[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Covenant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

>race of highly advanced white demigods get destroyed by a wave of unholy black slime
>their once proud cities are now ruined wastelands roamed by gangs of black hypersexual superpredators
>entire civilization is BLACKED

Isn't this kind of racist?
>>
>advanced race
>no air defences or defences of any kind
>no IFF
>crowds gather like retards in big open space because reasons
Retarded nerd culture fags will eat this shit up no doubt.
>>
>>82303832
Wtf I hate Aliens now
>>
>>82303904
Wow fuck off fascist. Obviously as an advanced society they realise that having defenses and secure borders is inherently racist and sexist
>>
>>82303832

What did ridley mean by this? Also why the fuck do the Aliens have elongated heads shaped like a BBC?
>>
Why are there no female Engineers? Does this mean they are all gay?
>>
>>82303832
>picture with all the engineers
>only the guy whose face you can clearly see has any real make up on, the guy over his right shoulder is completely normal

You'd think after everyone saw a nitro tank on a gladiator carriage, Ridley would have learned.
>>
Is Daniel a robot-jew or robot-Hitler?
>>
>>82303904
That's the point of the movie.The whites have been eradicated because they were so trusting and demilitarized.
If they had raised a big beautifull Spacwall the black flood wouldn't have destroyed their civilization.

The racist analogies in this movie aren't even subtle.
>>
>>82304064
Is that why that once spaceship looks like a giant flaccid nigger dick?
>>
File: artificial-womb.jpg (90KB, 1024x415px) Image search: [Google]
artificial-womb.jpg
90KB, 1024x415px
>>82304162
I would imagine that is likely, just consider that human females will be obsolete in a few decades and.

http://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/two-father-babies-could-soon-be-possible-no-egg-donor-required/
>>
>>82304270
>big black ship dangling ominously over a hole
>entire race is about to get fucked
Yup.
>>
>>82304162
No, they obviously got rid of females.The only way a race could achive that level of technological and cultural advancement is by replacing the bitches with onaholes and artificial wombs.
>>
>>82304359
>bitter virgin detected

you're never going to get laid.
>>
File: 1489479389704.jpg (120KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1489479389704.jpg
120KB, 1024x768px
>>82304518
>roastie struggling to stay relevant
>>
>>82304359
You sure triggered that roasty. I love how she followed the standard shame ad hominem tactics their feeble brains set to by default.
>>
>>82304607
That's horse semen in that glass, isn't it?

>>82304518
Nice argument for your gender you dumb roastie.
>>
>>82303904
clearly they're still spiritual even though they're technologically advanced. maybe they have different conceptions of warfare. maybe they're united and/or don't have any immediate threats. Maybe that's why they hate humans
>every alien must exactly like humanity but with different skin color and whacky epic gadgets and super technology just like mass effect
>>
>>82304201
He's Dwyane actually
>>
>>82304162
in ancient greece only males gathered in the agora while females stayed inside all day
>>
>>82303832
is there a trailer that shows these stupid aliens?
>>
>>82304607
I just don't know anymore.
>>
>>82304728
Was this random ship that just reappeared after many years simply allowed to fly into their airspace unobstructed or did David have some old codes that checked out?
>>
>>82304892
Are you implying they would close their borders to immigrants that might need help?
>>
>>82304064
Nu male detected.
>>
>>82306716
You're retarded if you genuinely didn't realise that post was taking the piss
>>
>>82304201
Hes magneto, so both
>>
>>82303832
We had this same thread yesterday. In conclusion, Engineers are little bitches who get BTFO by xenos, humans, androids, and predators.
>>
Those people aren't the engineers, they are just another form of human created by the engineers seeding a planet.

They are a sub-species I guess.
>>
>>82303832
>civilization gets taken over by a strange black disease

Shit has been done to death. You just can't get nigger dick off your mind.
>>
>>82304099
The Egyptian Kings had elongated heads

Xenomorphs were kangz and shieet
>>
>>82303832
These are not even engineers.
>>
>>82307900

>a horde of engineers
>>
File: waterson.jpg (44KB, 1000x389px) Image search: [Google]
waterson.jpg
44KB, 1000x389px
>>82303832
I'm still trying to figure out who's creative decision it was to make Katherine Waterson look so fucking ugly in this movie. She's hot af in real life and they made her face look lumpy in this.
>>
>>82308060
What kind of fucking made up name is waterson?

>I'll take jew pretending to be anglo for 600 alex.
>>
>>82308466
It's Waterston, dumbass. And it's apparently Scottish.
>>
>>82308060
>it was to make Katherine Waterson look so fucking ugly in this movie

On the left is no doubt how she looks naturally
>>
>>82308688
That's not how names work, you don't name yourself after objects. You named yourself after your clan or your job.

t. scottish mongrel
>>
>>82308060
>She's hot af in real life
Yeah, sure ok Kate
>>
>>82308838
>>
File: fish lipped fagola.jpg (148KB, 690x1000px) Image search: [Google]
fish lipped fagola.jpg
148KB, 690x1000px
>>82308060

>I'm still trying to figure out who's creative decision it was to make Katherine Waterson look so fucking ugly in this movie.

Hers

https://www.gizmodo.com.au/2016/12/katherine-waterston-stole-her-alien-covenant-hairstyle-from-her-fantastic-beasts-co-star/

>At the Fox Showcase early this month, Waterston said that it was partially necessity and partially inspiration from her other big follow-up film Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. "The haircut was my idea, because I had this like, goofy bob from Fantastic Beasts," said Waterston. "And Ridley [Scott] kind of liked it. And I just thought I can't be this like goofy, flawed witch in space. It just seemed really wrong to me."

>"I'd been hanging out with Ezra Miller on that film, and I really loved his dumb haircut from that movie. And so, when I got this job, I was still shooting that." She saw Miller's wig in the make-up trailer and put it on, showing it to Ridley Scott and "begged him to let me do it and he did".

>"I'm just ripping off Ezra," she concluded.
>>
That can't be all of the Engineers right?

A highly advanced race like them wouldn't get wiped out instantly in one instance of goo bombing.
>>
>>82309016
It can't be engineers according to lore, they died out around 700 a.d. or something.
>>
>>82308964
was it her decision to make her face look like she arrived on set just after finishing a two-week bender?
>>
>>82303904
>can't spell defense right
who's the retard now?
>>
>>82303832
The concept art looks completely uninspired. And they said Prometheus was a rehash...
>>
>>82308060
Because looks arent important? They want a strong female character and they dont focus on her beauty. Like they did with Sigourney.
>>
>>82311348
This is why western entertainment is failing compared to Japan. Alien would have been better with an attractive lead and so would this.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.