[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Damon Lindelof will save us all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 29

File: leftovers.jpg (414KB, 650x960px) Image search: [Google]
leftovers.jpg
414KB, 650x960px
>the day after episode
>no thread
has /tv/ given up on the leftovers? it's definitely taking it's time, we're almost halfway through and shit feels like it's just getting started.
>>
can't get fooled again
>>
>>82291603
is this show as good as lost/prometheus/tomorrowland - the based lindelof kino?
>>
>>82291691
It'll be Lindelof's magnum opus if season 3 keeps the quality of seasons 1 and 2 desu, and it's been good so far
>>
DAILY REMINDER TO BRING JILL BACK
>>
>>82291691
lost was a clusterfuck that had no idea where it was going. ditto prometheus.

but yeah, it's easily the best thing lindelof has his hands in.
>>
>>82291603
I liked the show better when it focused on a regular small town cop. Down to earth people dealing with the unexplainable, not this chosen one nu-jesus crap.
>>
>>82291783
epic aryan films don't need to go somewhere, they just need to present a vision
>>
>>82291819
>lost
>michael shoots two people
>leaves the island alive

so "aryan"
>>
not so pleased with the latest episode

it was basically half random subversion of expectations and half emotional monologues accompanied by emotional music.

It's also following the LOST template of characters dramatically appearing with the expectation of leaps in plot progress only to have them be as clueless as everyone else with some tearjerker story to boot.
>>
>>82291603
>gets arrested for cultural appropriation
>>
>>82291749
fucking this. I don't want to watch the awful Death Note movie for my Margaret Qualley fix.
>>
It looks like Evie is going to be the girl that Kevin chases in the promo for the next episode apparently
>>
>>82291949
I KNEW SHE'D BE BACK AS A GHOST
>>
One of the pleasures of this show that I'll miss when it ends is that it actually tells episodic stories. In the binge watching age heaps of shows are just one long story told in 8 or 10 or 13 chunks, but The Leftovers remembers to give us a complete story each episode.
>>
Their primary emotional music track is really starting to get overdone. Completely takes me out of the scenes at this point.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-04-30-21h17m30s327.png (815KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-04-30-21h17m30s327.png
815KB, 1280x720px
>>
Is it true the reason why they didn't have a new opening sequence for season 3 was because they didn't have enough money for it?
>>
>>82292038

that's just a theory. either way it sucks because 'let the mystery be' goes perfectly with those visuals.
>>
Aimee best girl

BEST GIRL
>>
>>82292007

they have two tracks now

one is the "character is having an emotional moment" track and the other is "sacred things are happening church music" track
>>
Never thought that Kevin Sr considered himself the Jesus type this whole time. One of my favourite episodes in the entire show. Also I want to be that swole when I'm that old.
>>
>>82291906
if this was lost there would have been no explanation for Grace Playford quoting the book of kevin until next season, if ever.

the only thing that reminds me of lost this season is the episodic nature of the character arcs. first episode was basically kevin's side of story, second was nora's, now kevin sr. looking forward to the matt-centric episode (there better be one)

>>82291986
exactly

>>82292007
indeed, it is getting a bit overplayed. almost jokingly now. perhaps it's meta.
>>
>>82292007
fuck you, that track is awesome
>>
>>82292150
Matt episode in two weeks. It's a Matt Matt Matt World
>>
File: S0N8djo.jpg (307KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
S0N8djo.jpg
307KB, 1024x1536px
>>82291603
i just started watching it, last nights staya episode has me intrigued.

what am i in for?
>>
>>82292038
i really doubt it's a budget issue. how much can an intro cost? if anything, the licensing of all these different pieces alone must cost more than one bluegrass song.

i think they're just having fun with it honestly. tailor it to fit the episode.
>>
I fucking love how insecure you faggots get over your R-rated Lost.
>>
File: 4x05_CallingPenny.jpg (297KB, 1280x699px) Image search: [Google]
4x05_CallingPenny.jpg
297KB, 1280x699px
>mfw Damon will sneak someone from Lost into in the final episode like the true madman he is.

better be Desmond
>>
File: 1430517637439.jpg (119KB, 364x457px) Image search: [Google]
1430517637439.jpg
119KB, 364x457px
>>82292255
TWD general is that way, bub
>>
this show is so goddamn kino it hurts
>>
>>82292038
I'm pretty sure they inserted some new images into the intro. I think it's nice to hear a new song each time.

>>82292086
My guess is they'll play that song for the finale, it'll be a great way to prepare us for whatever the last episode has in store.
>>
>>82292236
if you're just now watching it you're doing yourself a huge disservice starting at season 3. go back to the beginning.
>>
>>82292236
>>82292332
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK!!!!
>>
File: 1486520217419.jpg (42KB, 513x444px) Image search: [Google]
1486520217419.jpg
42KB, 513x444px
>the leftovers
>not a cooking show

no thanks
>>
File: 1491860432781.png (42KB, 446x373px) Image search: [Google]
1491860432781.png
42KB, 446x373px
>>82292387
THIS

Honestly I saw the title in the television guide and expected a cooking show where they took leftovers and made a great meal out of it. This would have been extremely helpful because I tend to be left with a lot of leftovers when I cook.
>>
Only 5 more episodes left, dear God.
>>
File: 1486895602907.jpg (580KB, 2048x1573px) Image search: [Google]
1486895602907.jpg
580KB, 2048x1573px
>>82292332
>>82292332
>>82292365
thanks sorry i am, i am about halfway through the first episode **
>>
>>82292435

Honestly, since this got so much critical praise expect Lindelof to make another similar high production values show in the future.
>>
is this show scifi-esque or something along the lines of-

>weird shit happens
>they try and cope

im not into that shit
>>
>>82292303

Whatiftoldyou.jpg that the Leftovers is just as shitty as TWD in a completely different way?
>>
>>82292435
Yeah, it sucks because I don't really know any shows similar to this one either, all I can do is hope the writers involved do more stuff desu
>>
>>82292480
I don't know about that. It doesn't matter if people don't watch it. HBO have been itching to be done with it. They barely funded the current season. They couldn't even afford coffee during filming. Part of the reason it takes place in Australia is because it's cheaper to film halfway across the world.
>>
>>82292506
The show isn't about solving mysteries and never claims to be. In fact the whole point about the show is coping with something that can't really be explained.
>>
>>82292529
>Part of the reason it takes place in Australia is because it's cheaper to film halfway across the world.

