[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I first watched Twin Peaks then the movie. But for a change I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
I first watched Twin Peaks then the movie. But for a change I decided to watch the movie first then the show for my rewatch of the series and holy fuck it changes the show entirely. When I first watched the show I thought all the scenes in the pilot and first episode where Donna and James would get emotional talking about Laura was melodramatic but after watching it again I was literally tearing up everytime time a scene about Laura appeared.

Maybe I'm just a little bitch but goddamn the show became 10 times sadder when you watch the movie first. I was literally crying after the first episode.
>>
File: 1490290180749.png (343KB, 1040x628px) Image search: [Google]
1490290180749.png
343KB, 1040x628px
IS this a twin peaks thread ?
>>
>>82303931
shit i haven't even watched the movie yet and i just started rewatching the series
>>
File: kill me.jpg (226KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kill me.jpg
226KB, 1920x1080px
>>82303931
Laura is the heart of Twin Peaks and her story was heartwrenching.

I agree the added context of the movie made the show that much more emotional
>>
>>82303931

>mfw bobby blew a guys brains out
>>
>>82303931
that sounds like a good idea. The Pilot always felt a little off from the rest of the series for me because it just hammers the melodrama into you from beginning to end. I bet the film would make that much more appropriate and palatable.

I'll do this for my marathon before season 3
>>
>>82304337
Sometimes I forget about that scene and it blows me away every time
>>
>>82304134
Is he dare I say /our small guy/?
>>
>>82304134
>develop schizophrenia
>blame the Jews for your downfall

/ourguy/
>>
>>82304751
4uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
>>
>>82304134

I love reading his lunatic ravings on social media because he's an absolute trainwreck but it still sucks that he isn't involved in the new series. LMFAP is one of the most ingrained pieces of imagery of Twin Peaks and I think that absence will be felt.
>>
>>82306899
Lynch always makes it work, like that time they cancelled his show so he turned the pilot into the best film of the century thus far.
>>
>tfw accidentally watched the European pilot and it completely ruined the entire mystery for you
>>
>>82307141
Yeah. I don't doubt Lynch at all.

>>82307240
It really doesn't.
>>
Yea we get it, you have shit taste. We don't need another thread about it.
Stay in your containment thread, corssposting faggot.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.