[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doctor Who General - /who/ - Kill the Moon 2.0 Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 16

File: 1493720944866.png (417KB, 680x762px) Image search: [Google]
1493720944866.png
417KB, 680x762px
Welcome to /who/, the Doctor Who general!

Last General: >>82275713

Thin Ice was a shit episode.
>>
ugly black lesbians
should have like barbara palvin lesbian with a loli as her lesbian lover
to boost ratings
>>
FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE!!!!!

WHITE PEOPLE HELP US!!!!
>>
>>82297215

I like this season. I don't know how or why people can even criticize this show at this point, given it's plots and assumption of suspended disbelief.
I mean what is the point of criticism at this stage? It doesn't matter, so why bother? Why not just not watch?
>>
>>82297490
I liked the first two episodes and the christmas special but last episode was terrible. It seemed like it was written by a 13 year old tumblrina.
>>
>>82297401
>>82297448
It's Nigeria all over again
>>
How can you watch this low budget poor acting trash

Fucking grow up ready it's terrible
>>
Why dont they get sci fi and fantasy authors to write a series like they did with Star Trek and Twilight Zone?
>>
>>82297834
They do.
>>
>>82297215
that's what happens with negros, ugly ones unlike martha
>>
>>82297859

Good god.
>>
>>82297779
To explain the poor quality, the answer to that is that Doctor Who is literally made for children, which I think some adult fans are completely unaware of.

Why do they watch it? They have the mentality of children.
>>
>>82297215
Britcucks, when are you gonna take control of your country again?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtUMnn0-4zw
CQC CyberAces when?
>>
>>82297215
reminder that Doctor Who is a show for autistic, homosexual toddlers and that Steven Moffat has gone on record as saying "anyone who falls outside this demographic who still watches Doctor Who should be round up, lobotomized, and forced onto the streets to forage for scraps like a stray dog. Or made to move to Blackpool, whichever is worse"
>>
File: 1480211299899.png (603KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
1480211299899.png
603KB, 500x411px
>>82297356
>ugly black lesbians
>should have like barbara palvin lesbian with a loli as her lesbian lover
>to boost ratings
>>
So anybody else psyched for Nicolas Briggs Ninth Doctor Chronicles?
>>
>>82298066
this. people forget this.
>>
https://twitter.com/DWMtweets/status/859362948757823488

This is some shit-tier photoshopping. His head looks too big
>>
>>82297490
Probably because the episodes have been shit? Episode 1 was one of the worst pieces of television I've ever seen, episode 2 wasn't as shit, but still shit. Sounds like you're a manchild who is unable to critically evaluate Doctor Who because it's your favorite show. This show deserves it's low ratings.

Now go run to your mommy
>mom they're making fun of doctor who again
>>
Isn't that a good thing?
I am sure they are happy to hear that less white people watch their show

They now have a more diverse audience.
>>
>>82297215
Historically, 99% of all shows lose viewers after the first few episodes by the millions. I'm not sure what they are implying.

>fucking shitty screenshot blog posting
>>
>>82298645
>quoting the entire post

Welcome to 4chan, kid.
>>
>>82298831
>critically evaluate Doctor Who

I think you're probably the manchild if that's your enterprise
>>
If they had to make the companion black they could have at least made her somewhat attractive.
>>
>>82299038
Like Martha?
>>
>>82299002
>not getting this style of post

>>>/v/
>>
>>82299091
>Y-y-you just don't get the thing I'm doing
>>
>>82299091
Sure thing, kid.
>>
>Never watched dr Who in my life
>google it
>Doctor Who is a British science-fiction television programme produced by the BBC since 1963

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU
>>
File: 298239_1254580756784_500_406.jpg (30KB, 500x406px) Image search: [Google]
298239_1254580756784_500_406.jpg
30KB, 500x406px
>>82297215
Did you forget Rose was BLACKED?
>>
http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2017-05-02/yet-another-secret-doctor-who-series-10-appearance-has-been-confirmed
>>
>>82299249
RANI
A
N
I
>>
>>82299234
He was a cuck, though.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8hMthdkORg

