[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Media smear campaign in full swing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 358
Thread images: 37

>whine that WB isn't advertising Wonder Woman
>WB provides proof they marketed it more than Suicide Squad
>Bloggers pay no mind, continues their concern trolling as to preemptively kill positive buzz
There is no winning against the Mouse.
>>
SJWs must not like Dr Pepper.
>>
*wake up in a cold sweat*

is the newest female capeshit not being marketed enough???
>>
Note how they all rolled with this article on the same date, as if orchestrated with precise timing.
>>
>>82298343
>WB provides proof
Show me the proofs nigga
>>
WB is actually playing it smart. By barely marketing the film, people talk about how they didn't market it, providing free marketing for the film.

They did the same thing with Mad Max. One article about how it's a feminist triumph equates to a shit load of free advertising.
>>
>>82298424
NO!!! HOW CAN WE SMASH CAPITALISM AND THE PATRIARCHY IF NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE ARE WATCHING A MULTI MILLION DOLLAR MOVIE?????
>>
>>82298343
To be fair, I don't ever really notice any film being "marketed" more than any other, but I don't really watch TV, so if that's where they're spending the money, I would never notice. I occasionally see billboards or hear radio spots while I'm driving, but I don't think I've seen or heard anything for Wonder Woman, but isn't it like a month away still?
>>
>First stand alone female hero movie
>SJWs still finds stuff to get angry with
>Movie will fail and they'll still complain at eveything from it
>Only because it's not Disney

top kek
>>
>>82298343
>media thinks this movie isn't being promoted
>thinks it's due to sexism, and not that WB thinks its a dumpster fire
I don't know if anybody has come to this conclusion, but you have admit that if they do, they're probably retarded, right?
>>
>>82298343
>>
I never bought into the anti dc conspiracies until this, why would bloggers whose job it is to know shit like this wonder why there isn't much advertising in the week where gotg2 marketing is being over saturated?
>>
For what it's worth, there really hasn't been much marketing for it. But not because MUH PATRIARCHY but because as >>82300499 said, it's probably a dumpster fire because that Israeli bitch can't act.

>SJWs now expect all movies with a female lead to get gorillions spent on advertising regardless of quality or you're a bigot
Just another demand from these terrorists.
>>
>>82298343

I forgot this movie was coming out
>>
>>82298343
>getting angry that you're not having advertising shoved in your face
#JustMillennialThings
>>
>>82300957
Yes. /tv/ has shit on this movie more than perhaps any movie ever, and when it finally comes out, nobody here cares.
>>
>>82300856
Honestly it could be Marvel shills or DC shills behind this, but it's definitely a coordinated effort akin to "Gamers are dead".
>>
>>82298556
It's almost like mass media is some sort of cabal or something
>>
>>82301015

At least they're promoting the film
>>
>>82300241
>>First stand alone female hero movie
>implying

remember Electra and Catwoman?
>>
>>82301093
Actually I do. Elektra and Daredevil could have started a cinematic universe.
>>
>>82298424
underrated post
>>
>>82298424
>>82300089
underrated
>>
The "mouse shill is the reason DC gets bad word of mouth" meme is one of the most boring shitposters have come up with.
>>
but marketing is the cancer killing film why would you want more
>>
>>82300241

Nips do this shit since like 20 years.
>>
>>82301527

They have to put the blame on something.
>>
>>82301527
DC movies have been absolute shit since Man of Steel but Disney definitely has paid shills. Both things aren't mutually exclusive, acting like it's completely one or the other is retarded.

Do I believe in some inane conspiracy that they somehow gained secret control of Rotten Tomatoes though? Fuck no.
>>
>>82300112
>To be fair, I don't ever really notice any film being "marketed" more than any other
what about dark tower?
>>
It's almost like WB came to the realisation that a movie starring an uncharismatic skeleton might not attract that many people, no matter how much money you throw in marketing.
>>
>>82298343
literally people asking for marketing for a movie

like how is this even a thing?
>>
>>82298343
Maybe they already know it won't be good and don't have much faith in it.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170502-152904.png (947KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170502-152904.png
947KB, 1080x1920px
>Both TMS and Shana O’Neil over at SyfyWire have pointed out Warner Brothers’ decidedly lackluster marketing for Wonder Woman as we approach its June release date, particularly compared to the hype campaign they ran for Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice. Now, it’s possible that they’re pacing themselves for a blitz in the last month or so, but this looks suspiciously like Hollywood sexism at work. (I was personally afraid of this as soon as I saw the initial Wonder Woman box office projections.)

Kek
>>
>>82301632
>acting like it's completely one or the other is retarded.
No it's not. It's pure fanboy lunacy pretending there's some secret vendetta to pay money to sabotage the other.
>>
File: 1490529805438.jpg (36KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490529805438.jpg
36KB, 450x600px
>>82298343
Do you take it as your ((duty)) to combat these ((evil)) forces?
>>
>>82298343
most of these are just articles about an article that says WW isn't getting promoted.

it's like when AP runs a story and then every major media outlet re-runs the same story but it's not a major thing, it's just this one thing get reposted ad nauseum.
>>
>>82300241
Black Whip
Supergirl
Tank Girl
Black Scorpion (aka what if you crossed batman, catwoman ans Sean Young into one cheezy awesome mix?)
Barb Wire
Barbarella
Witchblade
Cat Ballou
Catwoman (HAHAHAHAHA)
Elektra (hehe)
>>
>>82301674
http://www.ranker.com/crowdranked-list/the-most-notorious-skeletons-of-all-time

Skellingtons are cool. Get with the times, you young whipersnaper.
>>
>>82298343
Just like Ghostbusters when this turds flops they'll blame sexism
>>
>>82300813
The butthurt. It never ends. Over a year later and they still can't stop talking shit.

Fuck em.
>>
>>82300940
You're just doing the same transparent shit. They already outright proved how much money they've devoted to marketing.
>>
>>82301632
>somehow gained secret control of Rotten Tomatoes

That's not what they own. RT is just an aggregate. Go play the Kevin Bacon game with online media outlets, especially those with a focus on film review and entertainment, see how many degrees separate them from the Mouse, then get back to me.
>>
File: 9391901.jpg (115KB, 500x406px) Image search: [Google]
9391901.jpg
115KB, 500x406px
>>82301897
>Black Scorpion

Also Vamperilla
>>
They have to compete with GotG2 and Pirates when both have bigger marketing budgets than WW production and marketing combined. It's normal that it seems buried
>>
File: maxresdefault3.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault3.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
>>82298343
>muh brand identity

SAD
>>
>>82302308
Baywatch, The Mummy, TF The Last Knight...