Really? I thought it was because Lindelof was heavily inspired by Peter Weir films like Picnic at Hanging Rock and The Last Wave.
>>
>>82292506

The first season was just a drama about people left behind after a Rapture event.

Then second season Lindelof went full retard and pulled the same shit he did with Lost and inserted a bunch of spooky mysteries that will never get tied up adequately.

It's just Lost now. You're missing nothing.
>>
File: 1418498432018.jpg (10KB, 240x250px) Image search: [Google]
1418498432018.jpg
10KB, 240x250px
>>82292506
it's got elements of sci-fi

it's hard to categorize, i'd say watch it.

>>82292521
i'd say you're a huge pleb
>>
>>82292529

Nobody said it has to be an HBO production.

Amazon and Netflix would be more than happy to do a production of their own and they have near infinite resources to throw at him.
>>
>>82292529
HBO works in mysterious ways sometimes. I thought this was making them money
>>
>>82292578
All of the relevant mysteries did get answered though, are we watching the same show? What's a mystery that didn't get answered dude?
>>
>>82292577
>Really? I thought it was because Lindelof was heavily inspired by Peter Weir films like Picnic at Hanging Rock and The Last Wave.

Yeah, that's completely true too. It just worked out in his favour.
>>
>>82292578
>spooky mysteries
Like?
Most of the time it's just coincidences and people acting strange, and anything actually mysterious is tied to Kevin Jr. and probably will be explained somehow by the end.
>>
>>82292620
>kevin has died and returned to life 3 times now
?
>>
>>82292619

The way HBO operates is to assemble a great library of diverse shows with high production values.

Sure, they got a few runaway hits like GoT or Sopranos but essentially they throw some money at a good pitch then give it a couple of seasons and then axe it.

It pays off more for them to have more various options for their subscribers rather than pool everything into a couple of projects.

That's why shows like Carnivale, Rome and Deadwood got a "limited run". They just call it a day after getting enough episodes from a particular subject.
>>
>>82292480
Lost got a lot of critical praise too.

Then the last episode dropped and all that could be heard was a faint mewling that sounded vaguely like "b-but, muh characters!"

and if you want to see what HBO and jjabrams thinks of lindelof, watch westworld. You should be able to pick out who the Amon Indelof character is.
>>
>>82291603
Yesterday's episode was possibly the bottom-ranking of the series so far. Not quite filler, it does us good to know what Kevin Sr's been up to down there, but it was a long wait just to get us from "What are you ladies doing" to the morning after.
>>
>>82292645
There's Purgatory, people coming back from the dead, mystery earthquakes, etc.

It's literally just Lost. It's R-rated Lost.

Let go of your denial, faggots. It's okay. Lindelof got you again. It happens.
>>
>>82292700
rome got canned because it's viewership was flagging and it was incredibly expensive

idk about carnivale or deadwood but i would guess it's the same story
>>
>>82292722
To be fair, no one lindelof got even gave leftovers a chance. The targeted demographic was specifically anyone left over, post-lost, that didn't think lindelof was the biggest hack in the universe.
>>
>>82292722
>It's okay. Lindelof got you again. It happens.
That's fine, he's done better this time.
>>
>>82292722
Whoa, what the fuck? Thanks for letting me know this man. I hate The Leftovers now!
>>
>>82292709
It was to show Kevin Sr has a messiah complex. He is pretty much the male version of the Australian woman. Instead of actually performing miracles all he did was bumble around uselessly.

I dunno I thought it was interesting.
>>
>>82292722
i still think it's retarded to lay all the blame on lindelof when JJ was showrunner and has a storied history of being a fucking hack
>>
>>82292722
>believing the purgatory scenes were actually purgatory and not just near death experiences
>believing that the main character having near death experiences and barely surviving fatal situation means he's actually coming back from the dead and not dead
>believing that the earthquakes are supernatural and not just coincidental
Matt, stop posting
>>
>>82292755
rome got canned because half the funding was coming from BBC and BBC bailed.

and BBC bailed because it looked like they were going to do "jesus" and have him as an asshole taking credit for a load of shit he didn't do. Like tyman trashing the money changers in the jewish temple and the feast of the Aventine (read: giving everyone bread and fish during a small famine).
>>
>>82292702
>westworld

overrated shit
>>
>>82292817
Probably because lindelof had the head writer credit and spent six years outright lying about the direction lost was taking and going to take then in the end tried to pretend it was always about the journey and nothing else.

If the retard had just shut the fuck up, his name wouldn't be total shit right now.
>>
>>82292847
it would have been kino to have a historical jesus portrayal.

the closest thing we have is the temptation of christ which is more fanfic than historic
>>
>>82292817
Lindelof hasn't done anything good since and including LOST (Prometheus and Leftovers are both garbage) while JJ actually produced some top-tier shows after LOST (Fringe, Person of Interest, and to a lesser extent Westworld).
>>
>>82292874
Did I fucking say it was good? All I fucking said is there is a character, in westworld, who is clearly modeled after damon lindelof.
>>
>>82292877
again, this is ignoring JJ's influence as showrunner. the lion's share of the blame lies with him.

all you have to do is look at JJ's filmography to see the pattern. the motherfucker is cancer
>>
>>82292755

There's always a reason to axe the shows, but the point is that they plan on it and already have a replacement show in the works and they just cycle through genres and concepts to diversify their portfolio so there's more diverse stuff for potential subscribers.
>>
>>82292882
the problem, of course, is the story of historical jesus matches hundreds of figures.

>34 year old man starts claiming to be a messiah, is crucified because that's illegal, the end
>>
>>82292919
And you're ignoring that the Leftovers is following the same retarded formula as Lost, which means Lindelof is definitely to blame.
>>
>>82292506
The whole show is an allegory about the way humans are completely batshit crazy because we don't know what happens after we die. How or why the people disappeared is irrelevant and will never be answered.
>>
>>82292908
Who?
>>
>>82292919
And lindelof's filmography isn't total shit as well?
>>
>the Lindelof shitposter is at it again
>>
>>82292940
>>82292700
So they care more about new subscribers than retention of old ones?
>>
>>82292974
... the short designer stubbled hack writer?
>>
>>82292951

Hello Leredditor
>>
>>82292817
I've made this complaint myself, JJ takes all the credit for every success and none of the blame for any failure. Go look at NuTrek and the short-lived Revolution - his name plastered all over it during the hype train, then he's moved on the next thing as it starts to go off the rails.

