[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did he turn his career around?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: gold.jpg (335KB, 1031x756px) Image search: [Google]
gold.jpg
335KB, 1031x756px
When did he turn his career around?
>>
>>82326068
The movie with Pacino about sports gambling
>>
Somewhere around that movie with Zach Galifinapkins.
>>
>>82326940
That movie was horrid. You're just flat out wrong.

The definitive start of the rebirth was Lincoln Lawyer and the definitive end was Interstellar. One bad movie out of 9. He reclaimed his dignity only to give it all up to go back to doing voice overs and complete trash.
>>
Sahara...I hope they make a sequel
>>
>>82327200
Unironically decent
>>
File: Mud_poster.jpg (73KB, 300x444px) Image search: [Google]
Mud_poster.jpg
73KB, 300x444px
>>
>>82327478
I'm glad someone posted this
>>
>>82326068
Killer Joe.
>>
>>82326068
when was Killer Joe? That was GOAT
>>
I actually really liked Gold.
>>
I actually really hated Gold
>>
Late Hudson is so ugly, I remember wondering why they kept pushing her as sexy when she just looks downy
>>
>>82328400
You have bad taste and you smell funny.
>>
>>82326068
The Lincoln Lawyer was good but the real turnaround was Killer Joe. So underrated
>>
>>82328218
It was really nice how it was basically the cleanest and most logical part of atlas shrugged and a true story at the same time.

>someone strikes mineral rich deposits
>government nationalizes it
>its crap
>the government is pissed they stole something that wasn't worth anything
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (167KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
167KB, 1280x720px
This without a doubt, I was actually shocked how good of a movie based on a book it was.
They really should make more Clive Cussler movies.
>>
>>82327478
This. I usually hate kids in movies but the two in this were great. I grew up in a pretty backwoods part of the south and everything the kids were doing reminded me of myself and my friends at the time.
>>
fools gold is a better and more enjoyable movie than gold (2017)
>>
>>82328596
Did you know he was second choice for that? Originally they wanted Tommy Lee Jones
>>
>>82326068
Like pottery.
>>
>>82328596
Killer Joe was good and the inklings of his comeback (because no one saw it or knew of it), but the first pure UNJUST was probably MUD.
>>
This was pretty good, too. I don't think Jared Leto was any better than McConaughey, though. But I guess that's what you get when you play a tranny.
>>
>>82329041

This is one of my favourite movies of all time, it's genuinely funny and has some great action set pieces. It not only allowed McConaughey to demonstrate his comedic chops but also featured prime Penelope Cruz. I agree that there should be more Clive Cussler movies, his books (along with Wilbur Smith's) have always seemed like top-tier movie material, whole orders of magnitude more filmable than Dan Brown's shite.
>>
File: dbc.jpg (115KB, 630x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dbc.jpg
115KB, 630x1200px
>>82329378
Shit. Forgot the image.
>>
>>82329291
I wouldn't want him as my first choice either after looking at his resume at that point lol
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.