WB picked slot suicide in June for their movie between too many bigger movies
>>
>>82302343
It's a small movie, it's projected to break even in the opening weekend
>>
>>82302308
>They have to compete with GotG2
not really, Guardians is going to be out of the top 5 when WW premiers
>>
>>82302566
I mean marketing wise, right now the mouse is flooding the market
>>
Wonder woman is the most fucking bland and boring super hero there is and the studio knows nobody gives a fuck about her and that it's not worth spending any extra money on marketing because it's going to bomb regardless.

The only reason they are making a wonder woman movie in the first place is because of the Justice League.
>>
>>82301644
Should I? Have they even started to run trailers yet? I've seen the occasional story about people being pissed Roland is black, or whatever, but I still see no significant amount of advertisement for it. When is it even coming out? No time soon, I don't think.
>>
>>82299984
mad max flopped bro, just like wonder woman did
>>
>>82298343
The only place with wonder woman marketing are these galgadot shill threads
>>
>>82299984
>They did the same thing with Mad Max.

You do realize that Fury Road flopped right? Kingsman, a similar R movie released around the same time, made 50% more box office.
>>
>>82302229
and that Famke Jensen supermodel/superhero movie

Lady X, Madam X, idk (not to be comfused with her later stint in the X-men movies)
>>
>>82302892
>flopped
Lol ok kid
>>
>>82298343
>Media says Wonder Woman is being undermarketed
>WB immediately scrambles to release THREE TV spots in the same day and an extended TV spot on the next

Nice alternative narrative, WB shill
>>
>>82303076
Model by Day

Character was named Lady X.

Hollywood casting is retarded. Let's pick Lady X for X-Men and the girl who was in the Matrix tv series for the unrelated Matrix movie.
>>
>>82298343
>Disney wants people to think that Wonder Woman should be marketed more

Do you realize how retarded that plan is, faggot?
>>
>please wb, show us more clips of the star's horrendous acting & the terrible special effects
>>
>>82301093
Neither are MCU or DCEU.
>>
>>82301093
>forgetting Supergirl
>>
mmmm photo shopped pits
>>
File: where is it?.jpg (83KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
where is it?.jpg
83KB, 750x750px
WHERE THE FR*CK IS THE MARKETING?
>>
>>82303386
>all the men on the front
>woman on the back in a difficult spot to be seen
>>
WB probably realized that they have a turd in hand and wants to minimize their losses.
>>
Are the TV spots actually playing on TV?
>>
>>82298556
that's more about blogs being lazy and cannibalizing content than it is about some big conspiracy.
>>
>>82298343
Just a bunch of basement dwelling turbonerds misogynerds who can't handle a real Goddess. Ignore them.
>>
>>82303478
who watches tv anymore
>>
>take everything that made WW great and put it into a box
>shit on it then toss remains into dissolving lime
>cast woman who doesn't look strong and/or independent
>hamfist backstory that contradicts comic book origins
>literally taking a page from Ghostbusters and tell original fans to fuck off whenever it's brought up
>discussion always ends in "you're a hater and i'm not participating in your agenda"

i fucking hate what they've done to WW
>>
>>82302892
>just like wonder woman did
kek, it's out in a month.

So now that the dust settled, is Wonder Woman the cinematic blunder of the century?
>>
>>82302892
>>82303054

Fury Road made back more than twice its budget...
>>
They are looking for excuses, just like that shaved pits bullshit. Gotta cash those disney checks
>>
>Begging for a company to shove more propaganda down your throat

We're reaching levels of bootlicking that shouldn't even be possible
>>
>>82303478
Yeah I been traveling from hotel to hotel and there is a Wonder Woman commercial nearly every as break.
>>
File: 1425552388740.gif (3MB, 300x236px) Image search: [Google]
1425552388740.gif
3MB, 300x236px
>>82301733
>I was personally afraid of this as soon as I saw the initial Wonder Woman box office projections

Projections are more than double the budget though
Is WW supposed to break records?
>>
>>82303541
It underperformed badly.
>>
>>82303602
ad* break
>>
File: 1395691617995.gif (737KB, 117x186px) Image search: [Google]
1395691617995.gif
737KB, 117x186px
>PLEASE ADVERTISE TO ME

>SHOVE YOUR COMMERCIALS DOWN MY THROAT PLEASE SHLOMO I WANT IT SO MUCH

jesus christ
>>
>>82303386

The Grove is a comfy theater
>>
>>82303612
>projected to make the money back by monday
>waaah why don't they flop daddy mouse you promised!!
Shill delusions
>>
>>82301093
>>82301582
>>82301897
It's the first stand alone one of the new DC and Marvel movies. Pretty sure that's what everyone means.
>>
>>82303612
>Projections are more than double the budget though
>>82303758
>>projected to make the money back by monday

where the fuck did you see this?
the only projection is 80 million in the opening weekend which is not twice the budget
>>
>articles about WW not getting enough attention
>articles are funded by ads for whatever shit they're supposed to be shilling

These idiots are shilling for free
Hilarious
>>
>>82303789
It won't open only in the US anon
>>
>>82303618
by what metrics? Who are you, President of WB?
>>
>>82300241
you're also forgetting how only 30% of the people who go to see it will be women, but it will still be men's fault it's not making bank
>>
>>82303835
If it makes the same around the world (which is a big IF, specially with Wonder Woman), it will still be around the same as the budget, not twice (and I don't have to explain that grossing the same as the budget doesn't pay for the movie, right?)
>>
>>82303789
http://pro.boxoffice.com/long-range-forecast-wonder-woman-captain-underpants/
>>
>>82303888
>you're also forgetting how only 30% of the people who go to see it will be women, but it will still be men's fault it's not making bank

"Men control the world." -amber heard, succubus
>>
>>82303922
>Alien: Cuckoldry will open to only $35m domestic
>>
>>82303922
these same guys long-range forecasted that ghostbusters would make $20 million more on its opening weekend than it actually did. they were also short by $50 million on their projected final gross.
>>
>>82300813
Fucking doggstroyed
>>
>>82303922
That would be making a lot more in total compared to the opening weekend than Suicide Squad and BvS that didn't have the same competition
>>
>>82300813
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>82304085
>they were also short by $50 million on their projected final gross
self-correction: ghostbusters came $50 million short of their projected final gross
>>
>>82298343
So which one will it be: the critics will love it for being a woman or will bash it for being DCEU?

