[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Se7en

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: se7en-sin-listing.jpg (543KB, 1440x599px) Image search: [Google]
se7en-sin-listing.jpg
543KB, 1440x599px
Yesterday evening I watched Se7en for the first time. While I generally enjoyed it, I have one major problem with John Doe's plan and theme - Tracy's death.

Every earlier victim died because of their sins. Fat guy died, because his sin was gluttony, attorney died because of his greed and so on. However, Tracy died because of Doe's envy and Doe died because of Mills' wrath. Shouldn't Mills be killed then because of his wrath?

If I misinterpreted anything or you have any more fitting interpretations, feel free to correct me.
>>
>>82295542

Mills loses his entire life. Career ruined, prison. Etc.
>>
>>82295542
You idiot, Somerset was the killer
>>
>>82295542
Morgan Freeman was the killer
>>
>>82296939
>>82297815
These
>>
>>82295542
>villain is called Doe
>makes a big goof in his plan where one victim doesn't fit
>d'oh!

Bravo Fincher
>>
File: sinful.png (127KB, 488x584px) Image search: [Google]
sinful.png
127KB, 488x584px
>>82299265
>>
>>82296939
>>82297815
what? it's been some years since I've seen it, please enlighten me
>>
>>82295542
You never saw it coming.
>>
>>82295542
the first 6 sins involve victims and giving into the sin it that make sense. gluttony is obvious, it feels good.

envy is the worst sin becausr nobody enjoys having it. you dont give into envy because it feels good, you give into envy because it feels bad. the killer was envious of brad pitts life, and it is random, so he killed his wife
>>
>>82295542
>hehe your wife was pregnant
>oh no! you double murderer !!
But somehow abortion isn't murder.... fucking libtards
>>
>Shouldn't Mills be killed then because of his wrath?

What do you think happens to police officers who execute restrained civilians under their protection?
>>
>>82297815
This
The black is always to blame
>>
>>82299711
Who gives a shit about a dead baby no one wants... conservitards I swear man
>>
>>82299761
who gives a shit about an old man that no one wants. old men should all be killed
>>
>>82299730
Two weeks off, with pay?
>>
When Freeman's character agrees with the latter half of the Hemingway quote, what did he mean by it? Why did he think the world was worth fighting for when things only got progressively worse as the film went on? Simply realizing that he was still needed?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.