[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When's season 21 coming out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: landscape-1481277768-donald.jpg (41KB, 980x490px) Image search: [Google]
landscape-1481277768-donald.jpg
41KB, 980x490px
It has grown impossible to stomach this shit.
>>
>implying the next season isn't gonna be more of this shit
>>
>>82293632
Have you tried not investing your identity in a politician to the degree that any criticism of him makes you physically ill? And I hate to break it to you, kiddo, but if you're going to be that sensitive, Donald Trump was a bad choice. He's a reality television star who looks and behaves like a cartoon, has no experience in politics, and was a hugely divisive figure even before he ran for president. What did you THINK was going to happen if a person like that were to become President of the United States? He could be the greatest politician in the history of politicians. Doesn't matter. People are going to ridicule him because everything about his person and ascent to power is ridiculous.
>>
>>82295242
Listen here, retard. The problem is not that he's being ridiculed, it's how unoriginal, unfunny, and constantly it happens, to the point where even people who hate the man is saying 'enough'.
>>
>>82295403
ignore the partisan idiot. he thinks there's literally a /pol/ invasion he needs to fight instead of just par for the course right wing shitposting.
>>
>>82295242
This is one epic copypasta I'm gonna start replying this to every trumptard I see.
>>
>>82295403
not to say I endorse the people ruining this board with photoshopped pictures of Colbert, but the staleness of the jokes seems to be laziness. The President Show was actually really funny. I think because this President is so inherently ridiculous, comedy writers are now assuming they can just do nothing and people will laugh at the absurdity that is Donald Trump.
>>
Honestly season 21 will probably be much better they won't be serializing shit anymore.
>>
>>82293632

They jumped the shark last season.

They always did well when they never picked sides, but since they did, they fucked up.

Comedians die as soon as they go one way.
>>
>>82296127
So true

I went back and watched some of the old seasons, 7-9 they were really in their prime
>>
Last season was the worst season they've ever done, the season before was pretty bad as well.
I don't know what happened, I've always loved South Park but I guess it couldn't last forever
>>
File: 1490135770587.png (85KB, 291x344px) Image search: [Google]
1490135770587.png
85KB, 291x344px
Dammit. I thought after the election, people would start taking us seriously. But they still keep making fun of us!
>>
>>82293632
I don't know if I'm gonna watch the next season. SP is getting worse and worse.
>>
You know you don't have to watch it, right? You have the freedom to not watch things you dislike.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.