I need to prepare for the /tv/ butthurt properly
>>
It's people who know it's going to tank, but don't want it to tank who are complaining.

So then when it tanks because it sucks, they can say, "SEE, WE TOLD YOU YOU DIDN'T MARKET IT ENOUGH! MUH PATRIARCHY!". Or if it does well, they can say, "LOOK HOW WELL IT DID IN SPITE OF ZERO MARKETING! ONLY FEMALE-HEADLINED CAPESHIT FROM NOW ON!"

THE WW doll section at Walmart is currently larger than the Star Wars section, for whatever that's worth.
>>
>>82300813
>no shills here hehe
Jesus christ
>>
>>82301897
There was a Witchblade movie? Why?
>>
>>82303775
But that's retarded and if any of the old movies were good they wouldn't say such a thing, they just want to ignore all female capeshit movies so far have been crap
>>
>>82298401
"Dr Pepper?!? Doctors are an element of western capitalistic Imperialism. Also, Peppers are a stereotype and cultural appropriation of Hispanic Americans!"
>>
>>82304356

WB learned that merchandising is the key to making money with the DCEU
>>
>>82303173
It's called well-poisoning, faggot.

>WB isn't marketing Wonder Woman?
>Why? Does it suck?
>Man, don't want to waste money on something they don't even have any confidence in

And they call this "journalism."
>>
>>82300940
Not only can't she act she looks like a fucking tooth pick and nothing like Wonder Woman.
>>
>>82301527
I got a question for "shill theorists", why is Arrow and The Flash doing better than agents of Shield and Peggy Carter?
>>
>>82304303
>female lead
>female director
>antiwar movie
They'll love it, otherwise they would give themselves away as shills and they're going to need all the credibility for Star Wars
>>
>>82303126
Yeah, because they just whipped those together after the article hit, right? Fucking idiot.
>>
>>82301527
It's not shitposting if there is proof of it.
>>
>>82304773

They aren't, both are at all time lows in viewership and critical ratings. Arrow at least is probably at the point where it's cheap enough to produce that they will continue shitting it out forever as long as they can sell licensing like they do with supernatural.
>>
>>82303531
>hamfist backstory that contradicts comic book origins

What the fuck are you even talking about?
>>
>>82304838
>proof
provide proof
>>
So am I in the wrong for wanting to see it?
>>
>>82304855
Shill stuff
>>
>>82303237
Wait, are the effects bad. I only saw the first trailer, it didn't interest me. Pics, please. I need a laugh.
>>
>>82304900

I only remember the first trailer doing a bad job of pasting gals face on her stunt double in a couple of action sequences
>>
>>82304810
no, they just weren't going to release them now and all at once
>>
>>82304845
Is Supernatural still going?!? I haven't seen disturbing gay incest fan fiction in forever!
>>
>>82304773
Because Marvel's TV productions, including Netflix have become the redheaded stepchildren of the franchise. They're neither hype for them, nor shill against their perceived competitors for the express reason that Ike Perlmutter has become persona non grata with the MCU/Disney machine.

They're strangling that portion of the franchise and the rapidly declining quality of their output reflects it. Doubt me? Just go take a look at Iron Fist.
>>
Bloggers have some retarded expectations for this movie. $80m opening for a female lead movie is now trash and it should have the marketing of movies that had near $250m production budgets. I have a hard time seeing this movie making more than $500m at the box office, it'll make most of its money from licensing, toys and dvds/bluray/streaming.
>>
>>82302077

Considering /tv/ is the only place that doesn't hold that opinion, maybe it's correct and it's actually a shitty movie.
>>
>>82305065
It probably won't make more than 500 million but that would already be good in box office alone

If it's shit and the competition is better received though it will make 400 million or less
>>
>>82302343
im surprised they didn't do something gay and release it on mother's day.
>>
File: g.webm (890KB, 1088x720px) Image search: [Google]
g.webm
890KB, 1088x720px
IM GONNA SEE WONDER WOMAN
>>
>>82305033

When the brothers realized they weren't going to get any other work they decided to milk it for what it's worth.

Jensen auditioned for a bunch of DCEU roles
>>
>>82305119
That would be great though
Man of Steel was released on Father's Day (weekend)
>>
>>82305033
Supernatural is gonna keep going until Jensen Ackles finally nails a hollywood role (he auditioned for a few Marvel movies). Without him it's gonna fall apart or they're gonna pull the plug beforehand.
>>
>>82298343
Liberals are the most insufferable cunts on the face of the earth. They exist soley to be outraged.
>>
>>82305068
Nah, people are digesting it as it moves into wider release. It's obvious from not only the posts I see here, but questions people approach with me at my job, knowing I'm a bit of a comics nut. Same with gaming buddies who are actually intrigued by the way the DC movies are approaching their lore.

I had a guy I've gamed with for over ten years who happens to be a big fan of comics as well who'd put off seeing it because of all the negative press hit me up the other day wanting to share all the cool stuff he noticed and to praise the creative team for taking Miller's Dark Knight Returns and Superman's death arc and recombining them into something so coherent and imaginative. He pointed out details that even I hadn't noticed.
>>
>>82305065
This. A $100m movie making $80m on its first weekend is fucking great, for perspective Dr Strange made like $85m without competition and with a $170m budget. If it follows the DCEU trend of being absolute video sales hits, it could make half of that and still be a better investment than Dr Strange
>>
>>82305150
I thought he actually turned down the role of captain america.