Oddly they were trolling Colony as just like Lost last year too, the unifying threads being Carlton Cuse and the guy that played Sawyer. The plotline and execution bear pretty much no other resemblance, but it looks like that's going to be the meme whenever the loosest connection is possible.
>>
>>82292951
You're forgetting a key factor here.

Damon Lindelof.

Hes the type of moron to think the reason people were pissed about the ending of lost was because there was too much buildup. Not because it was total shit.
>>
>>82293032
For me, JJ's greatest sin is Cloverfield Lane. the motherfucker basically commandeered an interesting movie and attached his fanfic to it, ruining the entire plot. he is SUCH a mendacious cocksucker.
>>82292907
>(Fringe, Person of Interest, and to a lesser extent Westworld).
westworld was unmitigated garbage after the first episode, which i'm guessing is when JJ came on board as producer. I haven't seen those other shows but Fringe reads like a Lost clone.
>>
>>82293032
trek'09 was the best of the nutrek movies by miles.

It went off the rails with the second movie, after abrams bailed. Look who wrote star trek: into darkness.

TFA was also the best of the new star wars movies, by a long shot. rogue one was shit. The new one looks prequel tier.
>>
>>82293007
A RELENTLESS FUCKING EXPERIENCE
>>
>>82293049
But the ending of lost was pure kino.
>>
>>82293108
fringe is basically a response to lost. Since the most popular episodes were the ones where the either the others or dharma getting their science on, abrams thought that's what people wanted. Then fringe was completely fucking retarded.
>>
File: 1439783503597.jpg (169KB, 721x717px) Image search: [Google]
1439783503597.jpg
169KB, 721x717px
>>82293118
>It went off the rails with the second movie, after abrams bailed. Look who wrote star trek: into darkness.
into darkness is literally directed by abrams. he is the common thread.

alex kurtzman is another name that shows up a lot in lindelof stinkers.

neither of these fuckers has anything to do with Leftovers, and it's kino. see where i'm going with this?
>>
I've never seen LOST but this anon saying that it's pretty much the same thing as The Leftovers makes me a bit interested. The only thing that turns me off is that it's so long. What makes people sperg out about the ending?
>>
Fair enough if you were butthurt about the lack of answers in LOST but denying it had wonderfully written character moments is fucking bullshit and I stopped watching it like halfway through
>>
>>82293191
That only people stupid enough to use the term "kino" unironically think leftovers is any good?
>>
>>82291603

at least this time he's not pretending it's sci-fi. the ones "left behind" are left in purgatory so why is he so obsessed with purgatory?
>>
>>82293218
What are your real criticisms against The Leftovers dude? Make your arguments without mentioning Lindelof or Lost.
>>
>>82293164
Fringe is GOAT, currently rewatching it and despite a few lost threads here and there, it has none the problems Lost had with setting shit up without purpose, and Walter Bishop is one of the most compelling characters in the history of television. Fringe is what Black Mirror would be if it wasn't absolutely plebeian.
>>
>>82293191
>I will never pet that cat
Didn't ask for that feel dude.
>>
>>82292285
It's going to be Kate
>>
>>82293204
lost spent five seasons being semi-grounded and trying to be realistic, then in the sixth season, since the writers were completely in a corner, everything is suddenly pure magic. Not even interesting magic either, but that special type of "we don't have the budget to show anything but its okay because twilight zone did it" magic. Then it ends with the "shocking" revelation that all the characters were dead the whole time and lindelof tried to claim "no, they were only dead for the entire last season!" and some people were stupid enough to believe him.

Also all the characters were garbage and lindelof also tried to claim they were the focus the entire time. Despite being garbage.
>>
>>82293204
It's got Lindelof's obsession with metaphysics on full display, but I wouldn't say it's the same as Lost. It's definitely headier and more poignant than Lost, and the characters have far more depth as well. The Leftovers has a pretty clear and singular message about belief. I'm still not sure what message Lost was trying to convey.
>>
>>82293204
Without spoiling it, lost got a lot of traction because of the mysteries it used as plot devices. But the show was never really about the mysteries, it was about the group of people involved. But they leaned so hard on the mystery angle that people demanded answers. The last season was pretty much shotgunning answers for plebs, and the ending dealt with what the show was really about, the relationships of the characters. People were upset because it wasn't about the island. Show is pure kino and worth the watch.
>>
>>82293241
forced inorganic character development operating under a pretense of realism in the wake of unreality except magical plot devices are dropped regularly whenever character development is needed (read: every episode).

Basically it claims to be character driven, but its actually plot driven, and the plot is total nonsense.
>>
>>82293293
>Then it ends with the "shocking" revelation that all the characters were dead the whole time
How can anyone still be this wrong?
>>
>>82293204

do you mean the ending of lost? between season 1 and season 2, there were a lot of discussions about what the island is. in an online forum lying lindelof and conman cuse said that they have the answer already planned from the beginning and none of the theories in the forum were correct and that IT IS A SCIENCE-BASED EXPLANATION. so all the discussions, heated debates and divorces in the succeeding years were based on that. and then it turns out the island was purgatory. it was magic/religion not science.

turns out they didn't have anything plotted out beforehand and were hoping to come up with something later but liar lindelof and conman cuse were aware that they were in a bind and attempted to soften the impact for a few years prior to the finale by mega-selling the line that "it's not about the plot it's about the characters", "it's about character development", "it's all about the characters' journey" and stuff like that.
>>
>>82293335
The problem with that read being how all the characters were garbage and the few that weren't immediately garbage, the show pissed and shat all over constantly.

So trying to say lost was always about the characters is essentially saying the show was always shit.
>>
>>82293293
>Also all the characters were garbage
That's the only part that's not true. There were many compelling characters right until the end (Ben, Sawyer, Desmond among others) but yeah they couldn't make up for the raggedy ending.
>>
>>82293364
The only person who tried to claim they weren't dead the entire time was lindelof, after six years of lying about everything else.

