[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this youtubekino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

Is this youtubekino?
>>
File: 1493330536886.png (196KB, 736x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1493330536886.png
196KB, 736x1024px
>Good Redditical Morning
>>
Couple of fags if you ask me
>>
They're both pretty likeable and their comedy is for kids but they slip in some jokes only adults would get.
>>
>>82297776
No.
>>
>>82297832
*cringes*
>>
>>82297776
nah but I typically play it on my tablet when I get ready for work
>>
>>82297776
Let's talk about that.
>>
>>82297776
they used to be
>>
Comfy
>>
Pretty comfy
>>
>>82297776
They're decent so far but if I hear them attacking drumpf once Ill hate them
>>
>>82297776
It's not kino, but they are one of the few "big" youtubers that managed to not get affected with any politics.

They make decent entertainment
>>
>>82297776
They set out to do a comedy show that's catered towards a family setting and they definitely excel at that. They don't get political or controversial or anything so I guess that's a plus. The amount of work that they put in the show is really staggering and really entertaining in my opinion. Sometimes it is a bit too cringey but there are more than enough episodes to binge watch for what seems forever. All in all, I'd say they are very kino but I would almost recommend their side channel they have "This is mythical" specifically for Mike and Alex.
>>
>>82298974
Fuck ponies
>>
>>82298974
>Mike and Alex
That bromance is on point

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2_gx9Txo3M
>>
>>82298974
I haven't watched any of the crew stuff and only recently got into the GMM More episodes.
>>
>>82297776
saw few episodes. the way they acted and talked annoyed the shit out of me for some reason..
>>
>>82297776
I only watch the vids of them eating weird stuff tbqh
>>
i really enjoy that they haven't let political and social justice bullshit affect them.

some episodes are boring, but just some. most of it is comfykino, and that's saying something for something that has episodes every day of the week, with over 1000 episodes and counting.
>>
>>82297869
>they slip in some jokes only adults would get
Hey, that's pretty edgy.
>>
>>82297776
abit too hipsterish vibes for me
>>
>>82297776
They've kind of devolved into clickbait videos at this point but that's to be expected of a show that's been going on for this long. Also, I catch an air of pretension watching their videos due to how overly eloquent and articulate they are. Not that that's a bad thing whatsoever, but it reaches a point where it seems they say certain things so their audience will nod and go "mmhm, I'm smart, just like them!"

All in all though they're too inoffensive and tame to really be explicitly hated by /tv/ like all other shit that's labelled as Reddit.
>>
i don't like these "kindergarden '"""'''teacher''""'" type of online personalities
>>
File: patrick.gif (836KB, 286x204px) Image search: [Google]
patrick.gif
836KB, 286x204px
>>82298801
faggot
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.