[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was his fucking problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0526.jpg (58KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0526.jpg
58KB, 640x640px
What was his fucking problem?
>>
>>82308776
He had the same goals as every other family member and the same role within the family as his sister (i.e. capturing black people) but went about achieving his goals in a more utilitarian and brutal fashion. He would have rather choked Chris out at dinner and gotten the hypnotization over with immediately than do it more insidiously later.
>>
>>82308849
why didnt they just capture the black guy as soon as he got to the parents house?
>>
His hairline
>>
>>82308849

why weren't there any young qt black girls then?

they just had the 40 year old maid lady.

also if they were their grandparents why did they have them doing cleaning and yardwork? was that just for show and they just live normally when there aren't potential black bodies for them to snatch?
>>
>>82308849

So in a way, I guess he was the least sinister of them all since he was trying to get to the fucking point rather than doing all the mindfuck.

>>82308951

That mustache was worse
>>
>>82308926
That's what the brother wanted to do; he was champing at the bit to fuck him up and get it over with.

The parents wanted to keep Chris complacent and as unsuspicious so that he could mingle at the party and the guests could get a good look at him. They didn't have a buyer for him yet, so they couldn't complete the transplant procedure immediately.

If I went to my girlfriend's parents' and her brother fucking choked me out I would be out of the house as soon as I came to. They wanted to prevent that from happening.
>>
>>82309068
>as complacent and as unsuspicious as possible
>>
>whyte ppl all jelly n creepy n shit tryna kidnap us bruthas

as a /pol/tard i dont hate this. let them be afraid, let them stick to their own people. self-segregation is a wonderful thing.
>>
>>82308984
>why weren't there any young qt black girls then?
The film doesn't entirely negate the possibility that they would have captured and done the procedure on some young black women. It just so happens that the family kept the middle-aged maid/grandma around the house as well as the groundskeeper/grandpa likely so that they could seem less suspicious to people brought back to the house and because they had no reason to have anyone else in their house, i.e. a person who would be embodied within the young black girl's body.

>if they were their grandparents why did they have them doing cleaning and yardwork?
Like you suggested, probably for appearances when they brought over potential victims or other members of the public who weren't in on the secret.

That said, some people--especially old people--just like doing yard-work and shit. I would imagine that they would enjoy it even more if they were embodied within a young, strong body.
>>
>>82309171

as a /pol/tard i wouldn't worry about anyone actually wanting to hang out with you
>>
>>82309068
>They didn't have a buyer for him yet, so they couldn't complete the transplant procedure immediately.
so why not just keep him locked up as a prisoner in the basement until then?
>>
>>82309171

>totally missing the whole point of the movie

are you literally retarded?
>>
>>82308989
>I guess he was the least sinister of them all

I think this was a point--or at least a suggestion--that the film was trying to make. There are different kinds of racists; on the one end of the spectrum you have neo-nazis and KKK members, on the other end of the spectrum you have people who are more subconsciously racist. The brother was more along the lines of the former, the rest of the family was more in line with the latter.

To be honest, the impression I got from the family (aside from possibly the brother) was that they weren't necessarily aware they were even racist. They were probably aware that they were committing a whole bunch of horrendous actions, but they might not have ever thought they were actively prejudiced against black people. Like I believe they sincerely thought that saying "I would have voted for Obama for a third term", "We love Tiger Woods" etc. was evidence of a non-racist attitude. They fell back on pseudo-science in order to justify considering black people physically superior but white people intellectually superior.
>>
>>82309285

Probably so the body isn't detereorating or going to shit until they get a buyer, probably a hassle to keep him fed and alive UNTIL they find a buyer and making sure he doesn't kill himself.

They already had a buyer, I think the bidding scene was just filler to show how the process usually goes
>>
>>82309285
>so why not just keep him locked up?

They probably could have kept him locked up, yeah. But since the point of the auction and the procedure was to change the buyer's body for any subjective reason, whether it be to become physically stronger, to become more "cool" (e.g. the fat guy who said something along the lines of "black is in fashion now"), to overcome a disability, etc. I would think that they would want to show Chris off in as "normal" circumstances as possible.

You can't get a sense of whether someone is cool, virile, etc. if they're being tortured.
>>
>>82309499
>they already had a buyer

I don't think so. The party was meant to show him off to potential buyers.

The protocol was that the girlfriend would bring him to the house, they would fake that there was an unexpected party when she arrived, they would hold the party (i.e. the observational period of the auction) the next day, the girlfriend would somehow find an excuse to take him off the premises or suggest to him that they should leave for one reason or another, they would hold the auction, the winner would be prepped for surgery, and when the victim and the girlfriend got back to the house the victim would be hypnotized and the procedure would begin.
>>
>>82309741

Okay fair enough, but it was pretty obvious who it would be.

As soon as he meets the blind guy, the blind guy tells Chris about how he knows all about him and his work, and how he admires his "eye" for photography.

That's why i said the bidding scene seemed like filler since it was pretty obvious the blind dude would spend an endless amount of money to have Chris' body and talent
>>
>>82309982
If you're the family, though, you would likely want to bring in a whole bunch of potential buyers so as to run up the auction price before the blind guy could put down a winning bid.
>>
>>82310064

Yeah of course. Also, it would seem a bit less suspicious if a whole bunch of people come over to mingle rather than one fat blind dude who just wants to kiss your ass until you're prepped to be the new host for his brain
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.