So the better question is how does anyone listen to lindelof?
>>
>>82293376
Characters weren't garbage though. You didn't like them? Fine. But you also still believe they were dead the whole time so your opinion is shit.
>>
>>82293421
Are you just incapable of reading an entire post?
>>
>>82293374
>>82293204

i got out early stopped watching after season 1 because of shows from prev years that had big mystery but got cancelled and mystery never revealed so i got wary of shows that promise to reveal the mystery "in the next season".
>>
>>82293406
They weren't dead the entire time. They lived out the events on the island. At the end, yeah, they were all dead because people die, but throughout the seasons they were alive, unless they were killed.
>>
File: 1452022115073.png (166KB, 390x390px) Image search: [Google]
1452022115073.png
166KB, 390x390px
>tfw the human body takes about seven years to recycle itself completely
>tfw the implication is that the characters literally are not the people they were when the departures happened and if anything supernatural at all is going to happen on the anniversary (if this isn't a roadside picnic situation) it might be kevin crossing over and some ambiguous "he stays dead but brings nora's kids back" situation, otherwise nothing supernatural actually happens
>tfw i think maybe the series is going to end on a big weeping, gasping, raw, finally laughing hug between two characters, maybe even the otherwise only thematically-related woman from the season opener reconciling with her son (though the husband might be dead for narrative purposes)

plz damon i no u hav it in u
>>
>>82293464
negro, they were dead the entire time. There is zero reason to think otherwise. They even say in the first season, multiple times, they should be dead and there is no way they could've survived the crash.

I know the show retcons all over itself constantly starting in the second season, but damn dude, stop listening to documented liars.
>>
>>82293503
See, your opinion is shit.
>>
File: 1486916750323.jpg (140KB, 1024x953px) Image search: [Google]
1486916750323.jpg
140KB, 1024x953px
Imagine living such a boring life your attempt to coat it with meaning is a pseudo-intellectual Lindelof series which promotes degeneracy such as homosexuality, cuckolding and feminism, wrapped in a sci-fi setting.

>John is now cucking Kevin by marrying Laurie
>Michael is blacking Jill
>Meg raped Tommy
>Wayne is an analogy for the pro BLACKED propaganda which white women are indoctorated with, hence why Tommy can't do what he can
>>
>>82291691
It's easily better than anything in that list.
>>
>>82293421

but it's very clear in the show finale that they all died when the plane crashed in the very first episode and that the island is purgatory. your refusal to admit the glaring/obvious truth indicates either you're truly are deluded and something is wrong with you emotionally or you do know the truth and you're just trolling. either way, miawok the meow meow, munktoon.
>>
>>82293481
>he stays dead but brings Nora's kids back
That would be stupid
>>
>>82293503
>There is zero reason to think otherwise.
The point that the dead father directly explains to Jack that some of these people preceded him and some wouldn't die for years after him is more than zero.
>>
I'm kinda worried that they'll end it too vaguely. The show obviously doesn't give us all the answers which is fine, but I feel like Lindeloff won't have a sense of how much he has to resolve in the finale for it to be both satisfying and not spelled out to such a degree that it's out of character for the show, so to speak.
>>
>>82293514
kys
>>
>>82293530
If you actually believe that you are a literal retard
>>
>>82293514
Just kill yourself my man
>>
>>82293532
They were in fucking hurley-made purgatory at that point you fucking retard.

The implication being, some people already left hurley-gatory and others would stick around in hurley-gatory for a while.

The ultimate implication being, they were all dead all the time.
>>
>>82293536
I have faith that the show will end on a good note due to how seasons 1 and 2 ended. With season 2 they weren't even sure if the show would get renewed and I feel it still would have been satisfying if they had ended the show there
>>
>>82293530
>but it's very clear in the show finale that they all died when the plane crashed
Except for the various characters explaining how they lived out their lives and died at different points in time.
>>
>>82293536

you will get 0 answers because that's what the show basically is about. lindelof WILL end it like that because that's the way he likes to make his point. i don't mind it, the added bonus is the fallout on /tv/ the day after.
>>
>>82293464

final scene of final episode: they're in a chapel and people who supposedly "died" on the purgatory-island are there smiling at him. he is now ready to move on from purgatory like the others who supposedly "died" on the purgatory-island. camera moves HEAVENWARDS and BRIGHT LIGHT.
>>
>>82293565
>The implication being, some people already left hurley-gatory and others would stick around in hurley-gatory for a while.
Except that's not implied and is directly contradicted by both the dialogue and the onscreen action.
>>
>>82293587
>they lived out their lives

In hurley's little purgatory. They were still dead.
>>
>>82293544
>>82293558
Very good arguments
>>
>>82293565
Jesus, how can people get explicit shit so fucking wrong. I bet you believe the earth is flat
>>
>>82293551

miawok the meow meow.

>>82293587

see >>82293600
>>
>>82293601
No, it really isn't. It is, in fact, the only valid interpretation of the mealy-mouthed dialogue and on screen action.
>>
>>82293610
>>82293600
Im out. This anon is too retarded for me. Good luck other anon.
>>
>>82293642
You lost lol
>>
>>82293613
Because christian does not explicitly say "you were alive." He, in fact, says "it happened and it mattered."

All the characters were dead the entire time. It takes intense mental gymnastics to interpret the show any way out.
>>
>>82293612
Hmm, how about you kill yourself
>>
>>82293636
>>82293633
>>82293610
For the anon asking if he should watch lost. Disregard this retard's retarded opinions.
>>
HUGE PLOTHOLE

God promised in the new testament he wouldn't do a flood again. Matt would know this.
>>
>>82293683
and here we see lindelof, still lying, after all these years.
>>
>>82293670
>It takes intense mental gymnastics to interpret the show any way out.
The irony.
>>
>>82293636
>Everyone dies sometime, kiddo. Some of them before you, some...long after you.
No, anon said you all died together in a plane crash. You too, corpse in a box.
>The most...important part of your life, was the time that you spent with these people.
Meaning the plane ride.
>>
>>82293700
Matt's too distracted to even handle that phone call.
>>
>>82293729
kek
>>
>>82293729
I see you have no counter arguments and are instead falling back to sheer idiocy for responses.
>>
>>82293800
Wew lad. Great counter.
>>
>>82293817
so it really is just a maymay that lost wasn't dogshit.

