[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> DUDE IM GONNA USE MY SONS PREEXISTING CONDITION TO JUSTIFY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1174.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1174.png
1MB, 1334x750px
> DUDE IM GONNA USE MY SONS PREEXISTING CONDITION TO JUSTIFY THE GOVERNMENT TO PAY FOR MURDERING CHILDREN LMAO

what did he mean by this
>>
Probably made the whole thing up so he go give a Pro-Abortion message to a VERY easily influenced wide audience.

In fact, I know that's the case because anything coming from hollywood is a lie.
>>
I don't know I don't watch late night talk shows I'm not 50+
>>
>stomp feet and insist abortion is comparable to child murder
>expect a discussion or to be taken seriously
>>
Awful thread OP
>>
For a board that claims Liberals are too sensitive, /pol/ sure does throw massive hissy fits when people point out their approved agenda is shit.
>>
>>82291559
Okay fine, no abortions but unlimited free healthcare for all. Deal?
>>
>>82293066
>free
doesn't exist. Who's actually going to pay for it?
>>
>>82291559
>jew speaks
>someone listens

found the problem
>>
>>82291559
Wait, I didn't see this.
Are you telling me, this guy talked about his baby having a heart condition, and then uses that to say he should have been aborted? And that taxpayers should have payed for his son to be aborted so he wouldn't have to deal with his heart condition?
>>
>>82293153
No i'm asking you to check this 5.
>>
>>82293100
Money is just a piece of paper. Also you didn't check me, but I'll check you.

Checked.
>>
>>82293682
>Money is just a piece of paper.
It's not though.
>>
>>82293711
You can just write a check instead.
>>
>>82292994
/pol/ is the posterchild for projection. theyre a bunch of conspiratorial, fanatical pedophiles claiming the entire world is a fanatical conspiracy of pedophiles.
>>
>>82293153
Tax payers already pay for his heart condition, like it or not lol.
>>
>>82293153
are you retarded?
>>
>>82293711
youre right its 1s and 0s
>>
I genuinely don't understand how you might think that taxation is taking away something of yours when it's done to everyone else in your country. Or do you want Russia? They dont tax anyone, and it's a shithole.
>>
>>82293753
>/tv/ says /pol/ are pedophiles
>claims they're projecting
What did he meme by this?
>>
>>82293753
found the jew
>>
>>82292994
>RAAW RAAW YOU ARE KILLING BABIES

>dude its okay chill i just want to import exotic black and muslim men to fuck me and abort my child in the ninth month so i can ride the cockcarousel, my body my choice, you really need to calm down
>>
>>82293772
I said I haven't seen it.
Are you retarded?
>>
>>82293772
Most likely
>>
>>82293100
bernty sandals
>>
>>82293801
It's the fruits of people's labor that results in their freedom and livelihood
>>
>>82292994
Imagine not liking murder, what pussies.
>>
More importantly, when are we going to outlaw infant male genital mutilation?

If it were girls being mutilated there would be an outrage.
>>
>>82292675
>apply certain presuppositions of dubious categories like child, life etc. for difficult moral judgement, establishing clearly why and how you apply then
>stomping feet and demanding
>>
>>82294104
Hows your labor doing from your mom's basement? Whats it like to be neet?
>>
>>82292675
...but it is.
>>
"Abortion is wrong you cant kill cells!"

"Bomb all the non whites and women are lesser people!"

Republicans really make ya think.
>>
>>82294152
>arguing in favor of other people paying for your shit
>shits on neethood
>>
>>82291559
> FOR MURDERING CHILDREN
I use to only see these people in the news. Always thought it was some like mythical boogeyman redneck.
>>
>>82292675
Well if we're being realistic it's comparable to a miscarriage.

Higher chance of depression, substance abuse and suicide.

Not to mention higher risk of breast cancer.
>>
>>82294175
>Republicans
Just Trumplings mate.
>>
>>82294175
"Bombing is wrong you can't kill people!"

"Abort all the all the non whites and women are lesser people!"

Democrats really make ya think.
>>
>>82294036
So we need laws to stop people from fucking foreigners? I thought whites were the superior race...
>>
>>82294308
"Make her have the baby, but fuck giving her any help or health insurance! I need my guns to fight back against a military i currently support that can snipe me from the sky with a drone!"
>>
>>82294476
"No more wall street in the govt! Lets elect someone who is friends with wall street! Thatll show em!"
>>
>>82294497
"Let's elect someone who is not part of (((THE SYSTEM))) WOOOOO SPOOKY SYSTEM .Hey you,yes you the millionaire who have a reality tv show.That's you i want to fight the system"
>>
>>82294476
"Dude fuck me right in the pussy, fill me with cum, fuck responsibility and shit, other people should give me money for free!"
>>
>DUDE THE ONLY THING THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD SPEND MONEY ON IS INVADING MIDDLE EASTERN SHITHOLES LMAO
>>
>>82294653
Both parties do that. You're doing it wrong.
>>
>>82294107
I know right. How dare /pol/ have an opinion on this subject. Hollywood is speaking!
>>
>>82294354
Its dem Jewish tricks!! Whitey's a good boi he dindu nuffin. He was on his way to church!
>>
>>82294175
Yeah I loved it when Obama was bombing school children.

