[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's full of WHAT?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: cuba.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
cuba.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
It's full of WHAT?
>>
>>82327224
faggggggggots
>>
>>82327224
CHUCK'S
>>
>>82327224
Solid gag. I remember way back in the day, back when the big thing on /tv/ was post-chain jokes or references, in a thread about the documentary "638 Ways to Kill Castro" we post-chained that Simpsons scene. My post was the whispering advisor.
>>
>>82327256

BREED
>>
>>82328356
And
>>
>>82327224
Serious question: Why did they make Fidel Castro brown, when in real life he was a white man who was incredibly racist against non-whites?
>>
>>82328900
Well, someone in an I Love Lucy troll thread earlier today pointed out that upper caste Cubans were predominantly white. The Simpsons may have made him brown to represent the fact that he was a revolutionary and came from the lower caste.
>>
File: bart.png (72KB, 182x252px) Image search: [Google]
bart.png
72KB, 182x252px
Is The Simpsons the most relevant piece of art of our time?
>>
>>82329141
>The Simpsons may have made him brown to represent the fact that he was a revolutionary and came from the lower caste.

Castro didn't come from the lower caste. He was the upper-class son of a wealthy land owner. He went to law school for christ's sake. Castro was a white man. He was so white that he called the President Batista, who was 3/4 white, a "mulatto monkey".

Castro was literally /pol/-tier until the USSR started giving him funding.
>>
>>82328526
Sneed
>>
>>82328526
SEEK
>>
>>82327224
i scream
>>
>>82329978
Wow, i learned a lot about Cuba today
>>
>>82327224
What's the joke here? I never got this reference
>>
>>82329141
>he was a revolutionary and came from the lower caste.

lmao Castro was a rich white boy he started his revolution because he was rich enough to have resources but not enough to get invited into the cool kid's club in Havana. Castro was a spoiled as fuck rich white bastard, a baseball star, a law student....he tried out for the New York Yankees. If they had given him a contract, the Cuban Revolution would never happened.

That disgusting faggot Fidel is the idol of the bored rich antifa in the USA. He didn't have anything better to do, so he started a rebellion.
>>
>>82329978
>>82330105
*I'm obviously samefagging with these two posts. I just really want to drive the point home. Castro was just a spoiled rich white kid with nothing better to do and too much ambition for his own good. He loved American culture until it became convenient for him to hate hit (big Yankees fan, tried out for them, laid a big wreath at the Lincoln Memorial). He was incredibly racist against nonwhites until it became convenient for him not to be. And even now, black Cubans are at the bottom of society, and if any black Cuban points out that racism still exists in Cuba they get thrown in prison.
>>
>>82329141
>that upper caste Cubans were predominantly white.

They still are. It's always been that way. Cuba as a whole has always been majority white. Of course, it used to be a huge percentage (like 75%), but since the revolution it has dropped to like 55%.

The upper class and middle class has always been overwhelmingly white, the lower class overwhelmingly black. My dad and I went back to Cuba to visit family, and we were nearly arrested by police when we went back to our hotel because they mistook my dad for a random Havana nigger.

Place is racist as fuck.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.