Like snyder
>>
>>82293758
Writers are too distracted with EPIC ATMOSPHERIC EPISODES
>>
>>82293800
I don't have counter-arguments, just damning factual evidence against your ill-conceived position.
>>
The real Jesus is Matthew
>>
>>82293838
It's really fucking cute that you think you're 100% right but you're the only one who believes that stupid shit.
>>
>>82293858
Uh, dude, you're pretending I said a corpse was alive.

And then the second quote you mangled actually supports the idea they were dead the entire show.
>>
>>82293531
oh honey

the hope is we never see it, we just hear kids and nora going from total horror to a madeleine stowe 12 monkeys smile and then cut to the rest of that opening sequence woman's life
>>
>>82293838
No, the last season really is dogshit, but a lot of people didn't understand the dogshit on top of its quality issues.
>>
>>82293882
Its funny that lindelof is still lying about lost, so many years later.
>>
What the fuck was that scene with the guy setting himself on fire about?

inb4 they never reference it again
>>
File: 1492833911875.jpg (36KB, 467x528px) Image search: [Google]
1492833911875.jpg
36KB, 467x528px
>it's an anons still arguing about Lost finale after seven years episode
>>
>>82293342
>Basically it claims to be character driven, but its actually plot driven, and the plot is total nonsense.

lol, people on /tv/ are unironically this dumb. Stick to your own threads kid
>>
>>82293907
Exactly. People think all the characters weren't dead the entire show.
>>
>>82293911
Retard

"They didn't choose me. What would you have answered?"

There's a morality test before the thing where they shoot you to where the 2% went and he failed it
>>
>>82293911
The world is fucked up and people are forcing people to do crazy shit so they would rather literally set themselves on fire.
>>
>>82293886
>And then the second quote you mangled
That's copy and pasted from the transcript. Feel free to look it up.
>actually supports the idea they were dead the entire show.
It does the opposite of the that. It literally says "part of your life".
>>
>Kevin Sr doesn't drink any water to wash down that handful of pills
>"Don't drink the water"
>>
>>82293930
Why would they need to ask that specific question as a determinant for whether or not you're allowed to use the machine? Seems random
>>
>>82293914
Considering every character action in the show is a reaction to some magical event, either the departure or something related to it dropped later, trying to say the show is character driven is betraying total ignorance of what "character driven" means.
>>
>>82293947
Wut
>>
File: 1491905996853.png (26KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1491905996853.png
26KB, 160x160px
>>82293947
Except he drinks the rain
>>
>>82293972
She doesn't realize that men never wash down their pills with a beverage.
>>
>>82293956
It probably is. Are you autistic? They probably ask various questions just like that one.
>>
>>82293941
If you're trying to say the second plane sequence was what was being referenced there, you're still not helping your argument, as that was still after they had all died.
>>
>>82293981
Yes. He drinks rain water prior to getting snake bit and being rescued by Grace. In the scene when he goes outside and sees the group disassembling the church to construct the Ark, I believe he's on the other side, and those are Grace's children in another state of existence. Kevin Sr takes the pills after that encounter, and doses off looking at a photo album. When he wakes, he sees the ladies drowning the wrong police chief, he gets tranqed....when he wakes, Grace shares the story of her departed husband and dead children. I believe Kevin Sr. is lucid and of this world only after he takes the pills in the other world
>>
>>82293998
Please grab a fork and stick it in a power outlet
>>
>>82293956
Cousin Larry explains that an IQ test is required before crossing over. I don't know why it's asking ethics questions, but it's probably just part of the package.
>>
>>82293993
Are you unable to reply to anyone without insulting them? You're a cunt m8
>>
>>82294021
Not an argument.

Your concession is noted.
>>
>>82294018
Um....wut
>>
File: 13759695500189.jpg (15KB, 250x215px) Image search: [Google]
13759695500189.jpg
15KB, 250x215px
>>82294018
well shit
>>
>>82293998
>If you're trying to say the second plane sequence was what was being referenced there
Nope. For your argument to work the most important time in Jack's life was the original plane ride that was cute short over the Pacific.
>>
>>82293930
This, i'm pretty sure he was one of the guys contacted in the scam
>>
>>82294028
Blow me.
>>
>>82293956
What if the experiment runners know that the 2% side is going to get fucked by the flood in some alternate world and they're only sending certain kinds of people to the other side to help try to get them to survive?
>>
>>82293956
We'll probably find out once Nora investigates them, but I'd guess that the people running obviously aren't sure that they're sending the participants to their loved ones and not killing them, so that question is kind of a way of making sure that the participants would do the same thing they are doing. They're testing to see if they can bring them back, by possibly killing these people. They don't want to use unwilling people so they use people who want to meet their loved ones and who also would sacrifice a life for the greater good.
>>
>>82294065
>cute short
*cut
>>
>>82294018
>>82294068
These threads bubble up the absolute worst, least coherent, nonsensical fan theories since Lost. It takes a special kind of autism to invent some of the bullshit you absolute spergs come up with
>>
>>82294018
>7 or 8 people making the ark
>they refer to the lady in the house
>5 children dead
stop reposting reddit shitposts
>>
Is Kevin senior basically John Locke?
>>
>>82294065
>for every to have been dead the entire show, the most important part of jack's life needs to have been the plane crash

... that's some wonderful mental gymnatics there.