I know he auditioned for the hurt locker. Imagine how that would have changed his career. Instead we got that ugly sour faced faggot renner ruining every movie he's in.
>>
File: intelligent-cat.jpg (45KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
intelligent-cat.jpg
45KB, 480x360px
>Wonder Woman fans
>>
>>82305134
She's so qt.
>>
>>82304642
How dare you overlook the plight of Indians under the barbaric rule of the white man. Ever heard of colonialism, bigot? They held the poor people hostage and stole all the pepper
>>
>>82305142
i think it's a good idea too, anon. maybe we should get into marketing.
>>
>>82305233

I'm glad they didn't go full retarded with the budget like they did with man of murder/bvs/ss which all had over $200m

This movie will have to tank quite bad not to be profitable, but I can see the narrative around it being negative if it doesn't rival strange/ant man
>>
>invest hundreds of millions of dollars into making a film
>don't market that film because i don't like women

ah yes of course, how could I not have seen this earlier
>>
>>82301093
>>82303329
Off shoots of established male characters don't count.
>>
>>82305244
From what I gathered he auditioned for Cap but couldn't get it. Then he was offered Hawkeye but refused.
>>
>>82305316
Then only Wonder Woman would ever count
>>
>>82300813
Kek
>>
File: CHIEF.jpg (5KB, 620x45px) Image search: [Google]
CHIEF.jpg
5KB, 620x45px
I just want this movie to have a Big Guy For Us. If that happens, I can die a happy man.
>>
Wonder Woman, Mad Max 4, Arrow, Flash, Supernatural. I don't care. If it's made by Warner Bros., I love it.
>>
>>82305343

>refusing all those sweet residuals and licensing likeness royalties

did he really think he could do better, renner is going to be able to buy south american countries off hawkeye toys
>>
>>82305386
This. Warnerbros, rejoice!
>>
>>82305384
If they make him Chief Apache I will not do anything
>>
>>82298343
I live in a mexican city around 1million people and I see a lot of Wonder Woman posters, everywhere, all the bus stops, some billboards too
>>
File: 1458646738574.jpg (24KB, 581x406px) Image search: [Google]
1458646738574.jpg
24KB, 581x406px
>>82298424
>YFW THE MOST UNARGUABLY STRONK WOMYN PATRIARCHY SMASHING FEMALE LEAD CAPESHIT EVER HAS A SOLID CHANCE OF FLOPPING

QEQ
>>
>>82305309
The numbers came in and Suicide Squad had a better ROI than Civil War, and it's still selling blurays. I think after JL they'll break away from the tentpole big budget movies altogether, you can't compete with Disney on marketing when they can drop $300m to promote a flick about a talking raccoon
>>
>>82298343
Do you guys need anymore proof that there is an agenda against dc movies
>>
File: 1485762657829s.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1485762657829s.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
It has no buzz because wonder woman is the lamest super hero ever, and I'm not even saying that because muh soggy knees

Try making one about catwoman (yeah I know how that went the last time) or harley quinn
>>
>>82305433

If has a chance of flopping at the box office but don't underestimate toys anon, those DC high school super heroine toys fly off the shelf
>>
File: There's a whole squad of them.jpg (112KB, 1280x531px) Image search: [Google]
There's a whole squad of them.jpg
112KB, 1280x531px
HAHAHAHA that shitty scene is even worse
>>
>>82305440

Aquaman is at around $160m with a december release, it's the only dc movie I'm looking forward to but I can see that one not making money.
>>
>Someone writes an article
>Other outlets see the views it gets and write the exact same article too
>>
>>82298424
A witty post, anon.
>>
>>82305548
expect aquaman to be cancelled shortly after wonder woman is released
>>
>>82305655
oh, it's actually filming. never mind.

WB is so fucked.
>>
>>82305655
It's already shooting shillboi
>>
>>82303054
>You do realize that Fury Road flopped

No it didn't. It wasn't a run away hit, and it's box office didn't match it's critical acclaim but it wasn't a flop.
>>
>>82305469
>It has no buzz because wonder woman is the lamest super hero ever, and I'm not even saying that because muh soggy knees

That means Carol will do worse.
> Try making one about catwoman (yeah I know how that went the last time) or harley quinn
People already bitching about too man Bat movies.
>>
File: 1493290936520.jpg (140KB, 796x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1493290936520.jpg
140KB, 796x1200px
>>82301733
>feminist bloggers so delusional they imply WB would sabotage their own movie to strike a point for the patriarchy
>>
>>82305699
>2.2 billions on 600 milliln combined budget
>consistently outselling marvel in video sales
>kings in the videogame, comic and merchandise markets
So fucked, poor guys
>>
>>82305738
That's not their reasoning at all retard
>>
>>82305655
>>82305699

I'd wait until JL for shakeups, I'm a DC shill but I don't think JUST league will break $800m. Gotham Sirens will be more profitable off licensed halloween costumes for Harley, Ivy and Catwoman
>>
>>82305819
>I'm a DC shill

You're doing it wrong
>>
>>82305819
>DC shill
>JAJAJ EL JUSTO LEAGUE
Marvel shills don't even try anymore do they?
>>
File: JIDF.jpg (109KB, 701x684px) Image search: [Google]
JIDF.jpg
109KB, 701x684px
>>82305134
http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/vVJaMPv3k4gOozIRnD1I7g/
>>
>>82305906

$800m range is realistic, anything higher is a bonus
>>
File: Wonder Woman's breasts.jpg (71KB, 475x336px) Image search: [Google]
Wonder Woman's breasts.jpg
71KB, 475x336px
Will Disney ever stop?
>>
>>82305938
Fantastic Beasts barely made it to $800 million and people actually liked the Harry Potter film series. I'm a DC shill but let's face it: WB is doomed.
>>
Anti-vaccines.
Anti-climate change.
Netty Potts.
"Superfoods".
Raw food cures cancer.
Making shit up about women being oppressed.
Video games cause violence.

