[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FRIENDS General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: ross.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ross.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>muh moist maker
>>
>>82330082
It does sound pretty good, the big Mac got away with bread in the middle
>>
>>82330082
Ross was right though, it was HIS SANDWICH

fuck people, taking others peoples food
>>
>>82332328
I can't understand how this is a problem in offices?

How fucking inconsiderate can you be to just eat someone else's food? Why the fuck didn't you bring your own food? And if you did and were still hungry what made you think you could just eat their food? Didn't you even consider they might end up hungry?

Fuck people.
>>
Alright, let's get it out of the way early.

They were on a break.

Could they BE on anymore of a break?
>>
>YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU
>YOU THREW MY SANDWICH AWAY?
>MY SANDWICH?
>MYYYY SANDWIIIICH!
>>
>>82332453
Why didn't Ross being larger of the two just eat him?
>>
>>82332453
YOU BROKE MY GRILL
MY GRILLLLL
>>
>>82332396
They were definitely on a break. Did Rachel honestly believe that Mark offered her a job based on her fashion expertise when he saw her in a diner?

>be bored of ross
>trying to play mind games and go "on a break"
>ross is reasonably devastated
>he calls and hears that the guy who wants to fuck his girlfriend is at her apartment late at night
>rachel decides she wants to get back together (because she calls the shots)
>oh no,ross slept with another woman,even after I told him we are taking a break

The funniest thing is that Mark admitted he wanted to fuck her.
>>
>>82332365
i could understand taking a piece of chocolate from a pack or something. but eating someones wrapped sandwich with a name labeled on it.. what the fuck was that guys problem?
>>
>>82333278

nothing wrong with that. why did he own up though?
>>
>>82333317
how is there nothing wrong with eating a someones sandwich they brought to work? how fucking inconsiderate can you be?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.