The point of every one of christians lines in the last episode was to say, "Yes, you were dead the entire time, but that stuff still happened and was important!"
>>
>>82294117
>Decently written out theory is reddit
Fuck off
>>
>>82294085
Even your mother would be happy if you killed yourself
>>
>>82294125
No, he's desmond
>>
>>82294162
https://www.reddit.com/r/TheLeftovers/comments/68qwef/kevin_sr_doesnt_drink_any_water_to_wash_down_that/dh0nlp6/
No, it's literally from there
>>
>>82294191
So you're both redditors? Why don't you both fuck off then
>>
>>82294142
You're doing some Olympic level mental gymnastics
>>
>>82294191
>reddit is the only reason the show gets a third season
>lindelof tries to claim the show isn't reddit because he can't go on reddit since being laughed off all social media
>>
>>82294165
Wew lad. What a hypocrite
>>
>>82293700
God is notorious for being an asshole, why would you trust Him
>>
>>82294205
Yes, that is what direct inference will look like to people with broken cognition.
>>
>>82294212
Where is Lindelof claiming the show isn't "Reddit"?
>>
>>82294243
Moving goalposts
>>
>>82294142
>The point of every one of christians lines in the last episode was to say, "Yes, you were dead the entire time
He sure did a bad job getting that point across when he specifically said they spent time together in life.
>>
So many tie ins. The snake, the gods tongue, the cancer. My mind was blown in Sr's storytelling Chris. "I always wanted to see the opera house so I went to Sydney and bought a ticket to Verdi." The song playing in the hotel through International Assassin is Giuseppe Verdi's Nabucco act 3. It's the little things that make this show.
>>
>>82294250
>Inferring when explicit details are giving
>Saying others have broken cognition
I really pity you.
>>
fucking reddit
>>
>>82294112
stay mad fag, i think this theory is plausible. it hadn't even occurred to me but it makes perfect sense in retrospect.

i would seriously kill so many babies to cure cancer
>>
>>82294323
Stay salty it doesn't make sense
>>
>>82294262
not really, just pointing out a fact

another fact: the bible was written by men, not God, as is the book of kevin. hence they are fallible.
>>
>>82294321
nothing explicit is stated in the final episode.
>>
>>82294322
>Collider
how about you link to the article nigger instead of just posting a screencap of a retarded clickbait lede
>>
>>82294304
Sure. On the plane. Before it crashed. Also all the flashback connections.
>>
>>82293642
>presented with actual final scene of final episode
>unable to refute truth
>pretend he's too retarded

kek
>>
I think the show will end on some sort of man-made disaster or anti-climax with nothing.

What won't happen is divine intervention. This was pretty obviously spoiled in the first minutes of the first episode of season 3. True believers being conned by false prophecy.
>>
>>82294435
>linking to clickbait

... jesus christ how new are you
>>
>>82294441
>Sure. On the plane. Before it crashed
Thus >>82293729
>Meaning the plane ride.
>>
It's a Matt episode next week right?
>>
>>82293670
>"it happened and it mattered"

in other words: it does not matter that it happened in purgatory. what matters is that it happened.

they're trying to shift focus from the island mystery to the characters' relationships etc.
>>
>>82294502
Nah, it's Kevin and Nora in Australia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SLRb_9OfuU
>>
>>82294503
and failing, horribly.

Its basically trying to have the cake of the "its all a dream" ending and eat it too (it still happened/mattered!)

For if there is an ending type everyone truly hates, its the waking up from it all being a dream (or just dying: jacobs ladder)
>>
>>82294503
>in other words: it does not matter that it happened in purgatory.
He said was the most important time of his life. Not his purgatory.
>>
>>82294403

written by god using men as his instruments. the writers were guided by the holy spirit.
>>
File: 1474509052587.png (7KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1474509052587.png
7KB, 420x420px
so.. is kevin dead the entire time from s1 or what?
>>
I see this thread hasn't been reminded that kevin died off screen in the first episode, while he was cheating on laurie, shot by laurie's son, and the entire series has been in his head, going through the stages of grief, with some dashes from jacob's ladder (angels and demons are the same thing, the only difference is how you interpret their attempts to free you from life), and the final episode is going to flash back to that hotel room, with him bleeding all over the slut he was fucking
>>
File: 1436379605484.jpg (151KB, 690x700px) Image search: [Google]
1436379605484.jpg
151KB, 690x700px
>>82294498
>hurr i'll just dodge
let me do the hard work for you

http://collider.com/the-leftovers-season-3-damon-lindelof-tom-perrotta-interview/
>>
>>82294545
yes, dying tends to be a pretty important part of life.
>>
>>82294596
post proof
>>
>>82294521
Wonder who's that in the car Nora's chasing after.
>>
>>82294602
dude, its clickbait, post a screencap to deny them clicks.

how fucking new are you to this entire internet thing?
>>
>>82294623
Hey, if you don't already see the turd falling, you deserve to have it land on your face.
>>
>>82294611
Dying maybe but by definition, not your actual afterlife.
>>
>>82294535

true.

>>82294545

ah yes, you're correct in that point.
>>
>>82294596
That doesn't explain episodes that don't involve Kevin.
>>
>>82294660
You can also interpret a person's afterlife as part of their overall life, if you want.

Though I have no idea what you're trying to say there. As I didn't drink the koolaid.
>>
Magnolia done right
>>
>>82294689
>You can also interpret a person's afterlife as part of their overall life, if you want.
No, you can't. It after their overall life. It's afterlife.
>>
>>82294680
they covered that a little cleaner in the first season, as sequences that didn't involve kevin took place while KURAZYDRUNKYEEHAW kevin was in control

also the fact he can't die kinda indicates its because hes already dead for realsies.
>>
>>82294706
and why not?

This is the exact question lindelof wants you to answer if you understand the entire series took place after everyone died and was essentially just a dying dream.
>>
>>82294632
>thinking your click matters
i bet you vote too

dial down the autism bro
>>
>>82294737
You are literally retarded.
>>
>all these theories about the leftovers

i don't get it. it's pretty obvious that it's a religion-themed (based on fundamentalist christian's interpretation of the bible) show. the rapture happened and those who are not worthy are left behind. that's it. the show is just a soap opera relationship drama detailing how the characters deal and how their relationships react to how they deal with the situation.
>>
>>82294741
Sites like efukt, motherless, and cracked basically only exist right now because of clickbaiting on 4chank
>>
>>82294711
That doesn't explain things like Matt's episode. Your theory falls apart immediately
>>
>>82294737
>and why not?
Because that's how the English language works. If you're after something you're not during it.
>>
>>82294752
Your lack of counter argument is noted.
>>
>>82294763
>it's pretty obvious that it's a religion-themed (based on fundamentalist christian's interpretation of the bible) show. the rapture happened and those who are not worthy are left behind
t. literally retarded christfag
>>
haven't watched this, is religion a big player in this as with other Lindelof stories?
>>
>>82294769
People are not always themselves when they dream.
>>
>>82294783
There is no counter argument for retards like you. It's like throwing actual facts at flat earthers. The only thing you can do is call them retarded
>>
>>82294763
the rapture is not actually in the bible. Its an inference from someone's death in numbers (FUCKING NUMBERS) being written as "walked with god" instead of "died."
>>
>>82294763
>the rapture happened and those who are not worthy are left behind. that's it.
Not quite, in the first season Matt spends a lot of time explaining that it isn't the rapture because it doesn't meet the usual interpretation of who would be taken, specifically that several of the departed weren't really "worthy" in any sense. Cousin Larry referring to it as arbitrary was more on point.
>>
>>82294802
Wew lad. You're trying a bit too hard. I suggest you try Reddit or go back there.

