[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the most rewatchable movie ever?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: zombieland.png (979KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
zombieland.png
979KB, 1000x562px
Is this the most rewatchable movie ever?
>>
>>82301070
Seent it 10 times and it only gets better
>>
>>82301099
SEQUEL FUCKING WHEN!
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 228x221px)
image.jpg
14KB, 228x221px
>>82301070
>ywn fuck Wichita
>>
That was fucking horrible
They literally copy&paste the original the original movie but in a shitty and unfunny way
>>
No Jurassic park is
>>
Expected the young girl to become a real qt. Instead she became a landwhale. Sad.
>>
>>82301208
>unironically using a gun that only exists because of a Steve McQueen show from the 50s that is a worse pistol than any pistol from it's time and a worse rifle than any rifle from it's time, not even mentioning the 130ish years of weapons development since
fuck Mare's Legs
>>
>>82301070
couldn't finish it both times i tried

you are all reddit freaks
>>
>>82301070
God that film was unbelievably shit.
>>
garbage, the whole repetition of the girls outsmarting the guys and them being pussywhipped was embarrassing
>>
>>82301070
Back to the Future.
>>
>>82301331
You retard this is one the best secondary weapons in battlefield 4
>>
>>82301070
It was a decent twinkies ad. A bit long for my taste, no idea why they stretched it to 90 minutes.
>>
>>82301417
so what you're saying is that it triggered you
>>
>>82301070
Pretty shitty flick but retarded memesters suck it up.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.