[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any TV Asian Dramas that don't drop the interesting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: spy_51.jpg (30KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
spy_51.jpg
30KB, 500x750px
Are there any TV Asian Dramas that don't drop the interesting premise and just become generic copy-paste melodramatic romance shit 3-4 episodes in?
>>
>>82292515
Kamen Rider Ex-AID
>>
File: 1463856467252.jpg (708KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1463856467252.jpg
708KB, 1500x1000px
>>82292515
Goblin: The Lonely and Great God
Doctor Stranger
Let's Fight Ghost
Uncontrollably Fond (Lightly, Ardently)
One Percent of Something
When a Snail Falls in Love - 如果蜗牛有爱情
Oh My Venus
Personal Taste
Jealousy Incarnate
Let's Drink (Drinking Solo)
Doctor Crush
Flower Boy Ramen Shop
My Love From Another Star
>>
File: ep1.png (185KB, 701x200px) Image search: [Google]
ep1.png
185KB, 701x200px
Spy Myung Wol actually triggered me.

Because like the first episode may actually be one of the most fun and creative Kdrama episodes ever and by episode 10 you're hoping the series will be put out of its misery quickly and quietly. I never even got to the end because I could see how it was going to end, she completely falls for the shitbag actor, she defects to South Korea throwing away all her life dreams to be a cocksleeve for a completely irredeemable shitbag.
>>
>>82292754
>Flower Boy Ramen Shop

Hm? Flower Boy Ramyun shop is like the quintessential generic romance Kdrama.

It's one of the more well done ones, but it's still about a slightly strong headed girl, falling head over heals for a rich Chaebol princeling piece of shit.
>>
Depends on what you're looking for really. I can't recommend a lot of kdramas but I've watched quite a few Japanese ones.
Do you have a certain genre or premise you're specifically interested in?
>>
>watching gookshit
Dramas are intolerable. Real men watch comfy variety shows instead.
>>
File: if_you_are_the_one_genes.jpg (29KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
if_you_are_the_one_genes.jpg
29KB, 500x281px
>>82293516
Variety shows aside from Gaki no Tsukai are complete shit as well.

What Asian TV has down is the reality TV shows.

Ninja Warrior, If You're The One, Iron Chef, The Brain, The Genius, Dad! Where Are We Going?
>>
>>82292515
Since when do Asians have round eyes?
>>
>>82293995
>Gaki
>good
This is how I know you've never watched anything on Japanese TV without subs.

It's not even the best Downtown show currently airing. Enjoy your new years specials.
>>
>>82294058
>Enjoy your new years specials.
I do, thank you.
>>
>>82292515
atelier, its on netflix
>>
File: endgame.jpg (134KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
endgame.jpg
134KB, 900x1200px
>>82294058
>you've never watched anything on Japanese TV without subs
wow, you learned japanese so you could watch their shitty telelvision shows. You're such a patrician dude. glad to have you on my board
>>
File: XRVqGC1.jpg (120KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
XRVqGC1.jpg
120KB, 700x466px
>>82293995
>The Brain

This show is legit fucking insane, they're essentially real life fucking Xmen mutants.

>That blind chick that can "see" by using echolocation and air currents.

>That kid that remembered like 500 phone unlock sequences by memory after looking at them for like 10 minutes

>That other dude that could pick out what faces made out a composite face out of thousands of faces.

The thing is, they literally have to get tested if they are autistic or not as well, so they literally aren't even Savants, just normal people with bullshit crazy skills.
>>
>>82294216
How do we know it's not fake? Where can I watch this?
>>
>>82294286
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AThqmggfE74

It's up on Youtube.

It's not fake because they literally enter them in international competitions. Also the judges are super cynical to almost cuntish levels.

The main judge dude, the doctor, is also like, fedora tipping atheist super rationalist level asshole. He's always like "Actually what you do isn't impressive because women in the cave men era picked berries that allowed you today to see colours good so memorizing several thousand combinations of rubix cubes isn't actually a skill, I give you, no points"
>>
File: stand-up-japanese-drama-700x329.jpg (36KB, 700x329px) Image search: [Google]
stand-up-japanese-drama-700x329.jpg
36KB, 700x329px
Watched this years ago and found it to be pretty good
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.