>>82294793
Yes
>>
Why did Nora react so badly to Kevin telling her he was seeing Patti?
>>
>>82294825
ok thanks for letting me know, guess i'll avoid it, i can't watch anymore religious shit
>>
>>82294803
Listen, you took the most basic, most heavily pushed interpretation of the last episode of lost as absolute gospel. The reality is all the dialogue in the last episode was intentionally ambiguous in desperate hopes to lead people to conclusions they liked.

The reality is, objectively, they all died in the plane crash and were dead the entire time.
>>
>>82294853
But in a good way. It's people dealing with religion rather than being about religion. Give it a try.
>>
Lindelof pretends to be a creator of sci-fi shows but unfortunately he does not have the talent for it. He's good at angsty character-based girl dramas but not sci-fi.

I'm curious why he always embeds christian themes into projects he's involved in. Is it some kind of subtle propaganda subtly shifting the viewers' mindset towards his religious sect?
>>
>>82294846
Because she's trying to raise a baby and is going through her own shit, only to find out the man she loves has been lying to her about the fact that he might be losing his mind. I don't think leaving the house for a few days was so bad, she was open to reconciliation.
>>
>>82294818
>>82294818
>Its an inference from someone's death in numbers (FUCKING NUMBERS) being written as "walked with god" instead of "died."
You're thinking of Enoch, which was in Genesis, and that's not the basis of the rapture, it's a convoluted interpretation of a few different versus scattered around the new testament and connecting them to the events in Revelation.
>>
>>82294825
Lindelof, it doesn't matter if people guess correctly five (lol) episodes out from the end. They aren't going to like it. Its not going to surprise them.

Even in jacob's ladder there are a number of scenes that take place after the main character died, that he couldn't be present for. Because dreams work that way.
>>
>>82294875
Oh please, everyone doesn't have to watch this show.
>>
>>82294864
>The reality is, objectively, they all died in the plane crash and were dead the entire time
>Final episode is pretty objectively explicit about what happened.
>You keep saying it was ambiguous and that you have to infer
>Show you a literal picture of planet Earth
>You say it looks cgi'd and look at the horizon man, it's flat as fuck
>>
>>82294885
No. I've listened to the original preacher's radio broadcast (as the rapture theory is less than 50 years old) of exactly how he came to the conclusion.
>>
>>82294900
Then don't. Fuck off.
>>
>>82294924
>attack the source of the information and ignore the information

I've responded to your claims. You respond with personal attacks.
>>
>>82294893
Im sure the retards at Reddit will appreciate your cutting analysis.
>>
>>82294927
>>82294885
>>82294818

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rapture

there you go guys
>>
>>82294893
I can't wait for people to claim it was about the journey and the characters when the ending turns out to be total dogshit, again.
>>
Theory time

The departure is a glitch in the system. Everyone who has disappeared was part of somebody elses wish or just a though - 'what if that person/these people suddenly didn't exist/ disappeared?'
Kevin has bypassed system rules and knows how to come back from the dead (from the simpler/older version of the world simulation)
Season 3 is supposed to be apocalypse, but the big reveal will be, it's all simulation. It's all in a computer.
>>
S3 has been absolute kino so far
>>
There will be a scientific explanation in the end. The radiation stuff wasn't a red herring.
>>
>>82294948
Not even the guy you were arguing with. Just read through posts. You are objectively wrong.
>>
>>82294790

i don't believe in it. just saying that's what it is.

>>82294818

that's your interpretation. fundamentalist christians believe in the rapture.

>>82294823

that's how the character deals with the situation. of course, those who are left behind would disagree on the worthiness of those taken. and some or many of the left behind would not believe in the rapture and would seek other explanations. as i said the show is a relationship drama detailing how the characters deal with the rapture and how their relationships react (are they supportive? dismissive? apathetic?).

there's no point in theorizing because it's clear that it's the rapture that happened. the show is about the relationship drama. that's it.
>>
>>82294980
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIFfzM3ZAx4

Yes it has
>>
>>82294996
nou
>>
>>82294975
I can't wait for you to insist all the characters were dead the whole time after the ending has everyone moving on with their lives.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ma50XxKWMU

what does it meeeeean
>>
>>82295023
I see you're already preparing to happily slurp up whatever lindelof shits out
>>
>>82293514
Seems to me like you watched it too you stupid fuck.

>this idiot wasted 20 hours of his life just so he could cry "muh cuck!"
>>
>>82294993
I'm hoping it's that the radiation just skipped them all ahead in time, and now seven years later they coincidentally find their corpses floating in space in the position Earth was 7 years ago
>>
>>82295018
it's ironic because they're both wrong. they are finding meaning in meaningless events.
>>
>>82294875
>>82294853

actually, lindelof and/or the writers are using the characters to discuss religion. it's an ancient technique of teaching religion. christians and other religions have used it.
>>
>>82295045
Not an argument :^)
>>
>>82295078
even worse, definitely avoiding it
>>
>>82295023
translation:

>HBO wouldn't let me do the SUPER AWESOME AND DEEP ending I wanted so i did the weeds ending

bravo lindelof. bravo.
>>
File: Thefedora.jpg (190KB, 1067x800px) Image search: [Google]
Thefedora.jpg
190KB, 1067x800px
>>82295161
>>
>>82295078
>be christian
>think everything is jerking off your imaginary friend

4chan becoming a literal christian imageboard is honestly one of the most confusing things ever.
>>
File: 5 copy 4.jpg (54KB, 1047x576px) Image search: [Google]
5 copy 4.jpg
54KB, 1047x576px
Tbh it's kind of amazing that after all these years, Lindelof still has people seething. You can feel the anguish and sense of betrayal through the posts.
>>
I'm going to FUCK Jill right in her P*SSY!!!
>>
THE LOST FINALE WASN'T THAT BAD
>>
>LOST
>everyone IRL looking for answers
>non given

