[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do Americans really do this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: 1491523543325.webm (380KB, 854x430px) Image search: [Google]
1491523543325.webm
380KB, 854x430px
Do Americans really do this?
>>
Do goofy dances when we were in high school? Yeah, I guess so. Although those dances are from the 1980s.

Do teenagers not dance in your country?
>>
File: c700x420[1].jpg (119KB, 700x420px) Image search: [Google]
c700x420[1].jpg
119KB, 700x420px
>>82330769

Is there a better way to have fun and clean the table with your feet at the same time you fucking eurocuck?
>>
Why did they decide to have Allison turn into a cookie cutter normie and abandon all that was unique about her and end up with Chad?
>>
>literally not one black person or person of color in the entire cast
how the FUCK did they get away with it
>>
>8th grade
>big thing near the end of the year is 8th grade classes go on a trip to Washington D.C (via plane and hotel stay)
>It's like $400
>be one of the kids who can't afford that shit
>the 3 days it takes place, they make the students who can't go sit in the library (like 10 or so, grew up poor in upper middle class area with good schools)
>they decide to treat it like detention
>some kid who was really poor got really mad and started smoking a cigarette while the teacher was out
>he went through 3-4 cigarettes, putting them out on the desk and ashing on it before she came back
>she blew her lid and said he had to go down to the front office, she grabbed him by the arm
>he punched her in the face and she fell down and he began kicking her in the side of the head
>he took one of those book carts and threw it at the giant library window but it didn't break so he did it over and over until it did
>he jumped out and ran away and was later caught and arrested
>never saw or heard a thing about him again
>>
>>82330854

Because that's what she really wanted, she was just a weirdo because of her poor environment. Chad gave her an invite into normalcy that she'd never had before.
>>
never understood the appeal of these movies. born in 87 before someone rages about that
>>
>>82330964
No one cares what appeals to you
>>
>>82330769
why do 80s girls turn me on?
>>
>>82330769
Get high and relate?
>>
>>82330769
Literally every morning and before every baseball game. It's the law.
>>
>>82331002
im more curious what you find appealing in it
>>
Yeah, it's pretty much the only way I walk anywhere.
>>
>>82331028
they were pure
>>
>>82331094
comedy, comfy, jerkin on the heartstrings, nostalgia
john hughes shit you know
>>
>>82330769
>Hollywood acts like you'll be up dancing and running around when you get stoned
>Really you just want to sit down, not think about anything and eat junk food

Why do movies pretend weed is so awesome?
>>
>>82330769
Dancing with friends?

No, I don't dance.
I don't have friends either.
>>
>>82331094
my mom says it was so popular bc it was the first mainstream film to have a semi-accurate depiction of american highschool at the time, cliques and all
>>
>>82330769
show up for detention? no

>>82331670
remember how they also totally hotboxed the entire huge room on one joint lmao
>>
>>82330769
If I was born in America,I would also dance every day.
>>
>>82331670
>>82332869

Weed was way better back in the day. Don't believe the government propaganda about how potent the modern shit is it's all just branding with strain names and all the other bullshit to sell to yuppies who don't know anything.
>>
>>82330810
>>82330769
dressing like a cartoon trio, red, blue, green?
>>
white people...
>>
>>82330839
yeah, put that on your head and spin on it
>>
>>82332958
>white people...
havin' fun!
>>
>>82330769
>give me the whitest webm you can
>got you senpai
>>
>>82332937
Yep. We all Huey, Dewey, and Louie.
>>
>>82332756
fast times at ridgemont high is way more realistic
>>
>>82330880
We had strict laws in the 80s governing decency in Hollywood Films. Blacks weren't allowed to be in the same shot as white teenage women. It's well known that their rape blood gets activated in the vicinity of a white woman
>>
>>82332913
Yeah that's total bullshit
>>
>>82332756
That makes sense

By the time I saw this movie, "realistic" high school depictions in film were pretty common and not a big deal. Didn't see the fuss about the movie, it felt really lame and dated.
>>
>>82330769

Goofy dances while you're stoned? Yes we do
>>
>>82330810

NO MTV-style DANCING REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>82330810
OP would never be invited to a school dance, so he has no idea.
>>
>>82330769

tfw no gf
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.