[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I see an Actress's schedule?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (793KB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
793KB, 2000x3000px
Recently I read that Emma Roberts was signing autographs at the Tribeca Film Festival. I live a 10-minute drive away and would have loved to meet her, I was so angry that I missed out on such a great opportunity. So, my question is, how can I see ahead of time where an actress will be to sign autographs or for meet and greets? what about awards shows and premieres they will attend?
>>
>>82298802
twitter ?
>>
you mean she showed up and signed some autographs to some people standing by?

its not like she went there just to sign autographs
>>
>>82298810
they never say ahead of time though,i wanted a source that could let me know well ahead of time so i can get a ticket
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2341x3512px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2341x3512px
>>82298863
she was there for a film festival, it was an event where one could buy tickets ans stand in the crowd and see her as she comes in. I also couldve gotten a meet and greet with her for $2k, which I would definitely pay if I had known
>>
>>82298865
Find out what films they are doing and at what festivals they are being shown, then rock up. Stars usually do a red carpet appearance, etc.
>>
>>82298810
>OP stalks Emma Roberts
>picked the wrong actress to try that on with
>gets beaten to death
>>
>>82298909
>gets beaten to death by Best Emma

I can think of no better way to die
>>
>>82298899
This has to be b8
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 615x769px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 615x769px
>>82298953
not at all. i have alot of money,no life and she is perfect. It would be my honor to pay the fee to spend a few minutes complimenting and sucking up to her
>>
>>82299023
I understand really liking a cel, maybe even being a little obsessed, but the fact is that she doesn't give a shit about you and she never will. Spend the money on something for yourself. This isn't healthy.
>>
imagine being her pusy slave
>>
I would like to know this actress's schedule too.
She reminds me of a young Jodie Foster.
Also, what is president Reagan's schedule?
>>
File: 1488157633388.png (705KB, 936x450px) Image search: [Google]
1488157633388.png
705KB, 936x450px
>>82298802
she's probably at her boyfriend's house right now
>>
>>82298802
>image.jpg
>>
File: 1491418486596[1].jpg (77KB, 928x523px) Image search: [Google]
1491418486596[1].jpg
77KB, 928x523px
>>82299187

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/emma-roberts-michael-angarano-star-indie-rom-a-relationship-987459

>The project is based on a short film with the same name that Sam Boyd also wrote and directed and starred Dakota Johnson.

>Scream Queens star Emma Roberts and The Knick’s Michael Angarano have wrapped starring turns in the romantic comedy In a Relationship.

>Dree Hemingway and The OA breakout Patrick Gibson also star in the indie, which Sam Boyd wrote and directed.

>The project is based on a short film with the same name that Boyd also wrote and helmed and which starred Dakota Johnson. It garnered more than 800,000 views after premiering on Vogue’s digital channel in 2015 and followed two couples who find themselves in opposite stages of love.

>Jay Ellis, Janet Montgomery, Greta Lee, Gayle Rankin, Sasha Spielberg, Andre Hyland, Domo Genesis, Luka Jones and Melora Walters round out the cast.
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 1080x1080px
>>82299166
>but the fact is that she doesn't give a shit about you and she never will.

I will masturbate furiously to that thought
>>
Who cares about her now that she waxed her arms?
>>
>>82299719
Any good actresses that don't wax their arms or butt holes?
>>
>>82299482
>image.jpg
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.