What's next for the lying media?
>>
>>82298343
Why aren't they marketing ww Though? Are they holding back to minimize loses?
>>
File: Superhappy.png (238KB, 324x324px) Image search: [Google]
Superhappy.png
238KB, 324x324px
>>82305783
I know right? How will they ever recover?
>>
>>82302892
This, a mega flop
>>
>>82304520
There wasn't, it was a television show.
>>
>Diana Prince will save DC

So Warner is actually running with this
>>
>>82298343
(((Disney))) is the greatest evil in this world.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
It's like they don't even watch Grace's videos.
>>
>>82306331
It couldn't even crack the top 20 for 2015. WB is pathetic, and I'm speaking as a big fan of WB.
>>
>>82306565
who does?
>>
>>82300813
>search up the mummy
>no Brendan
>probably doesn't even cameo Brendan Fraser
>his biggest legacy is being rebranded without him
Why do they allow him to suffer anons?
>>
>>82306595
A psycho bitch that thinks Snyder is the next Kubrick and that reviewers are biased against Dc
>>
>>82302892

>Furry Road flopped

Listen Pajeet, Fury road broke even 3 weeks into its theatrical run and then made another $60m from dvd/blu rays

It wasn't a monster hit but it made profit for sure
>>
>>82306658
She's right then
>>
>>82306076
>Fantastic Beasts barely made it to $800 million
Holy shit, by what standard do you think that's a bad result?
>>
>>82306725
Considering it destroyed Dr Strange and the shills call it a hit, do the math
>>
>>82306658
She's v cute and v right.
>>
>>82306725
the standard where it is in 9th place in the Harry Potter series
>>
File: 1492820426615.jpg (90KB, 957x621px) Image search: [Google]
1492820426615.jpg
90KB, 957x621px
I literally cannot write down in words the disdain I hold for the amerifat press. I fucking hate them to death. I also hate every single one of you shitposters who keep posting their inane bullshit here.
Get a fucking grip of yourselves you goddamn sacks of shit.
>>
>>82306722
Nigger
>>
>>82303922
Wow, is the hype around Alien: Covenant that bad?
>>
>>82306799
>no hp in the title
>no hp characters
>still BTFO all MCU without RDJ
based twinkino
>>
I get unimaginable pleasure when I see Disney, Universal and Fox continually shut out WB year after year after year. Why does WB have such shitty IPs?
>>
>>82306658
Fuck and she's THICC on top of being of being right, /ourgirl/ 100%
>>
>>82306799
A fair point, actually. Still, this was a spinoff of a book nobody but devoted Potter fans did, so it made like 200 or 300 more than I thought it would.
>>
New TV Stop
Not going to lie, this looks pretty good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXezXJXveAQ
>>
Warner "Can't crack a billion without Nolan" Bros.
>>
>>82306927
They have great IPs, it's the people in charge of those IP that are utterly terrible at their job.
>>
>>82306927
>Why does WB have such shitty IPs?

Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit
Harry Potter
Mad Max
DC
King Kong/Gozilla/etc
The Matrix
Lego movies

Please try harder Rahjesh
>>
>>82306927
And LotR. And Harry Potter. And DCEU. And Mad Max. All this without buying franchises like jew bitches. Top tier studio tbqh
>>
>>82306927
I'm genuinely curious. Why would you give the slightest of fucks?

I'm not going to lie. I hate everything Disney has come to represent, but I couldn't care less whether their movies hit or miss. I don't trumpet to the heavens when they shit out a turkey like Pete's Dragon or any of their more visible missteps, so why would you care?
>>
>>82307007
It has a very anime feel to it.
>>
>>82307007
Fuck I'm hype. I hadn't seen that trailer.
>>
>>82298556
It's called bacterial advertising, anon.
>>
>>82298343
Maybe its because companies don't want to market movies they expect to do poorly.

Nah gotta be misogyny
>>
>>82298343
Why don't you go to /co/ to shill your favourite company Howard?
>>
>>82307280
Because WB is evil.
>>
>>82300813
haha owned
>>
>>82298343
Are people literally asking to be bombarded with advertisements for a movie they already know is coming out? I don't understand.
>>
>>82307280
I thought I was like you but when Iron Fist bombed and tanked the whole Netflix Defenders Universe I feel genuine joy. I don't give a fuck about WB but it makes me happy when I remember than ESPN perfectly could kill Disney and Netflix is fucking up too

Then again Disney and Netflix never gave me movies like Mad Max or LotR trilogy
>>
When studios know the have a dog on their hands they drop marketing to just try and cut their losses. At this point they will roll it out, immediately blame 'sexism' and 'online trolls' for the low opening to try and get some sympathy money, then it ill quickly drop out of existence

I assume the movie is a trainwreck in more ways than one after seeing that Xena bullet-time swinging scene, but even if they rest of it hadn't been shit they still cast someone who can't act, is way too skinny, and doesn't look a fucking THING like Diana as WW. So it was probably doomed to fail from the start.
>>
>>82308364
Mad Max flopped, bro.
>>
>>82308056
Oh of course. Thanks for clearing that up.

Care to expand on that at all?
>>
>>82308433
It did decent, made money on blurays and sindication and won 4 oscars. It did good enough to warrant a sequel and also it was better than anything Disney has done since 1996
>>
>>82298343
They're right though?
>>
Actually liking and enjoying things made by WB, the people who are ruining the entire film industry.
>>
>>82308364
>I thought I was like you but when Iron Fist bombed

IF actually ended up being one of their biggest hits ever, second most popular MCU series to date, and most binged (watched all at once) series they have ever made.

>https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/03/26/iron-fist-one-top-marvel-netflix-series-despite-critics/

The only people who hated it were the critics, it was actually a huge success for netflix.
>>
>how can no one care about wonder woman?

>IT MUST BE A CONSPIRACY!!

This used to be funny.

Then it was sad.

It isn't even sad anymore.
>>
>>82308553
And you think Disney's "saving" it?

Oh, sweet summer child.
>>
File: 1493223852654.png (306KB, 751x696px) Image search: [Google]
1493223852654.png
306KB, 751x696px
sup shills
>>
>>82308566
How distant a second? Because JJ and LC were nothing to write home about.
>>
>>82307007
TAM TAM TAM TAM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duGqrYw4usE
>>
Patriarchy vs. Marveliarchy

WHO WINS
>>
Disney have been shilling against WB ever since Miramax (Disney owned) lost the legal battle for royalties from the Hobbit movies.

WB's statement at the time
>This case was about one of the great blunders in movie history. No amount of trying to rewrite history can change the fact they agreed to be paid only on the first motion picture based on ‘The Hobbit.’ And that’s all they’re owed

These smear campaigns are how Disney is making the money back they feel they were owed. Kind of butthurt desu
>>
>this thread

Holy shit DCucks on suicide watch.

>w-why are they asking for marketing f-fucking sjws l-lol
>>
>>82308566
Plot twist: no one watches those shitshows, being more popular than other turds is nothing to brag about

http://www.businessinsider.com/most-popular-tv-shows-2016-12
>Luke Cage #17
>>
>>82307007
>they fall for the 3000 quick cuts teaser with ebin music again
>>
>>82308615
I've never mentioned Disney. I'm actually a fan of lionsgate
>>
>>82301795
Shhhh, DCucks need a scapegoat to escape the reality of their shit franchise. It's all a conspiracy :^)
>>
Mission Impossible came out of nowhere about a month before premier, pumped it into the people and made a bank.