>eccleston, he's out
>>
>>82299249
S
U
S
A
N
>>
>>82299443
lol you might actually be right about this
>>
>when even your brand manager thinks your best episodes suck

Is Moffat the writer Brendan Frasier?
>>
>>82299542
JUST
>>
>>82299140
>>82299170
its pretty obvious with that style of image (the speech bubble image) not normal images. kek do you dudes even imageboard? clearly the answer is no.
>>
>>82299542
moffat is known hack and has been a hack for years. the beeb only keep him because they cant get anyone else.
>>
>>82299014
>it's okay for it to be absolute shit because it's for children
Poor deluded autist. Mindlessly worships every episode because it's his favorite show.
>>
this thead is dead
>>
>>82300098
This is the wrong thread made from an anon threadsplitting and spamming a new one, everyone is in the earlier and correct thread >>82297173
>>
Yes people are getting bored. Especially in regards to the sjw's writing for the show. The show was great when it was center Left. It literally just crossed the line by targeting a specific race by using the word ''whitewash'' never before has the Doctor singled out a particular race and it's an especially stupid move considering the majority of fans and viewers are white. The BBC should be very careful. Now you guys might dismiss what i'm saying but trust me if they continue shit like this the show is going to be finished once again.
>>
>>82299234
Mickey was based though.
>>
>>82297215
yea but it's assumed that it's just a regular BBC series that will always and forever be on air.

If you consider it as an actual TV series it's done very well to continue for 12 years.
>>
Remember when Doctor who had a black companion they treated normally? remember when the Doctor viewed all humans as being the same. Remember when he met gay people and Bi people and they didn't make a big fucking media deal out of it? remember when they portrayed racial issues without the need to virtue signal? the show is fucking dying and so few can see it. Hope its axed after Chibnall. I really do, we need a few years to allow the more balanced liberal writers to come back to the show not these far left anti-white weirdos.
>>
>in kill the moon
>doctor has to force clara to make a decision to either save the humans or the giant alien
>clara is incredibly indecisive because she is completely worthless
>gets pissed at the doctor afterwards because she expects him to just take care of everything for her

>in the most recent episode
>doctor forces bill to choose between the humans or the giant alien
>doctor basically does it to validate her
>she chooses promptly but it doesnt matter cause the doctor is clearly leading her towards a decision
>let alone the fact that the doctor feels like she needs validation

>in the beast below
>literally amy's first trip with the doctor
>doctor has to choose between the humans and the giant alien
>amy steps up and makes the right choice
>because she is actually a good companion, and not just a worthless piece of shit

Is Amy just straight up the best companion anons?
>>
>>82301328
Amy was a really annoying inconsistent bitch.
>>
>>82298066

Quite sad when even MLP fags know this but DW fans don't.
>>
This is what happens when your "sci-fi" show is actually more like "fantasy".

The show not only is not based on real science or a believable science, the show doesn't even follow its own in-universe rules. it's a cartoon used for virtue signalling.
>>
>>82299234
He was a good dude.
>>
tfw u'd love a cute female dr but r worried abt sjw tier writing
>>
File: six words.jpg (32KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
six words.jpg
32KB, 500x333px
Meh, I was hoping after Dr. Clara left, Capaldi would finally get a chance to stop playing the old foolish sidekick and come into his own. (Don't get me wrong, she was hot AF, but she was stealing the show.)

The new nappy girl doesn't bother me as much as I thought she would - being shoe-horned in as the latest "token black". In the first two episodes, she was actually better than Martha, at least, bit more personality, and the Doctor was starting to look competent again.

