[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you like to see someone make a movie about this guy's life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: GettyImages-454070160.jpg (1MB, 3000x1889px) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages-454070160.jpg
1MB, 3000x1889px
Would you like to see someone make a movie about this guy's life?
>>
I read the article a while ago.
Seems like it would be pretty boring.
>>
>>82297473
Yes! There aren't enough good role models in film.
>>
Man I just read on this guy about a month ago and I can't remember how I started down that road to begin with.
>>
>>82297473
Who is he?
>>
>>82298192
Dude that lived in the woods for close to 30 years.
>>
>>82298221
what was his crime?
>>
>>82298143

>committed 1000 robberies.
>good role model
>>
>>82298275

sorry, burglaries.
>>
>>82298255
1000+ instances of breaking and entry, stealing
>>
>>82298275
>>82298285
>never hurt anyone
>ecological footprint the size of an ant
I'm pretty sure you're a worse role model than he is.
>>
isn't he the guy that would just wander into normal peoples homes while they were at work and just eat their food? its like that ed edd n eddy episode
>>
>>82298275
>got away with it 1000 times
He's a rolemodel to niggaz everywhere
>>
>>82297473

Not really, he's just a guy with asperger's who prefers to be alone, but of course normies think is is soooo mysterious and wacky and consider some hobo an ebin counter-culture icon since they'd kill themselves if they couldn't check their phone every minute.
>>
>>82298728
Haha, yeah! Fuck normies!
>>
File: forest deep.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
forest deep.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>82297473
I love and respect his methodical nature and his moral code even if it seems hypocritical at times. I'd love to see it as a movie but it would never happen
>Righties who would respect his can-do attitude and rugged individualism would never accept someone who eschews materialism.
>Lefties would love his conservationism and lack of "cabron footprint" would never allow person to see a movie that shows that whites doing a better job than blacks at what they do best.
>>
>>82297473
Christopher Knight the Maine hermit? Don't know if there's a movie in it, but i'd love to read a memoir.
>>
>>82299147
>eschews materialism
is that why he was stealing shit all day every day?
there was no ideological underpinning to what he did
>>
why are all american cops fat?

like really how do those guys pass any sort of physical test
>>
>>82299367
There's a difference between stealing because you want something and stealing because you need food to live you fuck

>>82299147
>the world is divided into left/right as a clear binary
I want American meme politics to die
>>
File: burger cop.jpg (88KB, 685x1024px) Image search: [Google]
burger cop.jpg
88KB, 685x1024px
>>82299395
You say that to my face
>>
how many normies did he kill and why should i care?
>>
>>82297473
Larry David really let himself go..
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.