[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's some good movies about cannibalism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1493775919579.jpg (345KB, 962x1308px) Image search: [Google]
1493775919579.jpg
345KB, 962x1308px
What's some good movies about cannibalism?
>>
>>82321712
Silence of the lambs and such?
>>
I fucking refuse to believe that the famine in 1910s Russia was that bad that people had to resort to cannibalism.
Wild Animals.
Wild Plants.
Fish.
Rats.
ALL preferable to murdering and eating other people.
>>
>>82321712
Man at least in German concentration camps the guards would enforce some fucking law, in Russian Gulags or just a plot of land they would dump all of you and leave you lawless to get fucked by literally anythin
>>
>>82321822
Do you know how hard it is to live entirely off of wild animals?
>>
>>82321822
It's a fucking frozen tundra, there is literally nothing for you to eat
>>
Bone Tomahawk.
>>
>>82321822
Tell that to lads living in Siberia
>>
>>82321822
That's OK when you have hundreds, those towns and cities were in the thousands. Bark and berries only goes so far with those numbers.
>>
>>82321822
aren't there cases of recent cannibalism in north korea?
>>
>>82321822
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carrying_capacity
>>
Ravenous
>>
That fucking picture creeped me out, thanks OP.
>>
>>82322157
>A boy from village Blahovishchenka (gubernia or province of Zaporizhzhia, Ukraine)—Ilarion Nyshchenko—from starvation killed his 3-year-old brother and ate him (1921–22)
>>
>>82321822
They doesn't taste as good as the sweet human flesh anon.
>>82321995
>believing in western propaganda
>>
>>82322082
>>82321939

These gentlemen got some good taste.
>>
Lost City of Z was pretty good.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.