[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MovieBob does The Matrix

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: really that good.jpg (59KB, 927x900px) Image search: [Google]
really that good.jpg
59KB, 927x900px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGopT-KNvlM
>58:44
>full-on white cis male guilt trip
>some insightful commentary
Fuck, remember when MovieBob was sort of not bad and short? Four years ago this would have been an enjoyable 10 minute video. What happened to the man?
>>
>triggered by Bob's opinions
>not by his disgusting and utter lack of good design/production choices
>>
File: C-mabWtWAAEA0Wl.jpg (126KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
C-mabWtWAAEA0Wl.jpg
126KB, 1024x768px
>>82290089
I think Bob can be pretty insightful about movies, but he is absolutely insane anywhere else. His twitter is like a diary of a school shooter except he would only go after the white dudebros
>>
>>82290089
Not his opinions per se, but by imagining what could have been if he hadn't become a petty ideologue. Talk about wasted potential.

The worst thing is that it's all for nothing. It won't get him a script deal for the next Mario Bros. movie. What is more likely is that the SJWs he caters to are going to turn on him sooner or later.
>>
>>82290016
>abandoned his family at his grandmothers funeral to play mario
>>
File: Screenshot - Twitter.png (71KB, 569x245px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot - Twitter.png
71KB, 569x245px
>>82290151
I unironically want pic related. I'd watch Fox News.
>>
Stop reminding me about this diabetes incubator
>>
>>82290016
>Fuck, remember when MovieBob was sort of not bad and short?
movieblob has always sucked
>>
>>82290731
I'm surprised they haven't already. Unless he's renounced it recently he has a stated fondness for capitalism and Ayn Rand.
>>
>>82291402
>he has a stated fondness for capitalism and Ayn Rand.
wat? where did he say that?
>>
I wish I never read his fucking twitter.
>>
>>82291402
>Unless he's renounced it recently he has a stated fondness for capitalism and Ayn Rand.
gonna need a citation son
>>
>>82291456
Bob was a hardcore conservative a while back. In fact, Bob had a tendency of playing devil's advocate in his videos, presenting several sides and explanations in his videos.

What makes it all the more weird is that Bob hasn't really gotten rid of his old content. You can still look for his old videos and find a much calmer, down to earth Bob.
>>
>>82290016
fun fact this is what you guys who complain about marvel movies or star wars movies sound like to me. overanalyzing shit to prove something good is bad
>>
File: 1478466451087.jpg (117KB, 614x616px) Image search: [Google]
1478466451087.jpg
117KB, 614x616px
>>82290016
I didn't know this guy. Started watching the review.

>wew pretty good, this guy has good delivery
>let's see what he has to say about one of my favorite movies

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

>ACTION FILMS MAY HAVE SOME BUTT STUFF

That's when I turned it off.
>>
>>82291456
>>82291531
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0EGOID1QM8
His treatment of Rand isn't nearly as fond as I remembered it (but it's nowhere near as harsh as John Oliver's), but his sense of elitism has remained. I do remember him specifically saying the he was "all about that capitalism". I'll keep looking for that video.
>>
Liked this guys essay better
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3xe1XY7akg
>>
>>82291690
i liked taylor schilling as dagny, what a nigger.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.