And when he said it was ok to drone strike American citizens without trial, that truly made him a hero
>>
>>82294679
B-but Obama won a nobel prize for peace...
>>
File: 1305991035201.jpg (35KB, 525x481px) Image search: [Google]
1305991035201.jpg
35KB, 525x481px
>>82292675

>stomp feet and disregard the concept of life
>expect your degeneracy to be taken seriously

maybe if you are not ready for pregnancy maybe you are not ready for sex
>>
Is he implying he would have had his son aborted if he knew about his condition?
>>
>>82291559
>kill animal
Just animal man.
>kill fetus
B-but, life is life.
>>
>>82294840
>maybe if you are not ready for pregnancy maybe you are not ready for sex

Yeah, I'm sure all the high school students won't balk at this flawless logic.
>>
>>82293753
>>82294254
>Not to mention higher risk of breast cancer.
That was something antiabortion governments forced doctors to say, many don't think it's true.
>>
>>82294915
>the current state of society is an indicator of what is good and bad
lmao
>>
>>82294915

you are an adult

undergoing a medical procedure to fix your 15min fun time puts you on the same level as a monkey at a zoo
>>
>>82294894
They should have aborted as soon as they found out she was pregnant. The wife is 39 years old. The ship sailed on having healthy children a while ago for them.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1550682/
>>
>>82294961
>he thinks there's ever been a point in human history where teenagers weren't fucking

>>82294983

And the best you can come up with is "STOP HAVING SEX"? Maybe if we funded Planned Parenthood more we could start putting a stop to abortions with free contraceptives.

Or we could continue yelling at people who have sex and sit back and wonder why nothing is changing.
>>
>>82295060

what ever you say monkey
>>
>>82291559
>TO JUSTIFY THE GOVERNMENT TO PAY FOR MURDERING CHILDREN LMAO

Can someone please translate this
>>
>>82295060
>teenagers fuck all the time so abortion should be ok
>>
>>82295060
>Maybe if we funded Planned Parenthood more we could start putting a stop to abortions with free contraceptives.

Okay we can increase funds to planned parenthood to promote contraceptives and abstinence once planned parenthood funds don't go towards killing children anymore :^) Fair?
>>
File: 1489744679062.png (25KB, 669x514px) Image search: [Google]
1489744679062.png
25KB, 669x514px
>>82295060

imagine being so low iq you can't deal with the consequences of having sex

imagine having no foresight

imagine knowing that a smarter person will fix all yur problems you make

I like how liberals are against eugenics but fund planned parenthood

really butters my biscuit
>>
>>82295158
Leftists favour dysgenics because dysgenics favours them.
>>
>Using a condom or a morning-after pill responsibly are too much of a hassle
>Better abort, lol
>>
File: 1436745457620.jpg (29KB, 648x648px) Image search: [Google]
1436745457620.jpg
29KB, 648x648px
It really goes to show that a crazy amount of women are murdering psychopaths.
>>
Incredible, just watched it. The end with Jimmy eviscerating Trump for trying to cut children's hospital funding and the Republicans for trying to repeal the ACA was some of the most powerful stuff I've ever seen on a talk show.
>>
>>82291559
Fuck anyone who's saying that he's using his son for political purposes. Politics affects every aspect of our life, and this is just one example out of millions that people face every day.
>>
>That's right son! If I had the chance I would have murdered you in your mom's belly, but those Dawkins-damned conservatives didn't let me!

Liberals make horrible parents.
>>
>>82295669
>Liberals make horrible parents.

They are too weak. A vast majority of people who had hippie parents resent their parents because they aren't prepared for the world. Kid is taught to do whatever he wants to do and that the world is a loving place. Also they teach them to blindly trust their values and hate everything different (conservatives do that too but with them most people don't give a fuck about people different than them while liberals make it their mission in life to hate THE MAN)
>>
>>82295785
t. basement dwelling self-proclaimed alt right manchild
>>
>>82295879
>typical liberal argument
>>
>>82295785
>conservatives do that too but with them most people don't give a fuck about people different than them
Is this post a joke?
>>
>>82295879
I live in an apartment in Croatia,but thanks for confirming your prejudice.
>>
>>82294175
What if I think abortion is ok and still want to kill non whites? Who to vote?
>>
File: mfw.jpg (19KB, 409x393px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
19KB, 409x393px
>>82295879
>be accused of blindly trusting their values hating everything different
>does exactly that to disprove a point
>>
>>82291663
2pbp
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.