[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BILL?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: cia.png (2MB, 1411x929px) Image search: [Google]
cia.png
2MB, 1411x929px
BILL?
>>
youre a science guy
>>
>>82313381
FIVE YEARS YOU MOTHERFUCKING AUTISTIC FUCKING BANEPOSTING REDDITORS
FOR FIVE YEARS THIS STUPID PIECE OF SHIT MEME HAS BEEN POSTED 24/7, ONLY THIS SITE CAN BE THIS AUTISTIC. GO MAKE YOUR OWN STUPID BOARD AND CALL IT 'LE EPIC BANE CHAN'. IT'S PROBABLY THE MOST RETARDED THING IVE EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET, I ACTUALLY FEEL SAD FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE SO AUTISTIC THAT YOU POST THIS THINKING THAT YOU'RE FUNNY, 'LOLO LOOK AT ME IM LE CIA XDDDD FOR THE WIN EPIC MAYMAY' 4CHAN IS A FUCKING SHITHOLE IM SICK OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS POSTING THIS STUPID ASS MEME 24/7 FUCK OFF U FUCKING FAGGOTS STOP POSTING THAT STUPID CIA AGENT AND THE OTHER ASS BANE, 5 YEARS, 5 FUCKING YEARS POSTING THE SAME SHIT, NOT EVERY WEEK BUT EVERY HOUR, EVERY HOUR THERE'S A BANE THREAD, ON EVERY BOARD OF 4CHAN, U FUCKING AUTISTS THIS BOARD IS MORE AUTISTIC THAN ALL THE OTHER BOARDS COMBINED, THE DARK KNIGHT SUCKS DICK AND SO DOES YOUR WORTHLESS LITTLE BOARD, I BET YOUR DICKLETS START TINGLING WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING ABOUT BANE, ISN'T THAT RIGHT FAGGOTS? I BET THAT YOU GET SOME SEXUAL STIMULATION FROM UPLOADING A PICTURE OF BANE TO YOUR BOARD HUH? I BET THAT YOU MASTURBATE TO THE THOUGHT OF GETTING FUCKED BY THE ACTORS OF THE DARK KNIGHT RISES. IT'S PROBABLY TRUE, YOU'RE ALL FAGGOTS AND WANT BANE'S DICK. OH LOOK ITS TIME TO REPOST UR STUPID CIA THREAD, GO AHEAD AND CLICK THE BUTTON WITH YOUR GREASY NECKBEARD FINGERS. I BET YOU WEAR FEDORAS AND TRENCHCOATS TOO. STUPID ASS FAGGOTS, THIS FORCED MEME IS NOTHING MORE THAN SHIT, TRYHARD FEDORA NECKBEARDS ATTEMPT AT BEING ORIGINAL. YOUR "OC" IS PATHETIC, JUST SOME SHITTY PAINT EDITS OF THE SAME PIC OVER AND OVER. WHAT A BUNCH OF TALENTLESS FAGGOTS, GO CHEW ON YOUR MOUNTAIN DEW AND YOUR DORITOS. IM DONE ARGUING WITH YOU FAGGOTS, GO CHECK YOUR STUPID DUBS AND RE-WATCH TDKR FOR THE 50TH TIME WHILE YOU MANCHILDREN KEEP REPOSTING THIS UNFUNNY CRAP EVERY SINGLE HOUR

FUCK OFF YOU STUPID FUCKING FAGGOTS
>>
COLBERT IS COMPROMISED BY THE DNC. His mouth is Podesta's cock holster!
>>
>>82313401
For Nye.
>>
>>82313401
For you
>>
>>82313479
If I expose your liberal bias, will you die?
>>
>>82313504
It would be extremely problematic
>>
>>82313540
You're a progressive guy.
>>
>>82313381
The propaganda plan I filed with the producers lists climate change, gender spectrums, Rachel Bloom here, but only one viewpoint.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.jpg (14KB, 310x283px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.jpg
14KB, 310x283px
>>82313381
>>
Bill Nye the Zion Spy
>>
>>82313418
somebody get this hothead outta here
>>
>>82313614
First one to get cucked by BBC gets to stay on in my cuckshed
>>
>ain't nothing taboo about a sex stew

When I showed my sex stew to my parents they disowned me. This "science" is garbage.
>>
Uh, you don't get to bring heteronormativity
>>
>>82313573
for zhe
>>
>>82313401
For jew
>>
Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would penalize white people for having children before throwing illegal immigrants out of the country.
>>
>>82313381

Dr. Nye, I'm P-I-L.
>>
>>82315242
A lot of pseudo-science for a self-proclaimed scientist.
>>
>Children cannot consent to sex because they are too young and inmature to make such heavy decisions that carry such emotional, social, and psychological weight.
>This 5 year old boy thinks dresses are pretty? Better cut his dick off.
>>
>>82315497
The same libs don't bat an eye at satutory rape when its non-whites doing it, either
>>
>>82315497
What did (social) scientists mean by this???
>>
>>82313418
H O T
E
A
D
>>
>>82315554
It's not their fault anon. They aren't use to this sexual culture were women flaunt there goods so openly.
>>
>>82313418

CRASNING THE THREAD
>>
>>82315554
>Be shitskin
>Arrive in white country
>Women dressed like vaginas screaming about how welcome you are in their nation
>Effeminate 'men', some literally wearing dresses all act submissive, apologize and tell you to make yourself at home
>Girls as young as 10 dressing in provocative attire, twerking like their favorite celebs and proudly telling their friends what sluts they are

Can you even blame them for taking advantage of open season?
>>
File: billnyetho.png (50KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
billnyetho.png
50KB, 500x277px
>>82313381
remember when bill was cool?
>>
>>82316101
Beakman was and always will be cooler. Fuck Bill Nye the Cuckold Guy
>>
>>82315497
You're aware that libs are pushing for normalization of pedophilia, right?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.