[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the FUCK was her problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

What the FUCK was her problem?
>>
What was the moral of this story?
>>
>>82329509
Be a woman

>>82329543
Social networks fuck your life, everyone can know what you did in your past, and make a lot harder to move on from a failed relationship.
>>
>>82329543
women of every race creed and class are snakes and liars and you should never EVER trust one.
>>
>>82329509
Let's talk about the 300,000 dead from Twitter
>>
>>82329543
that everyone would have been a lot happier if the guy had just let himself be cucked forever
>>
She was a dumb bitch and she fucked Mr Marikesh when hubby was out of town. Then had the audacity to flirt with him at a dinner. That episode makes my blood boil. Fuck that cunt. Honor killings when?
>>
>>82329617
>Social networks fuck your life, everyone can know what you did in your past, and make a lot harder to move on from a failed relationship.
Why don't you delete your Facebook?

I did and it's GREAT, I regret nothing.
>>
Technology destroyed her marriage.
>>
>>82329543

That being able to forget is actually a blessing and essential to human development.

He was only able to leave that cunt behind after he removed that chip thing from his neck and started letting go...
>>
>>82329934

No, she did.
He would eventually find out about the betrail, even without the chip, just like those things usually happen.

The guy was able to move on, thou.
She won't.
>>
>>82329903
>3 more days until permanent deletion
>zero wish to reactivate

Feels good but I hope you know they keep that shit archived privately
>>
File: WAKE_ME_UP.png (53KB, 121x211px) Image search: [Google]
WAKE_ME_UP.png
53KB, 121x211px
>>82330075
>betrail
>>
>>82329509
>What the FUCK was her problem

She's a woman
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.