[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this basic cable network better than HBO, Showtime, and Starz?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: fx.jpg (12KB, 638x343px) Image search: [Google]
fx.jpg
12KB, 638x343px
Why is this basic cable network better than HBO, Showtime, and Starz?
>>
>HBO
Agenda programming.
>Showtime
Don't know when to say stop.
>Starz
Tits&Pussy&Ass&Dick channel.
>>
>>82294629
>Still has body parts it can't show
>Still has words it can't say
>Better.
>>
>>82294895
>"dont tell mom i watch tv with boobies and swear words in it"
>>
File: IMG_1243.jpg (49KB, 431x450px)
IMG_1243.jpg
49KB, 431x450px
>>
As a Canadian, what the fuck even is FX? Does Fox own it? Is it a basic cable channel that everyone with a tv gets or is it part of deluxe packages?
>>
>>82295809
Fox owns it, and its basic cable that most people have, but they're mostly uncensored, letting you say "fuck" and "cunt" during prime time. The number of critically acclaimed shows they have is astounding.
>>
>>82295809
it's fox's "edgy" basic cable channel which has only survived because ryan murphy is their golden goose.
>>
The Leftovers and The Young Pope (HBO) shit on everything FX has to offer. But yeah id say they're the best basic cable network
>>
>>82295943
And because they have shows like Legion, Feud, and Fargo, and that's just this year.
>>
>The Shield
>Nip/Tuck (first 3 seasons)
>The Americans

FX is fucking based.
>>
>>82296018
Is this supposed to be a list of good shows?
>>
>>82296018

>Justified
>You will never watch a new Boyd scene ever again
>>
>>82296056
The Shield is one of the greatest shows of all time. Fuck off back to your homeboard and stop pretending like you care about the artform that is television.
>>
TYP is better than anything FX has ever done though
>>
>>82296056
If you don't like The Shield and The Americans you are pleb as fuck and need to fuck off back to rëddit.
>>
Is The Left Overs supposed to be a drama?

I downloaded the pilot a couple of days ago and want to watch it after work.
>>
File: IMG_1245.jpg (92KB, 1440x1080px)
IMG_1245.jpg
92KB, 1440x1080px
>>82296141
>Shield
>One of the greatest shows
>TV
>Art
>>
>>82296018
>the shield

man when 24 was on mondays and shield was on tuesdays was a fucking great time.
>>
>>82296156
Sky made that, HBO just helped distribute.
>>
>>82296200
That anon was right though. The Shield is one of the greatest TV shows of all time. Too bad it didn't have any dragons and le brilliant drunk midget's like GoT does right?
>>
>>82296263
> he doesn't like the shield so he MUST be a GoT fan!
Nice argument, junior.
Get taste, samefag.
>>
>>82296200
Woow nice arguments
You really showed me dude
sorry you missed out on one of the best shows of all time because you're underage, you are forgiven.
>>
>>82296343
>you really showed me
Based off your utterly buttblasted response, apparently I did.
>>
>>82296381
Im not upset, just disappointed you're depriving yourself of fine art. Again; all is forgiven my child
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.