[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Americans Post Game Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 1492566264644.jpg (303KB, 1280x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492566264644.jpg
303KB, 1280x600px
Elizabeth a cute edition.
>>
What the fuck is wrong with their faces? It looks like they photoshopped them by lowering their eyes
>>
Boring show.
>>
Tuan loves his breakfast foods. And betrayal.
>>
>>82327295

They're pointing their chins up and towards the camera, so their faces look squashed because of a trick of perspective called foreshortening.
>>
>>82327421
Idiot anon
>>
File: 20170405_025635.jpg (341KB, 854x630px) Image search: [Google]
20170405_025635.jpg
341KB, 854x630px
First for Faza
>>
who /martha/ here
>>
File: 1492567033372.png (211KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
1492567033372.png
211KB, 720x400px
>>82327590
/miller/*
>>
>>82327590
She's gaining weight from her snacks. That apt. was abysmal. The music was depressing, too. I'd consider suicide or risk leaving the country.
>>
File: 0.png (397KB, 720x418px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
397KB, 720x418px
>>82327590
>>82327639
*polyushka polye intensifies*
>>
i honestly thought last year was a setup for the final season but apparently not.

>lots of vague hand waving towards food FOOOOOD
>philip is depressed again
>the son subplot is immediately wrapped up
>paige still doing paige things

season seems like filler so far.
>>
Are there any episodes with Paige on the toilet?
>>
>>82327198
Anyone else thought Elizabeth was going to shoot Twan anyway? Would've been cool.
>>
File: cumdude.png (273KB, 323x339px) Image search: [Google]
cumdude.png
273KB, 323x339px
>It's a Kimmy and Martha episode
>>
Who was the priest guy giving Philip info about? I couldn't tell cause of the code names. Who keeps going out drinking every night?
>>
>now we have finally become The Americans

Jesus Christ, really?
>>
>>82329326
russian orthodox priest

the implication is that KGB have an informant telling them what russian patriarch in exile is doing
>>
This show at its prime(idk. maybe 2-3 season) gave me chills like no other, honest to god like I was watching some
psycho horror or the sort.
I know that a lot of it was dramatisation, but also, I do know honeypots and actual team of people (behind whole apparatus of one country)taking a measure of the victim so they can see
what weakness they can use against them best, were and still are viable options.
I honestly felt for /Martha/, how they used her low self-esteem against her and moreso pushed her buttons.
What can one person do against whole country!? If you fall into some shit, how can you get out!?
>>
nothing else on so i might watch this
before i do though, who do you root for in this show? the russians or the americans?
>>
>>82334421
I root for Philip mostly.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.