[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I watched this entire series, and I recommend it with all my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

I watched this entire series, and I recommend it with all my heart. I have been on the end of suicide, and I have experienced a suicide of a close friend... a girl friend of mine. I could of done more but I... anyway I just wanna throw it out there that this is a great show full of fantastic acting and cinematography. Call me a faggot all you want but this shit was so real.

Fuck the behind the scenes and calling for safespaces and all this SJW shit. The writers and shit did a great job
>>
How much are you people getting paid to shill for this crap?
>>
>>82290802
I am not a shill and I never thought I would be even giving it a reccomendation or even worth my time but it was.
>>
>>82290728
>did you just fat shame my salad?
best game ever 10/10
I no longer have nightmares about my abusive childhood, don't even worry about it
>>
>>82290897
KEK, yeah some of the dialouge is pretty gay but once you get through it it becomes something much better
>>
Who the hell records shit on vhs tapes today? Wouldn't it be more realistic to have done like 13 recordings with your phone's camera? This series's premise is very anachronistic.
>>
how does it feel to know a girl would rather be dead than with you ha ha ha
>>
>>82290977
They are not VHS retard kek
>>
>>82290984
I'd fuck a dead girl
>>
>>82290728
I though it didn't catch what makes a person really suicidal, I feel like the author just assumed it was bullying from others. People who kill themselves blame themselves they think they're personally flawed and need to die to make the world a better place, they don't do what Hanna did.
>>
>>82290917
I agree with this. I wish they cut some of the unnecessary drag they had somewhere halfway through the show. Like add multiple tapes in one episode or something. Zach did not need a full episode for what he did, he didn't do shit, and because of that they tried to extend it with Clay's bullshit paranoia and hallucinations that never return afterwards.

Also they needed somebody to rework the show's dialogue. Some of it worked well (and for some reason it's a lot better in the later episodes) but all that Tony being vague, everybody being vague in the beginning, barely being able to finish a sentence was shit.
>>
>>82290728
actings average just beeause they're unknown actors isn't special this is babby's first discourse on suicide, unnecessary unrealistic drama
>>
The premise makes no sense. Like 10 of the 13 reasons are bullshit, just say you've been raped you dumb slut. Fucking netflix, can't make anything right
>>
File: 13reasonswhy-hplg (1).jpg (42KB, 740x506px) Image search: [Google]
13reasonswhy-hplg (1).jpg
42KB, 740x506px
>>82290728
You listened to your tape, OP. Good for you.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.