[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TV shows implies that all trannies are that way because of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: vlcsnap-2017-04-27-19h30m35s794.png (1MB, 1920x1088px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-04-27-19h30m35s794.png
1MB, 1920x1088px
>TV shows implies that all trannies are that way because of a troubled childhood and daddy issues

Triggered.
>>
Hahaha is that dan soder in the background? What the fuck is this

Does he ever do his randy machoman savage voice
>>
>>82310168
I agree...
There is some evidence that it is caused by abnormal hormone levels in the womb, which cause the brain to either feminize/masculinize.

Still, trannies are simply just mistakes...
>>
>Dan can't even keep his open when them is in the room
I wonder where the racist Clint Eastwood bit came from?
>>
>>82310326
>his eyes open*
fuck
>>
>>82310168
Do amerikkkans really tell you their 'prefered pronouns' when you meet Them?
>>
>>82310399
It's becoming distressingly common.
>>
>>82310486
Must be a gigglefest for you all, i mean how do can you even contain the lols when something like this >>82310168 happens?
>>
>>82310399
>>82310486
No, we don't. It's not common at all. I've never even seen it happen in real life, and I've lived my whole life in Degeneracy Central (Miami, Washington DC, and New York).
>>
>>82310399
Personally I've met a few trans people and they haven't ever directly told me what their pronouns are. I usually just infer from how their friends speak to them, if I have a suspicion that they are trans, and adopt whatever is being thrown around.
>>
>>82310796
Jew Yorker here, society is fucking fine, stop listening to what the media tries to brainwash you into thinking is normal
>>
File: rachel menken.jpg (87KB, 736x490px) Image search: [Google]
rachel menken.jpg
87KB, 736x490px
>>82310269
Billions. It has Rachel Menken from Mad Men doing BDSM with her cuck husband.
>>
>>82310168
>tv drops redpills
envigored
>>
>>82310168
FtMs, sure. What else, other than a way too loving father, would make a woman be ashamed of her woman card?
>>
My pronouns are shut, the, fuck and up.
>>
Based Soder in the background.
>>
>>82310168
Is she a tranny, though?
I though that she was like asexual or some shit.
The salme actress also plays a white supremacist on OITNB. Really makes you think....
>>
>>82312928
She's non-binary gender something stuff.
>>
>>82312928
>The salme actress also plays a white supremacist on OITNB.
Holy shit, you're right.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.