The competition these days is so huge, there is no point in marketing stuff months ahead.
Why compete with Guardians of the Galaxy 2, Alien, King Arthur, new Pirates...

Anyway, between Pirates and the Mummy, I would not be surprised if WW burns quickly.
>>
>>82308721
You're a fucking retard if you think that's what's being said.

I'm ashamed to be considered the same species as your braindead ass.
>>
>>82298556
Almost like all media is controlled by a certain group of (((people))).
>>
>>82308728

IF was the most popular series in the US the week of it's release.

>http://www.thedrum.com/news/2017/04/05/marvels-iron-fist-the-most-popular-digital-series-the-us
>>
File: warn a brotha.jpg (227KB, 969x537px) Image search: [Google]
warn a brotha.jpg
227KB, 969x537px
FUCK WB AND FUCK DC
>>
>>82308791
you think pirates has welly anymore?
I didn't think the last one did very well did it?
>>
>>82308826
>digital series only
>the week of it's release
lmao
>>
File: tumblr_ohna09tjrm1vfevtto1_500.gif (2MB, 494x494px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohna09tjrm1vfevtto1_500.gif
2MB, 494x494px
>>82308791
>King Arthur
>>
>>82308869
Fuck Disney and the hollow corpse you think is Marvel.
>>
>>82308871
$1,045,000,000
>>
>>82308871
>I didn't think the last one did very well did it?
>>
more like blunder woman
>>
>>82308871

It was terrible, but inexplicably it still made over a billion dollars thanks to a fucking massive $800 million foreign gross.
>>
So Disney is sexist as well trying to take a strong woman's movie down huh?

I'm glad Warner Bros. Entertainment™ truly cares about diversity and female empowerment and is not going to take shit from sexist Disney.
>>
>>82298556
>>82308812
Almost like this handsome motherfucker was one of the main shareholders of Disney right
>>
>>82308960
>>82308968
DC wishes they could have these kinds of grosses
>>
>>82308990

Yeah they care about diversity so much they cast a minority as Wonder Woman.
>>
>>82308968
>almost $100m less domestic gross than Suicide Squad
Fuck Disney and fuck China too desu
>>
>>82308990
Disney is the king of strong woman movies just like they're the kings of the box office WBaby
>>
>>82298343
There have only been two live action Wonder Woman films in existence, despite Wonder Woman being an immensly popular comic series all throughout the 60s, 70s, 80s to today. For this IP, yes. There is absolutely hard proof that she is marketed poorly, as Wonder Woman has literally always been marketed poorly.

Do newfags not know this? Or do we just make everything /pol/ shit now?
>>
>>82308990
Good thing Disney saw their mistakes and put a nigger and a strong gurl who needs zero (0) man as the main characters of the biggest franchise ever
>>
>>82309001
WB period wishes they could have those kind of grosses

but instead they have massive bombs like Pan, Jupiter Ascending, King Arthur, and JUST League
>>
File: x-men-212.jpg (96KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
x-men-212.jpg
96KB, 848x480px
Disney cares a lot about diversity. So much they hired openly anti-Christian and anti-Jewish Muslim to work for them.
>>
>>82303541
>hehe I checked boxofficemojo
you now a huge % of the foreign gross doesn't go to the studios right?
>>
>>82309043
mental gymnastics, emphasis on the mental

because you're mental
>>
>>82309079
*immensely
>>
Disney fans have done more to turn me off to Disney products than any conspiracy ever could have. I'd call them MCUcks, but we all know what a sham that is. They're all just brainwashed Disney drones, only too happy to have Marvel characters hollowed out and reanimated by the vapid ghost of sentimentality that has become Disney's stock-in-trade.

Stay cucked, Disney faggots.
>>
>>82302739
That's the real problem. Most people have never given a shit about WW outside of the Linda Carter show.
>>
>>82309100
whats 212?
whats QS 5:51?
>>
>>82309137
>numbers are mental gymnastics now
jej
>>
>>82309100
I literally have no clue what your are circling here...
>>
File: 1478135319726.jpg (177KB, 625x784px) Image search: [Google]
1478135319726.jpg
177KB, 625x784px
>>82298424
luhmayoooo
>>
Wonder Woman and Superman are cultural icons up there with Santa, Jesus and Dracula. People might not know much about them, but they'll know who they are. Their movies and comics will generally make some money, but that doesn't mean they have a good chance of being universally praised or even well liked.

Dracula is a great example comparison, movies with him don't make lots of money just because people know who the character is. There's a difference between saying everybody knows who it is, and everybody cares, and people who defend Superman and Wonder Woman seem to often confuse the two.

DC characters=overpowered dinosaurs from a bygone era

The big DC characters almost all come from a time when people didn't care about making good characters just beings with powers, origins, and costumes that seemed neato. Stan Lee came along with Marvel comics and was able to learn from their past mistakes and make better characters that can be better adapted for tv and movies and be
able to more easily create good stories, comics, movies, and tv shows.

DC characters are only better known in the West due to having a head start. Marvel characters have been fundamentally constructed to be more amenable to being a part of great storytelling.

Luckily, many DC characters will enter the public domain in the coming couple decades so Marvel can adapt the characters and make some good comics and movies.
>>
>>82306442
Makes sense to be on a Sci-Fi magazine, because the premise that Wonder Woman will save DC is truly science fiction.

Also the whole plot has been leaked and it really is as bad as people think it'll be.
>>
>>82309165
Eh, that isn't reall true. Her comic sales were strong throughout the last 40 years. She sells almost as much as Superman and Batman. Probably the third most iconic superhero character in American comics. This isn't white knighting, but sexism in the esrly 60s on, really did have something to do with adaptations to her character in other mediums.
>>
>>82309228
This was stale when it was freshly written.

