[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /tv/ think of this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: hjb.jpg (12KB, 182x268px) Image search: [Google]
hjb.jpg
12KB, 182x268px
What does /tv/ think of this?
>>
>>82316024
Stupid as fuck
>>
check the archives
>>
File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
What did he do to them?
>>
File: IMG_9065.jpg (185KB, 677x1023px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9065.jpg
185KB, 677x1023px
>>82316024
10/10
>>
>>82316024
That's the best way to do a comic book style movie. Also that brunette was smokin hot.
>>
>>82316024
For Shamalamadingdong, its really good. It's got his style in it, but its not bad. I was disappointed that there wasn't a twist at the end. The film was hinting hard that the girl would end up revealing that she is a split personality too, but it didn't happen. Like, why not make her giant strong pedophile uncle one of her personalities? That way at the last moment, she could grin and have the strength of a bear and use hunting skills to kill the beast, but no.
>>
Is was ayykino
>>
>>82316472
That's...that's actually a pretty good ending
>>
>>82316472
clever
>>
anons, I was gonna download either SPLIT or GET OUT to watch tonight, what should I go with?

(I'm sure some of you will suggest other movies but eventually I'm gonna want to download some newer movies, either of those ones any good?)
>>
>>82316811

Split is surprisingly good. Very fun to watch in a primitive movie-watcher kind of way and also stays interesting enough to not be shallow shit.

Also ayy lmao girl is hot as f u a r k
>>
God damn I want that black girls ass on my face
>>
>>82316917
Cool, I'll start with that, although I'll most likely end up watching both eventually. I did like unbreakable so I guess I kinda have to watch Split, don't I?

Have you seen Get Out? The reviews seem kinda mixed, I'm not sure what to make of it. legit movie or pandering crap?
>>
>>82316262
>>82316302
how old were they supposed to be
>>
>>82317003
>The reviews seem kinda mixed
>99% on rottentomatoes
>>
>>82317058
>rottentomatoes
KEK. I think we all remember ghostbusters.

I meant here, on /tv/, some say its great and worth watching, others say its pandering crap.
>>
>>82316038
and AWESOME
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.