[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it bad that I unironically agree with this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: guide_to_star_wars.jpg (1MB, 2560x1404px) Image search: [Google]
guide_to_star_wars.jpg
1MB, 2560x1404px
Is it bad that I unironically agree with this?
>>
>>82322134
Harry potter are better than the prequels but the prequels are the best star wars films
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 327x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 327x450px
>>82322134
I was raised with the star war prequels and can confirm I'm a fucking pseudo-intellectual.
>>
>>82322134

lets go faggets

>>82322788
>>
>>82322134
Yes. It means you're a delusional newfag.
>>
>>82322134
The Bell Curve is a farce so I'd assume the whole image is as well.
>>
>>82323303
>the bell curve is a farce
How so
>>
>>82322134
the prequels are garbage, and the OT is good sci-fi, more considering when it was made, it's special effects and stuff. Only on pair with blade runner, maybe.

Whoever made that shit is 17 years old and can't put shit on context, so he compares sci-fi movies from the 79 to blockbusters from 2008 or so. Completely retarded. And so are you for agreeing
>>
>>82323827
This is a terrible post.
>>
Prequels are shit films, but you can see what Lucas was trying to do and what he failed at and admire it. They're crap products, conclusively,
>>
>>82322134
The first and middle section are overly pretentious but I agree with the last.
Nothing wrong with comics
>>
>>82322134
yes
>>
>>82322134
What is with this new meme, where poorly made blockbuster films belonging to popular franchises are hailed as Shakespearean/Arthurian masterpieces by delusional fanboys? Like is OP here baiting, or are there really people who believe BvS is a genius film with masterful symbolism? I thought it was a joke at first but now I'm worried
>>
>>82322134
Don't lump Watchmen with those others things
>>
>>82324469
Reddi/tv loves star wars lotr and bvs
>>
>>82324469
HP is literally modern shakespearan arthurian melded cinematic bliss
>>
>>82322134
It's bad if you were born before 1990. Otherwise you can't really help it.
>>
>>82324711
are you referring to the effect of the stranglehold that Jew schemes placed on you as a child?
>>
>>82324310
says who, some stupid teen?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.