This episode just turned the tired old anti-racism PSA up to 11 though. I mean, yeah, any other doctor would have made fun of some racist old Englander, and put him in his place... But the Doctor is used to dealing with idiots. Going full rage mode at the slightest implication of racism and full on slugging the guy? Come on... The show couldn't go by ten minutes would making some comment about racism. (I'm not even /pol/, I'm against racism in general, but Doctor Who shouldn't be converted into an utterly pointless political platform. The Zygon Inversion at least had an unusual double sided take. This was just "racism bad, ugg!")

Beyond that, all the latest episode plots seem "uninspired" to say the least. I suppose, given how long the series has been going, it's hard not to retread old ground... But it's pretty clear the folks making this show are no longer having fun - their heart just isn't in it anymore.

I dunno if there's any hope left for Peter, but I know there's none for almost anyone else working on this show. We don't need a new Doctor - we need a new studio. At this point, I'm really hoping they somehow sell this franchise to another group.
>>
File: Lumley-and-Saffy-2.png (341KB, 639x321px) Image search: [Google]
Lumley-and-Saffy-2.png
341KB, 639x321px
>>82302423
Screw young and cute - Judi Dench for 13th Doctor!

(Although after watching that Rowan Atkinson sketch, I almost think Joanna Lumley could do it.)
>>
>>82302756
>In the first two episodes, she was actually better than Martha, at least, bit more personality
Agreed, but she just went to hell in this episode. "OMG I've never seen anyone die before!" (totally freaks out). Bitch, for one, you sound like you're from Blackpool - I'm sure you've seen some shit. Two, you "didn't see him die", kid just got cleanly sucked under the ice, no blood involved. Three, YOU ARE FUCKING TRAVELING IN TIME AND SPACE death would be the most normal thing you've seen so far! Really, everything should seem like a dream to her at this point. It would have been better if she didn't skip a beat, and after a pause, she started freaking out over the fact that she wasn't freaking out.

Asking the Doctor if he had ever killed anyone made for a great episode teaser, but predictably, they didn't do much of anything with it. Fucker's committed goddamned genocide a few hundred times by now, and all we get is a non-committal "I moved on...", without even a hint to the unimaginable turmoil broiling underneath that we woulda got from, say, Tennant.
>>
>>82303318
If he was handled better, Peter could be close to the best.
>>
>>82303532
True, can't blame Capaldi for writing that pathetic response, nor was there much opportunity to act it up. Could blame him for not having the balls to call them on it, at best.
>>
>>82303318
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJP9o4BEziI
vs... "I moved on."
>>
>>82304031
For children's entertainment, it could be much worse. Otherwise, it shouldn't interest anyone except the autistic and the mentally undeveloped.
>>
>>82303870

He probably just wants out. His lifelong dream was to be the Doctor, but then he lands the part during one of the worst stretches in it's history. Monkey paws, man.
>>
>>82304567
Stupid children's entertainment makes for stupid children. There's plenty of well acted and nuanced scenes in the series, and hell, that clip was from just last season.

Granted, I'm a autistic and mentally underdeveloped old bastard who's been watching this show since Jon Pertwee was playing the gay doctor. (Okay, fine, he sucked.) But Tom Baker that followed him had plots complex enough to make you twist your head around at least, and hammed it up quite well from time to time.

Which is core to the point - this show has been airing for so many generations (my mum grew up on Patrick Troughton, and my kids fell in love with Tenant), that one should keep in mind that both the young and old are watching this shit still, being one of the BBC's most popular shows, world wide. No need to dumb it down further now.

(Though I dunno if you'd wanna go full Adam West Batman with it either - with endless "in jokes" for the parents watching.)
>>
>(Simm) will probably have a cameo in Saturday's episode, judging by the title.
>Adam Orford

How trustworthy is this?
>>
>>82297215
It's almost as if a majority white audience doesn't want to be told they're all racist and their history is a whitewashed lie
>>
Maybe we will just look back to this episode as the really bad one?
>>
>>82299234
Ricky was an alright lad.
>>
File: 3-08-human-nature-killcolor.jpg (120KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
3-08-human-nature-killcolor.jpg
120KB, 1600x900px
>>82305908
Bleh... I didn't mind it when Martha had to go undercover as Tennant's maid, and had to deal with both sexism and racism above and beyond - that wasn't too badly done and made sense. But this was just filled with preachy with quotes straight off the SJW web based prayer books, for no real reason and with no real depth.

