[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were you happier to see old Jack back or sadder to see Punished

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: SJ.jpg (14KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
SJ.jpg
14KB, 320x180px
Were you happier to see old Jack back or sadder to see Punished Jack go?
>>
B-but he's supposed to have a beard when he finally comes to defeat turbo-nigger.
>>
File: IMG_3030.png (695KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3030.png
695KB, 1280x720px
Feels good mane
>>
>>82288973
i wish instead of him just somehow magically turning back he actually did it himself to show that he is back in his proper mind
>>
>>82289084
he's also supposed to be old

maybe they just kill Aku in the future and just remain there for a bit until the time is right
>>
>>82288973
Why did they have to reuse the kimono? Should've given him proper samurai garb.

Would've been a chance to correct that mistake and also show progression.
>>
File: 3e9.png (698KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
3e9.png
698KB, 600x640px
Is jack actually going to return to the past, or has that ship sailed?
>>
>>82289346
fuck you I like his original design

he'll probably suit up a bit in the final battle
>>
>>82289414
The intro still talks about the whole point being to return to the past so I doubt they wouldn't actually do it
>>
>>82289414
Gotta get back... back to the past...
>>
>>82288973
The show is honestly fucking bad. First 2 eps were promising. But since then its just awful.
>>
>>82289915
No way fag

This is the first show in a while that I've been genuinely excited to watch every week
>>
>>82289553
>original
It's just bathrobe.

>probably
Probably not.
>>
>>82288973
i didnt like seeing the beard gone. was hoping for some toshiro mifune look. the old look looks outdated
>>
>>82290027
You didn't have to hurt my feelings
>>
>>82291079
Fuck you motherfucker
>>
>>82288973
I liked bearded jack look better

don't really see why they needed to change that
>>
>>82291148
Sad to see edgy Jack go but I'm glad to have the original back. He was always the most likable character in any cartoon ever
>>
Anyone else think the pacing in some episodes are a little off?
>>
>>82291119
Sorry you like a stupid show
>>
>>82291363
They are trying to cram too much shit in too little time, episode 6 was crap
>>
>>82291363
kind of

They probably should have done 12 episodes instead of 10, I don't know who decided that number. But Samurai Jack has always been about breaking it's own formula and switching tones so it's nothing out of the ordinary.

Half of me likes the tone of the beginning and wishes we would have stayed in bearded edgeland and the other half likes what's currently happening now, I can't make up my mind
>>
>>82291371
Sorry you're a motherfucker
>>
>>82291457
Motherfucker xD
>>
>>82289116
I am growing stronger

>>82288973
I liked Punished Jack. It was nice to see that he was just human. Considering just how many of his victories were pyrrhic or how many times he was beaten, it always seemed unnatural that he managed to keep his demeanor that long. There were always hints of the rage in him in the first 4 seasons, so I think it would have been cool to explore that more.
>>
File: stronger.png (376KB, 419x430px) Image search: [Google]
stronger.png
376KB, 419x430px
>>82289116
>>82292838
Fugg. It ate my picture.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.