[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there something sick at the heart of our culture?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

Is there something sick at the heart of our culture?
>>
Why are Disney shilling against their own movie? What's their endgame?
>>
File: marvel media.jpg (151KB, 1114x928px) Image search: [Google]
marvel media.jpg
151KB, 1114x928px
>Polygon
>>
>>82326048
Yeah, Rogue One was obviously better.
>>
>>82326116
George said he liked Rogue One and he implies that he didn't like TFA. Disney can't have George deciding anything or even swaying a single shekel out of their pocketbooks.
>>
don't take clickbait so seriously you autist
>>
>>82326048

Reminder RLM agree with these "people".
>>
>>82326185
>George Lucas is one of Disney's largest individual shareholders
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>82326185

Is George /ourguy/?
>>
>>82326565
No, because both movies are shit.
>>
>>82326048
Force Awakens is shit, but at least it isn't as bland as Rogue One. When the only character you feel bad about dying is the robot, there's something wrong with the film.
>>
>>82326116
This happened last year when rogue one was coming out. Suddenly everyone was always underwhelmed by ep 7.

When that han solo movie comes out expect everyone to suddenly turn against ep 8
>>
>>82326755
What about the people that were underwhelmed by TFA and Rogue One and have no hope for the franchise now?
>>
>>82326859
sorry, I thought the context was obvious. By everyone I meant faggoty "reporters" and the like. Not overweight neets complaining a movie for children didn't make them feel 8 again.
>>
>>82326048

Honestly yes. We feed into peoples narcissism and/or insecurities far too much.
>>
File: IMG_2618.png (401KB, 728x472px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2618.png
401KB, 728x472px
>>82326048
It's funny because they're both complete shit. I will say Force Awakens was slightly worse though.
>>
>>82326674
As opposed to feeling bad about Random Old Guy, or Harrison "Kamikaze" Ford's character?

Didn't feel anything for either film. They are perfectly assembled blockbusters.
>>
>>82326925
The problem was that they weren't good from a movie standpoint. People say Revenge of the Sith is the best of the prequels and I wouldn't take my 8 year old to see it.
>>
>>82327137
My man, did you quote the wrong person? This has nothing to do with my post. Don't respond to me, I'm leaving the thread anyway
>>
>>82327137
I saw Macbeth when I was 8. Granted, Shakespeare is more coherent than Lucas, even at that age, but the imagery certainly didn't go unnoticed. I shit myself in the theater and the play still haunts me, despite that I am infatuated with it.
>>
>>82327091
far worse because its a shitty rehash. Rogue One had at least a original story
>>
>>82326048
Rogue One is a movie that doesn't have a Mary Sue at the main lead. That's why it's getting hate. Also, it's way better than TFA in so many ways so of course Disney and paid shills are gonna defend the bad movie instead of Rogue One that is more artistic and more better in every way
>>
>>82327202
Lucas>Shakespeare
Shakespeare was the McG of his day.
>>
the original star wars movies aren't even good, it's just rewatchable.

these new films are one of those films that can only be watched once; watching it a second time or more than two times is just awful. Both stories relied on shitty fan service and that dies down once the surprise is gone.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.