>>82306031
I think the best we can hope for is maybe this "I moved on" bit is a set up for where he breaks down and proves he really hasn't... But for the rest, I get the feeling that some PC bastards are really forcing a PSA quota for the show now, and the writers just don't care to deal with it in a nuanced fashion anymore.
>>
>>82306216
I mean I don't even mind if the future british space station is all indians
At least that is conceivable.

I didn't even mind if they put some black actors in the past and just didn't drew attention to it because it is a time traveling alien show so its not quite a documentary.

Its just that this time they put black people in the past, drew attention to it and then claimed that that is how it really looked.
Seriously is it racist now to say most of the past in Europe was white?
I am not even saying that is a good or bad thing. Just a fact.
>>
>>82306216
Human Nature and Family of Blood were also some of the best episodes of NuWho
>>
>>82297215

>DR. WEWUZ

>DR. WEWUZ
>DR. WEWUZ
>DR. WEWUZ
>DR. WEWUZ

>DR. WEWUZ
>DR. WEWUZ
>>
>>82306892
>Thank you anons, gives me some of my faith in humanity back. At least we can be reasonable when making arguments.
...and >82306949, right on cue.
>>
File: 148892030235.jpg (33KB, 448x439px) Image search: [Google]
148892030235.jpg
33KB, 448x439px
>mfw imagining this writing staff and a black doctor
>the doctor makes a speech about racism every episode
>>
KINO ON STREAM IN 10 MINUTES
>>
File: 1493653473599.jpg (67KB, 282x497px) Image search: [Google]
1493653473599.jpg
67KB, 282x497px
>>82308131
im more canon than you cunt
>>
>>82307604
>>82307640
>>82307800
>>82307842
>>82308451
I feel like you are missing a joke here with all of them airing on BBC
>>
>>82297215
BBC losing millions with Top gear also.
What is BBigCuck doing?
>>
>>82299429

Tennant didn't even mention Colin Baker. How rude.
>>
>>82300259
It's going to be finished anyway, the ratings started to decline before the SJW shit started. Also, Thin Ice was a good episode except for that one preachy line of dialogue.
>>
>>82301328
Amy was a terribly written waste of dialogue.
>>
>>82308909
Perfect.
>>
>>82301328
How much better would Smith's tenure be if they pulled a Garfield and retroactively edited Karen Gillan out of all the scenes?
>>
>>82297215
maybe is the cuck level of writing? first ep was hinting that we should be kind to Muslim minorities until they become the majority and then we should take it like bitches because they will have all the power
>>
>>82298066
Seems more like it's directed at young adults because the show usually has heavy stuff like people getting horribly murdered by monsters. But I guess that still counts as "children's show".
>>
>>82298066
>>82301808

Then why is it always on the prime 7 Saturday slot on BBC 1 and not CBBC?

Also that doesn't actually refute/excuse claims of poor quality. And the mindset really shows what kind of parent you would make.
>>
>>82309007
Adults don't get scared by movies or tv shows
I used to love that shit as a child.
>>
File: Pond02.jpg (164KB, 1194x697px) Image search: [Google]
Pond02.jpg
164KB, 1194x697px
>>82308987
It would decline even more.
>>
>>82297215
Not even /pol/fag, but these 3 recent episodes have just been okay. Pilot was pretty good but nothing exciting, Smile was comfy classic era story and Thin Ice was just "meh".
DW needs a big bombastic story or something to keep the momentum going.
>>
File: Ithinkso.png (393KB, 720x418px) Image search: [Google]
Ithinkso.png
393KB, 720x418px
>>82306437
historically this guy had a bigger chance of being Indian
>>
>>82308970

Nah, it was fun. It was nice to see people being actual tourists in time and space, visiting places and getting into the vibe. And the Doctor's and Bills repartee was sparkling and witty, as much as his speech, economic though it was, was moving. Capaldi's killing it this season.