I bet you actually believe "with great power comes great responsibility."
>>
File: WW 1x01 (10).webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
WW 1x01 (10).webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>82309079
>There have only been two live action Wonder Woman films in existence

TV movies are not films, technically
>>
>>82309323
A tv movie is still a movie, anon...
>>
>>82309260
>She sells almost as much as Superman and Batman

You're completely misinformed
>>
>>82309365
But not a feature film
>>
>>82309238
>source: your ass.
>>
>>82309238
I think it will be worse than the leaks. Details matter. BvS didn't sound so bad from the leaks.
>>
>>82309366
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Publication_history_of_Wonder_Woman

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wonder_Woman

You sure bud?
>>
>>82309187
Pretty sure it's verses from the Koran condemning Christians and outlining what Allah would have good, upstanding Muslims do with them.
>>
>>82309407
So...?
>>
>>82309486
>I think it will be worse than the leaks.
Oh, I have no doubt you do, shill.
>>
>>82309488
Yes, go look up the sales numbers

The only time she sold almost as much as Superman and Batman was in the 40s
>>
>>82309517
Kek, oh of course! How could I have missed that? Wtf I love Jesus now!
>>
>>82309180
>>82309187
Not him and I figured it out because I'm not a retard who can't make inferences
They're Koran verses
5:51 is "O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people."
>>
>>82308996
He actually does look really handsome in that picture.
>>
>>82309561
That's not even remotely true, guy. I just linked you her publication history. She has been exceptionally popular for decades. I don't see why you are trying to push that she isn't.
>>
>>82306884
Where is all the marketing for Alien: Covenant?
>>
>>82309624
Fox confirmed xenophobes! Remember, you heard it here first!
>>
>>82309585
If this wasn't just a major coincidence, why should anyone actually give a shit? Oh no, he made a reference to a Quran verse...only autists are going to decode frames of a comic book to figure that out.
>>
>>82309618
Her publication history shows the amount of titles that have been published, not the amount of sales
>>
File: disney.png (1MB, 1755x724px) Image search: [Google]
disney.png
1MB, 1755x724px
>>82309098
>disney shill talking about bombs
Holy fuck my sides
>>
>>82309669
>decode frames of a comic book to figure that out
It's literally googling three numbers and a colon
>>
>>82309669
That's right. I forgot how much retards like to write off everything as "coincidence." I bet the whole world is just filled with coincidences for you, isn't it?
>>
>>82309695
These all did better than Green Lantern.
>>
>>82309764
>I bet the whole world is just filled with coincidences for you, isn't it?

It actually is, you know
>>
>>82309674
https://thanley.wordpress.com/tag/sales-figures/

https://comicbookinvest.com/2017/03/07/look-wonder-womans-sales/

Looking for older sales history atm, but she has remained strong recently
>>
>>82309710
But who cares? Why does it matter?
>>
>>82309828
Recently and just fine, not the 3rd best seller or anything
For what is worth, neither is Superman

Harley Quinn has been the 2nd best seller for years now
>>
>>82306669
Why'd you assume it's a Pajeet?
>>
>>82309695
This is what happens when a meme studio especialized in making toy ads for theaters try to make actually good movies
>>
>>82309764
What's the alternative? Perpetual state of schizophrenia and paranoia that everything is an elaborate scheme or a secret message?

Looks like the artist just wanted to maybe fuck with 0people and put in a Quran reference. Or is Muslim...who cares?
>>
Wonder Woman only remained in publication after the 50s so DC could keep the rights. They didn't totally buy her from the Marston estate until the 1980s. Fucking Batman almost got cancelled before the TV show started.
>>
>>82309100
https://moviepilot.com/p/marvel-comic-book-artist-ardian-syaf-controversy-xmen-gold-scandal/4242862
>>
>>82309890
There is more to bring "one of the nost iconic comic book characters" then sales, anon. She is prob one of the most recognizable IPs in American history, and hasn't had a major film in decades. Do you have some sort of agenda here? Her comics did sell very well during her first run.
>>
>>82307007
>Not going to lie, this looks pretty good

Did you mute the parts where she speaks? It's basically Captain America: WWI edition
>>
>>82309977
*being
*most
>>
>>82309695
Don't forget Pete's Dragon.

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=petesdragon2016.htm

I didn't even care for that one the first go-round.
>>
File: 7329_b.jpg (109KB, 621x443px) Image search: [Google]
7329_b.jpg
109KB, 621x443px
>>82309695
oh wow 2016 was a terrible year for Disney

oh wait
>>
>>82310072
b-but Suicide Squad blu rays
>>
File: They Live - Sunglasses.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
They Live - Sunglasses.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>>82309927
No, but defending shit for being a "coincidence," and dismissing other things as "coincidence" in the face of supporting evidence is the opposite of paranoia. It's blind complacence and willful obstinance.

How long would you refuse to put on the sunglasses?
>>
>>82305928
Wow I posted it in four threads in one day.
You caught me.
Now what's the next step of your master plan?
>>
>>82310096
Actually Suicide Squad did BTFO Civil War in bluray sales, now that you mention it
>>
>>82305142
Wasn't BvS released on Easter?
>>
>>82309981
Does that mean Captain America was a shit movie, too?

Also, point out all the gods in Captain America when you get a sec.
>>
>>82310072
>capeshit, talking animals and bombs
Am I supposed to be impressed or what?
>>
File: 1492513033421-tv.jpg (298KB, 1753x684px) Image search: [Google]
1492513033421-tv.jpg
298KB, 1753x684px
>>82305928
>>
>>82310145
>the face of supporting evidence
All you did was look up numbers on google and one of the search results was a Quran verse...again, so what?
>It's blind complacence and willful obstinance.
You are blowing this dumb as fuck thing out of proportion and pretending that is is somehow an example of "le take the redpill bruh", as if all of a sudden coincidences stopped existing.

You sound somewhat on edge, kid. Relax. Yes coincidences are a thing that happen.
>>
>>82310198
b-but it has trenches a-and the bad guy is nazi sort of

Cap 1 is seriously underrated, one of MCU's best
>>
>>82309863
Why does anything matter?
It's a verse from the Koran, and an anti judeo-christian one at that
It probably doesn't matter at all in the grand scheme of things, but obviously it was put into the comic for a reason
>>
>>82307238
>All this without buying franchises like jew bitches
Enjoy your fucking ridiculous Black Adam movie (bought from Fawcett Comics) and your Wonder Woman movie & Flash TV show (bought from All-American Comics)
>>
>>82301632
>since Man of Steel
>not since tdkr or green lantern
>>
>>82310198
>Does that mean Captain America was a shit movie, too?

