[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The BORING dead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 160404-twdmemes.jpg (80KB, 1300x867px) Image search: [Google]
160404-twdmemes.jpg
80KB, 1300x867px
I'm trying to get caught up and JESUS Christ it's so BORING. Rick hasn't even been in the last 3 episodes. I could care less about all of these sidestories and "character devolopment". What have you guys thought about this season? Anyone else struggling?
>>
>>82307339
What season? It's already over with for now.
>>
>>82307339
You know the show has gone to shit when a majority of people are rooting for the "villain"
>>
>>82307339
I wanted to catch up and even fast forwarding through the last season was too boring for me tbqh. I'll catch up next time they kill someone and make the only okay scene of the season out of it.
>>
>>82307339
You could literally watch the first and last episodes in a season of the Walking Dead and you'd still have a pretty good grasp on the story.
>>
The newest one with Meagan. Every DAMN episode is some filler bs with the saviors or some sjw I don't care about, and don't get my started on how little i care about that bigger with the tiger.
>>
>>82307644
Neagan*
>>
>>82307644
So do you text Meagan often? Seeing how autocorrect prefers her name
>>
Season 2 finale killed the show for me.
>>
>>82307339
>decide to watch a trash TV show
>be surprised it's trash
????
>>
The 3rd season is still the only season that's slightly watchable because the existence of an actual antagonist meant the writers didn't have to have the characters constantly doing moronic shit just to propel drama with brain dead zombies that can only walk 2 mph.

Every other season is
>Yell at another character
>Oh no the walkers heard us
>Yell at each other for another hour or so to give the walkers time to shuffle their crippled asses within attacking range
>Oh no I tripped over a branch or something
>Well I guess that's that, I could just get up, but I'd rather yell at Rick some more
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.