Sorry you didn't enjoy it anyway!
>>
>>82298831
I have decided to stop watching after "smile". I wouldn't say they are shit. Theyare just eextremely generic. It is paint by numbers episodes. I feel a lot of the dialogue between the new companion and the doctor is like that of someone going down a checklist.
>>
Yeah Thin Ice sucked pretty bad. Very uncharacteristic of The Doctor to punch a guy for being rude given all the times it's happened prior. Also doesn't serve any narrative purpose to the story.
>>
>>82309161
It doesn't actually.

What it needs is properly developed individual stories with compelling characters.

If you want something in the background have the Daleks being a powerful background force that the Doctor just has to run from, filling in their 'contract' appearance and building back up their threat level, while keeping them out of the main limelight and avoiding the shows current tendency to use them as the go to jobbers (Such as being effortlessly killed by a puddle).
>>
>>82309423
>its bigger on the inside!
>omg they said the line XD
>>
>>82309411
It was a joke

He was all like "no I can discuss shit people I am smarter than that
Then the guy came in and was all like "I am racist yo"
Then punched him as the punchline.
>>
>>82309576
Get out there and punch a Nazi!
alt right better watch out right whovians?
>>
>>82309625
It wasn't politics to whoever wrote it
To them a racist being punched and the doctor doing the opposite of what he was saying right after was just funny.
>>
>>82297490
>Why not just not watch?

Did you somehow miss the OP image?
>>
>>82309625
>>82309653

You realise next to no one here in Britain remembers that neonazi dude getting punched in yankland right? And even barely anyone even knew about it in the first place.

I only remember because you /pol/ shits keep going on about it.
>>
>>82309913
>>Feelings are not arguments.
Yes.
The whole thing wasn't an argument at all.
>It was an agenda fueled by racial hatred toward whites and division based on identity politics.
White people hate other white people way more than other races will ever hate whites
>>
>>82297448
>>82297215
I seem to remember that it was dorky suburban white girls that made Dr Who big in the first place.

I mean he's basically their Manic pixie dream boy, and the rating dropped off when they went back to him being an old dude.
>>
>>82309945
It isn't about what you viewers care about it is about what the makers want. And tall of them have a very blatant agenda across all media entertainment.
>>
>complain about people rewriting history to suit a political agenda by rewriting history to suit a political agenda

Based Moffster, who else could write an episode that recursively mocks itself?
>>
>>82310020
>It's illogical how can it be an argument?
Its not trying to be an argument
You are the only one seeing it as one.
>>
>>82310082
Its not trying to be an argument and it isn't one

Why do you keep saying it isn't an argument? You are implying it is trying to be one and failing
It also isn't a lot of other things.
>>
File: six are you trying to be funny.gif (1MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
six are you trying to be funny.gif
1MB, 245x245px
>>82309913
>>82310027
>>
>>82309557
That is a tradition you simply cannot break.

...Granted, yes, it was among one of the worst applications of said tradition.
>>
>>82310685
Say what ya will about Clara and Smith, she did it best:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHHTw-chJ64
>>
>>82309576
Yes there was VERY clear build-up to the fact that he was going to do something brash but that doesn't change anything, just makes it a punchline.
>>
>>82309251

I really liked the "Pete" exchange, and the Doctor throughout had a nice line of banter with Bill. Just my opinion bro, no need to get butt-flustered because it offended your /pol/ sensibilities.
>>
>>82297215
I watch TV to be entertain not bombarded with sjws propaganda
>>
>>82312051
Lame companion leading into a lame companion. I dunno about other people, but I'm pretty much done.
>>
>>82297215
They are losing viewers because their writing has gone downhill and the last few season have been nothing but shitty pandering. They also lost teenage girl viewers because they went from good looking younger guys to an older man. When/if the next Doctor is female, they will lose even more viewers.
>>
>>82312205
Yeah I'm ready to check out for that.

