[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Flawless films and TV-series

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: oisjfoa.jpg (7KB, 198x254px) Image search: [Google]
oisjfoa.jpg
7KB, 198x254px
What are some flawless pieces of film and television?
Keep in mind that flawless doesn't necessarily mean that you like it, or even that it's good.
Flawless in the sense that they're executed in such way that it's exactly what it's intended to be, with few to none plotholes, characters not acting different than they are written and so forth.

Some examples to get the thread started:
>RoboCop
>Fargo (the movie)
>The Sopranos
>Buffy the Vampire Slayer
>Godzilla (1954)
>Arrested Development (not the aids netflix season)
>Adrift in Tokyo
>Wild Strawberries
>Predator
>>
File: 232.png (999KB, 1488x1090px) Image search: [Google]
232.png
999KB, 1488x1090px
King kong (1933)
>>
>>82312516
>>The Sopranos
repetitive guido bullshit for man-children wanna be gangsters
>>Buffy the Vampire Slayer
nope ... what is riley arc

big trouble in little china ... for want it wanted to be its perfect

GATTACA ... when you realise its about the secondary characters living vicariously through Vincents dream
>>
Groundhog Day is flawless
>>
>>82312885
>repetitive guido bullshit for man-children wanna be gangsters
did you not read
"Keep in mind that flawless doesn't necessarily mean that you like it, or even that it's good."

also you're wrong, it's the best television series ever created with not one close contender you contrarian fucking pleb

Big Trouble in Little China is pretty flawless though
>>
>>82312516
Ever felt like you've accomplished nothing in this life? Orson was 26 when he wrote, directed and starred in CK.
>>
>>82313119
>Ever felt like you've accomplished nothing in this life?
every day bro
>Orson was 26 when he wrote, directed and starred in CK.
sure but that's about the only thing he ever did outside of commercials for american sparkling wine
>>
>>82313182
>sure but that's about the only thing he ever did outside of commercials for american sparkling wine

Obvious hyperbole, but I'd take that over my lot any day.
>>
>>82313240
>I'd take that over my lot any day.
how about stop being a pussy lamenting about what could have been and start achieving stuff now instead? lots of successful people started out late in life
>>
Crank 1-2
Hardcore Henry
Legion
>>
>>82313635
>Crank 1-2
explain
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.