[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are we getting this again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image_03489b947.jpg (114KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
image_03489b947.jpg
114KB, 400x300px
Are we getting this again?
>>
I hope not, it was cheesy and awful

>yay look at my giant retarded alien baby, sorry I have to kill you now
>>
>>82303574
don't worry, joss whedon is not involved.
>>
>>82303574
Only good movie joss whedon made
>>
>>82303574
my fav alien
>>
>>82303574
Come on it wasnt so bad
>>
>>82303663

I am not really judging Resurrection here.
But I would not like to see even more copy-pasting from the old movies (judging the trailers, it is a remix of the first film), and the possible fate of Shaw points in that direction.
>>
>>82303850
Ripley's fate wasnt so bad considering that she died and was resurrected. And you wont see copy-pasting but simple rip off from the first alien plus some Prometheus retardation. We have already dealt with it
>>
>>82303989
>Ripley's fate wasnt so bad considering that she died and was resurrected.

It wasn't Ripley, just a clone. One of the many.
>>
>>82304169
well, its was her dna so technically it was the same Ripley
>>
File: 1488277505066.png (60KB, 300x348px) Image search: [Google]
1488277505066.png
60KB, 300x348px
>>82303989
They could have made a proper sequel to Prometheus, correcting the mistakes they made. And I am under the impression that they will make it even worse.
>>
>>82304368
They are not doing franchise movies for fans anymore (see The Force Awakens). Sequels nowadays are made for teenagers who have never seen the originals. They have no motivation to make it fresh nor correct in any sense. If you havent seen the first Alien you would know how shitty Prometheus was. Thats the shape of things to come.
>>
>>82304262
Do you know what a clone is ?
>>
I thought it was pretty fucking hot
>>
>>82303574
Yes but Shaw will be a failed mutation and Based David will put her out of her misery. Or will he...go to the cinema and find out! Alien Covenant exclusively in IMAX screens
>>
>>82303574
This thing was horrifying, literally scarier than any standard Xenomorph, even though it's definitely nowhere near as good in terms of design.

It just falls in that incredibly creepy area between us and Xenos, like an uncanny valley.

Top tier design for what it was supposed to do IMO.
>>
>>82303663
I honestly think it's one of the worst big-budget movies of that decade.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.