[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: I bleed red you bleed green.jpg (261KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
I bleed red you bleed green.jpg
261KB, 1024x576px
Who was right?
>>
>>82319804
>Stringer decides not to bring in the highly-qualified lawyer already on retainer into his dealings with Clay Davis because... reasons
Can anyone honestly say season 3 wasn't complete shit?
>>
>>82319804
unequivocally Avon

Stringer thought he was smart enough to function at the next level of corruption and got absolutely taken for a ride by Clay Davis

Avon was right, they were never meant to do any more than run corners
>>
>>82319857
aka stay in your lane, you do you
>>
>>82319840
S3 and S5 are the reasons why anyone who says S2 is the worst are objectively retarded
>>
>>82319894
5 wasn't terrible. The newspaper storyline had very simple characters but it was the end and it was nice to say goodbye to all the characters. Marlo may have been a weak, overpowered villain compared to Avon but the people around him were somewhat interesting. I also was quite disappointed by what they did with Michael.

But season 3 was much, much worse. It's like a bunch of executives told David Simon to make it more violent: Gunfights in every episode like it's NYPD Blue. I already mentioned the Stringer/Levy thing, but there's also Carcetti and Cutty who I just thought were shit characters (Cutty got a little better in season 4, marginally).
>>
>>82319804
>>82319804
Neither they're both niggers
>>
>I KILLED D'ANGELO CAUSE HE WAS GONNA GIVE ALL OF US UP NIGGA DON'T YOU GET IT
>proceeds to give up Avon three episodes later
>>
>>82320251
>L-l-let me up
Shit was sad.
>>
I liked season 2 the best. Fight me
>>
Stringer wanted to make a respectable empire. Avon wanted >muh corners
Seems obvious.
>>
>>82320271
Shit was intense though

Probably my second favorite episode ending next to
>"Your way. It won't work."
>Greek music intensifies
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.