Yes, I'm afraid WW will even manage to be shittier

>Does that mean Captain America was a shit movie, too?

Yes, it can only be similar if it has gods in it not a war setting fighting germans with a love interest right? Nice deflection
>>
>>82310189
Fuck /ourflick/ is getting closer to deadpool with every new update, based Harley

http://www.the-numbers.com/weekly-bluray-sales-chart

Why the bump though? What happened in the week of January 22?
>>
>>82310072
>that $323 million for Rogue One is from 10 days of release
How can DC even compete? (Hint: they CAN'T)
>>
>>82310309
>but obviously it was put into the comic for a reason
Everything has to have a reason with you faggots. Maybe the artist is just a Muslim and doesn't like Christians? So fucking what? Why do you personally care what an artist thinks? It's not like a Quran verse is going to brainwash you from a goddamn frame in a comic book that you had to be a schizo to look up in the first place.
>>
>>82310370
>not since Superman 2
>>
>>82298343
>Donna Dickens
That dumb cunt thought the Witcher should be full of black people because Poland was always diverse and multicultural
>>
>>82310239
I don't think you know what a "bomb" is
>>
>>82310189
Are DC fans all senior citizens with "movie collections"? Who the fuck buys blu rays?
>>
>>82298343
There's a simple reason for this happening.

The movie sucks and they know it.
>>
>>82310198
In the Director's Cut it's shown than Steve Rodgers was the son of Hephaestus, born out of clay and raised in an island full of blacksmiths, then he's sent to New York after rescuing a WW2 pilot and falling in love with her, also Red Skull was possessed by... Hades, why not

DC can't keep getting away with it
>>
on the other hand
>too much marketing
>DC has no faith in the movie and are spamming us with trailers
>>
>>82310503
Mad Max Fury Road
>>
File: lel.png (310KB, 498x540px) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
310KB, 498x540px
>>82310529
you have no idea
>>
>>82310529
I have a bluray set for my favorite films.
>>
>>82310585
That movie didn't bomb, what are you talking about? It even won a list of Oscars. Who told you it failed?
>>
>>82310590
This is just pathetic.
>>
>>82309571
Son, If you want piss off the people who suck Abraham's incestuous dick, suck it up and join Satan's army.
>>
>>82310686
of course it is it's DC
>>
>>82310653
My pastor
>>
>>82309977
You said she has sold almost as well as Batman and Superman in the last 40 years. I said that was not truth.
>>
>>82310438
>Maybe the artist is just a Muslim and doesn't like Christians?
That's a reason
You're doing some serious strawmanning here. I didn't say it was brainwashing or even that it's trying to push some sort of agenda. All I stated was that it was intentionally put into the comic. If it wasn't it wouldn't be there, right? You don't just accidentally draw a Koran verse on a page.
>that you had to be a schizo to look up in the first place
Anyone who reads the comic and sees those numbers there can be curious enough to look up what they represent or what they're doing in a comic book, even if they're completely unaware of any ties it might have to the Koran. You don't need to be a "schizo" to be inquisitive.
You don't have to get so upset over it this.
>>
>>82310811
I said almost as much, which is true.
>>
>>82310815
But why do you care? You act like his reasons must be part of some conspiracy. You are putting far too much energy into this dumb shit.
>>
>>82310815
>If it wasn't it wouldn't be there, right?
There is in fact a slim chance it is a coincidence, you know that right?
>>
>>82310885
>But why do you care?
I don't, not especially. I just think it's interesting.
>You act like his reasons must be part of some conspiracy
In what way have I insinuated that? By merely pointing it out?
>You are putting far too much energy into this dumb shit
I've made a couple of 4chan posts and a couple google searches. That doesn't take very much energy at all.
>>
>>82310529
They just tend to have money.
>>
>>82310815
You all know the artist admitted on his facebook page? The other number is a reference to a protest in his home country, country, Indonesia, where some gov. christian guy cracked a joke about the pedo-worshipers' shitty fairytale book, and they want him dead.
>>
>>82310941
>I've made a couple of 4chan posts and a couple google searches. That doesn't take very much energy at all.
You circled the frames in paint, bitched about the artist being anti-Jew and anti-Christian, spent a few post angry that people called it a coincidence, then proceeded to pretty much tell me how "woke" you are and that "bruh the sunglasses bruh". Anyway, this anon put it to rest:
>>82310986

Go red circle some other comics you faggot.
>>
>>82310198
Did you miss the whole norse cosmic cube thing

The leaks show it is very much like The First Avenger. There's a warmonger bad guy with a scientist assistant. There's a Howling Commando. There's even a guy named Steve stopping a plane with a deadly weapon and killing himself in the process.

Test screeners said it's Thor (coming from another world angle) + TFA (period piece war movie with the same plot points)
>>
>>82310923
Slim, sure. But it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to put a number on a shirt that you could've just left blank, especially a number stylized as a verse from a holy book.
>>82310986
And here we see it wasn't an coincidence at all, so that's that.
>>82311017
>Everyone who disagrees with me is one person
Oh anon
These are the only posts I've made in this thread
>>82309585
>>82309710
>>82310309
>>82310815
>>82310941
>>
>>82311017
Well, excuse me for doing my homework. You're just mad that Suicide Squad was hot, steaming, cringy garbage.
>>
>>82311117
>These are the only posts I've made in this thread
Anon, you are mostly talking to me in all of those...
>>
>>82311123
I'm not a DCfag and I hated Suicide Squad.
>>
>>82311152
Yes, what's your point?
>>
>>82311187
That you are annoying and spending too much time on something nobody besides you cares.
>>
>>82305068
just because /tv/ is the only place you visit doesnt mean its the only place where people have this opinion. I dont know anyone irl who actually hates BvS.
>>
>>82311224
I could say the same to you. If it really bothers you that much, you need only to stop replying.
>>
>>82311230
>I dont know anyone irl who actually hates BvS.
Probably because you don't have any friends.
>>
>>82311123
Well, Marvel fired the guy anyway. His career is over. He even admitted it. Point is, almost every worker in the comic industry has some shitty politics they shoe-horn where they don't fit.
>>
>>82311230
I do. Even my own mother hated it, and she likes anything.
>>
>>82311342
Clearly anything else sucks and BvS is amazing
Thread posts: 358
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.