[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ronan The Accuser

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

File: RonanGotgTextlessPoster(1).jpg (3MB, 3491x5000px) Image search: [Google]
RonanGotgTextlessPoster(1).jpg
3MB, 3491x5000px
Best Marvel villain
>>
I loved it when Thanos pimp slapped him with words.
>>
What even was his motivation?
>>
>>82332851
I enjoyed ego way more
>>
>>82332884
Destroy that planet because he hated its people. Basically Hitler.
>>
>>82332884
He's a super hitler from a race of regular hitlers
>>
>>82332902
>Thinks his ways are the only ways
>Thinks he serves a god to blow up a planet
Nah Muslim
>>
>>82332851
I liked that he wasn't just out for the Guardians and had separate motivations. Would've been great if he had more than 10 minutes screen time though
>>
So is guy who played Thanos in GoG also playing Thanos in Infinity War?
>>
YOU CALL ME BOYYYYY

Lee Pace is fucking great, I want more of him
>>
>>82332884

Evil for the sake of being evil
Literally the worst motivation for an onscreen villain
>>
>>82332884
His kind got shitted on by the government.

Mix of Hitler and native Americans.
>>
Bring me the orb, boy.
>>
>>82333253

AN BUUURN IT TO ITS COOORE

Love his voice.
>>
>>82332884
He was a space muslim. Not even memeing
>>
File: 1457777243883.jpg (57KB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
1457777243883.jpg
57KB, 1280x536px
To this day still the only good Marvel villain.
>>
>>82335051
>Secondary villain in his own movie and then reformed
>Not choosing based Loki
>Not choosing based Zemo
>>
>>82333227
Yes
>>
He was cool. Too bad he was used in a meme movie.
>>
Tony Stark is the best villian
>>
ronan the accuser in this movie was fucking terrible

his only personality was that he was the villain

he's a much much more interesting character than he's shown to be here
>>
>>82335166
The Winter Soldier is the only one with both a backstory of his own worth caring about, and a force that causes change in the character of his opponent, both of which are required to be a truly good villain.

Loki has a good backstory but Thor remains the same chivalric goofball. Loki has not forced Thor to grow/change as a character.

Zemo forced the Avengers to change but he was the generic "I'm a bad guy because I've got a chip on my shoulder and nothing to lose".
>>
>>82332851
Stark's uncle is the best marvel villain though. rest are forgettable shit tier
>>
>>82332851
Most whiny Marvel villain
>>
>>82335290
no that's malekith
>>
so why could he hold an infinity stone
>>
>>82335051
>>82335166

I prefer the Purple Man, Killgrave.
>>
>>82335166
Zemo did nothing wrong.
>>
>>82335403
because he's the piemaker
>>
Could he have killed Thanos with that purple rock?
>>
>>82335441
In a perfect world when Ronan started talking smack to Thanos after getting the infinity stone, Thanos would just go slap the shit out of Ronan even though he was powered by that infinity stone because Thanos is a cool dude.
>>
>>82332884
Religious fanatic who wanted to restore the Kree to the old ways and needed to smash their current peace treaty by destroying the nova corps planet.

Nothing like the comics, I really don't like the direction they went with the Kree in the movies, leaves no room for an ongoing kree/skrull war and leads to a weird imbalance when they constantly reference the old kree for inhuman stuff, but in the modern MCU they're not like that anymore.
>>
>>82335470
lmao nobody cares about that nerd
>>
>>82335412
This.
>>
>>82332933

Sounds like a Crusader.
>>
>>82335470
MCU can't have Skrulls
>>
File: 1421816294608.jpg (251KB, 576x576px) Image search: [Google]
1421816294608.jpg
251KB, 576x576px
>>82332851
>Lee Pace will never play Dr Doom
why live
>>
Madame Gao, Purple Man and arguably Wilson Fisk are better villains. Harold Meachum, too.

I like the way Marvel / Netflix develop their villains, even in Daredevil the "generic Russian gangsters" were surprisingly fleshed out.
>>
why is he called the accuser

did he accuse people of doing good things that they didnt do or something

he has no motive
>>
>>82335434
hehe
>>
>>82333282
>Evil for the sake of being evil
Objectively false.
It's okay if you don't care about the movies to enough to pay attention, but to then go around and say the movies are nonsensical is pretty dumb.
>>
>>82336268
>Mark Hamill will never play Dr Doom
>>
>>82335412
Well, obviously, but I thought this was a movie's villain thread. The show side of the MCU is full of kino villains like Kilgrave, Kingpin, Ward or Punisher
>>
>>82336688
>Ward
>villain
He was only an antagonist in the first half of the show.
Bakuto and Richard were the villains in Iron Fist.
>>
>>82336688
Just to be clear, I'm talking about based Grant Ward from Agents of Shield. Haven't seen Iron Fist but I understand there's also a villain named Ward. He's probably a faggot though
>>
>>82336722
>>82336731
>>
>>82332884
To wipe out Xandar and their entire civilization because he is obsessed with the "old ways."

>>82333282
>Worst motivation

You faggots keep pushing this meme when it isn't true. It's all about the writing and performance. Norman Stansfield, The Emperor, Freddy Krueger, Hans Gruber, Aku, etc all have basic "I'm evil" motivations, and you're honestly going to tell me they're bad villains?
>>
>>82332851
Fuck yeah. He was actually really entertaining, and I loved his "fuck everything and everyone" personality.
>>
>>82333227
No, that guy died of his bedsores.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.