>The Leftovers
>all characters looking for answers
>???

there will be no revelation, but something is going to happen, something rather unexpected, in the final episode.
>>
>>82295030
I mean the eschatology speaks for itself

Btw am I the only one that likes how they are using different songs for each intro? I hope they at least use the Iris Dement song for the finale
>>
Has Azrael been mentioned again?
>>
Wait, is season 3 already airing right now?
>>
>the butthurt lindelof hater is a 'muh LOST characters died in the plane crash' pleb

fucking lmaoooo, nobody should ever reply to this dude ever again.
>>
File: 1438716622444.jpg (182KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1438716622444.jpg
182KB, 1024x1024px
>people think there will be a le epic tweest
>one motif in the show is surprise parties that aren't surprises
>>
>>82295078
If they are, they're doing a shit job lol. Some character is jesus another is noah for no reason at all no similarities in their beliefs or purpose just ebin resurections n shit. I am officially a fan of this theory
>>82294596 now
>>
So the black dude, can't remember his name, the Messiah kind of dude you know? I swear to god that he's also a porn actor. I'll try to find some screencaps of him in action, gimme a sec
>>
>>82295269
I just want to hear another Where is My Mind cover.
>>
File: crown.jpg (121KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
crown.jpg
121KB, 1920x1080px
>Tom's birthday
>Matt and John believe Kevin is the messiah
>he's wearing a crown

hmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>82295316
>Some character is jesus another is noah for no reason at all
Well, Matt is looking for meaning in Kevin's miraculous life.

People in America frequently name their children after Biblical figures. David, Matthew, Thomas, John. These are all extremely common names. Noah is a bit of an outlier, but not unheard of.
>>
>>82291603
Shit show

Reason: Disappearances are never explained, the show isn't about scientists, cultists, religions, and other groups finding out how and where the 2% disappeared.

What we got instead: Shitty drama about normal people doing normal stuff and literally that's it.

God damn do I wish I had the power to fucking murder that fictions creator and remake it entirely, just to fucking fuck with that fucking fucker who fucked the fucks of all the fucking fuckers fucks.
>>
File: Noticed.jpg (7KB, 144x153px) Image search: [Google]
Noticed.jpg
7KB, 144x153px
>>82292457
>mfw the camera man
>>
>>82295342
Thoughts? Blue capped dude looks just like Wayne from Leftovers
>>
>>82293049
>Damon Lindelof

I'm not Google'ing that.

I'm really not.
>>
File: triggered.jpg (82KB, 557x671px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
82KB, 557x671px
You're all niggers who don't remember that the producers specifically said during the airing of season 1 that the disappearence will NEVER be explained as the show is not about the departure itself but about how the ones left behind (i.e. LEFTOVERS) deal with this crass situation
>>
>>82295671
>Reason: Disappearances are never explained, the show isn't about scientists, cultists, religions, and other groups finding out how and where the 2% disappeared.
This is literally explained in the very first episode. There's a senate inquiry into why it happened, where they assemble the best scientists. Their answer is ultimately, "we don't know".

Probably an answer to people pissed about Lost's ending.
>>
>>82295671
t. butthurt lostie who didn't even watch this show
>>
>>82295737
man what the fuck happened to Fassbender
>>
>>82295885
>lostie

I don't get it
>>
>>82295861
>it's literally explained
>the explanation is we don't know

imbecile
>>
>>82293142

yes. for girls who like girl dramas.
>>
>>82292506

it's exactly the weird-shit-happens-and-it's-all-about-how-they-cope-with-it type of show.
>>
>>82292387
>cute pupper

yeah, i thought that, too, when i first saw the title. who the fuck thought of such a crappy title?

>>82292433

lol. i like you, anon.
>>
>>82296089
>(You)
pleb
>>
>>82296213

Not even people who believe in the Rapture would use the word Leftovers. The title would be understandable if the show was a comedy about the Rapture. Is Lindelof starting to show signs of dementia?
>>
>>82296397
Without actually looking it up, I think the title is a deliberate play on words. Leftovers don't get a lot of thought. They're just there in the fridge.

After the event, the ones who are left (in the fridge) are the ones struggling to find meaning in their being left (behind, in the fridge) when there is no meaning. They just are.
>>
>>82296449

Yes, there is a connection but it's still a word that most people would use to make fun of people hence it's more appropriateness for a comedy show title. Calling someone a leftover sounds like a kid in the playground trying to be funny (oh look, guys! here comes the leftover!).
>>
>>82291603
The poster looks kino enough for me to start watching this.
Any comparison with other shows?
>>
>>82295737
man i want the cuck meme to die
>>
>>82297070

Days of our Lives after the Rapture
>>
File: autism.gif (1MB, 261x253px) Image search: [Google]
autism.gif
1MB, 261x253px
>>82297070
Lost so far as a lot of episodes focusing on one particular character (mostly in S2 and S3 so far). Don't listen to retarded Damon Lindelof hurr durr anon, it's a good show with a near flawless second season.
>>
File: wink wink.jpg (9KB, 195x259px) Image search: [Google]
wink wink.jpg
9KB, 195x259px
>>82297411
>good show
>second season flawless

kek
i see what you did thar
>>
>>82297411
>hurr durr

What's that? Sounds like a Scottish Hodor.
>>
File: meme hands.jpg (14KB, 480x271px) Image search: [Google]
meme hands.jpg
14KB, 480x271px
>>82297482
Yeah I'm a bit hyperbolic there but season 2 honestly did elevate the show for me to be in my top 5 (Deadwood, The Wire, The Sopranos, Twin Peaks and now the Leftovers). S1 was good and all but it seemed to me they were still trying to figure out what they wanted the show to be.
>>
>>82297580
>top 5 list

Are you a girl or a "girl trapped in a boy's body"?
>>
>>82297769
Neither
>>
>>82297411
>>82297580

based on your top 5, the lindelof complaints are valid. main complaint is lindelof promises (or at least his works are marketed as) sci-fi but ends up giving soap opera dramas.
>>
>>82297829

Oh. You've completed the sex-change surgery? Congrats!
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.