It fits with the canon of the show, they've mentioned it as being a possibility before. But I already know the majority of the focus of the show will be on how the Doctor is female and how everybody treats her differently etc etc.

Its bad enough that they took a black person back to a time where black people were property and then got all indignant when someone didn't treat a black person super nicely. Retarded.

Let me hop over to france during the revolution and walk around dressed like a rich guy next so I can get indignant over the class warfare.
>>
>>82312340
Missy was okay
But yeah I can see it being annoying when they do that all the time
>>
get the fuck out, come here you pussies

>>82305263
>>
File: fu2.jpg (1MB, 2896x2160px) Image search: [Google]
fu2.jpg
1MB, 2896x2160px
You are forced to go to uninhabited island for 15 years.
You are given the choice though: you HAVE TO choose one of the girls from pic related to go with you for the full duration. Who would you pick and why?
>>
>>82313122
the one on the right
>>
Let's be honest, the problems began a long time ago, with Clara, and even before that with the previous Doctor.

The show is beyond saving at this point. There is only so much you can do with this concept and they've run out of ideas.
>>
>>82313218
I kind of agree. Kind of.
I am enjoying series 10 run so far, but everything since 6b was kind of a letdown for me. For sure everthing could've been better.

I have HIGH hopes for Chibnall.
>>
>>82310977
this whole clip is one of the GOATest part of Smith's era
>>
>>82313247
6b is really a huge drop in quality now that I think about it.
>>
>>82297215
Dr. SJW
>>
>>82297215
>>82297448
>>82298831

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA holy fuck WHO could've guessed?
>"it speaks emoji"
>"history is a whitewash"
>"the privilege you were born with"
>literally punching racists
>Missy dabbing in trailer.mp4
in all fairness the bandaged victims being OG Cyberman is dope
>fucking ice warriors
>>
Who is the actor who plays Pete in The Pilot, Smile and Thin Ice?
>>
>>82313713
>Pete
Who?
>>
>>82313247
Series 5 was the last great one for me. After that it just seemed to have this weird vibe to the show. It just kept going downhill and I hated Clara.
>>
>>82314001
First half of season 6 was still great.

Hitler ruined Doctor who.
>>
>>82313553
true. Series 7 was clearly when most of the substance left for surface. I loved the ponds though, except man looking back everything with clara was really...bluggh
>bells of saint john - wifi-stealing storing souls...
>rings of akhaten was good - your stories are always the most important in the world to you >cold war...eeehhhh
>hide...EEEEHHHHGG
>Journey to the Center of the TARDIS...okay yeah I guess okay
>crimson horror ... yeah nice I can get behind this
>Nightmare in Silver.. rad dude we're back on track cool
>Name of the Doctor was odd again good and bad at once
>>
File: 1487717144078.gif (1MB, 229x258px) Image search: [Google]
1487717144078.gif
1MB, 229x258px
>stopped watching after Series 6

All that action and build up for "that" reveal. I dunno, Matt seemed so not into it so I just kind of stopped. I am surprised the new guy stuck around as long as he has.

I am assuming it kind of got worse and more convoluted.
>>
>>82301328
I think Donna was better, she chose to share the burden of fucking up Pompeii with the Doctor. None of that tough choice but everything works out shit.
>>
>>82299234
Mickey was GALLIFRED
>>
What are you currently listening to /who/? In terms of audios, I'm listening to Unregenerate!, but currently, Monoliths & Dimensions.
Thread posts: 133
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.