[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LIFE (2017)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 8

Did anyone like it?
>>
Really good if a bit predictable at times.
>>
>>82288613
I definately did not expect the ending to come out to that.
>>
>>82289446
Apparently they were thinking that the studio would shit on that ending because it was too dark, but they were able to pull it off.

To be fair, once I realized that we never saw them looking out of their pods it became apparent that this wasn't going to end well. The screams from Ferguson's character were pretty haunting though.
>>
File: 345.jpg (20KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
345.jpg
20KB, 460x276px
It was pretty cool, if a little dumb at times.
>some sort of organism literally crushes a guys hand into pulp
>No no, we can't vent it into space or kill it, because science!!
Bitch please. Literally any sane group of people would vote to unanimously kill that fucking thing at even the slightest hint of danger.
>>
>>82289576
>I realized that we never saw them looking out of their pods it became apparent that this wasn't going to end well.

I'm really bad at picking this type of shit up. The entire time, I was envisioning the ending to Gravity but then later read that the director wanted to go for the opposite of Gravity and happy endings, funny enough.

hopefully it doesn't get a fucking sequel.
>>
>>82287655
I'll watch it once semester is over looked mildly interesting
>>
Went on a first date with a girl and saw this. Didn't realize it was a horror movie going into it, but it turned out well. We sat around and talked about it and other stuff for a couple hours afterwards. Also ate sushi. Both of which I paid for. She basically was begging to hang out again the next day and got mad at me for being tired after work. We ended up going out for food again, which I paid for... again. Then we spent the night together and she angrily told me to leave when we woke up, then ghosted me

Movie was ok
>>
>>82291066
Nice blog post faggot
>>
>>82291092
shut up
>>
>>82291066
Hey guys, we /reddit/ now
>>
>>82291177
your bumps only make me more powerful
>>
>>82287655
waiting for the blu-ray or VOD

i'll probably like it, if it's part of the pantheon of hard neo-scifi. finally hollywood has a trend i can get behind.
>>
File: 917RXCbADgL._SY445_.jpg (46KB, 316x445px) Image search: [Google]
917RXCbADgL._SY445_.jpg
46KB, 316x445px
>>82291246
>Hard sciance
Well I haven't seen it yet, but all ya'll spergs really had some major problems with the sciance in this movie. I'm pretty sure it's the same kinda probems people had with The Martian and Interstellar. AKA things that are improbable but important for the plot.

>You know what movie sucked? Passengers. Go watch pandorum a second time. You did watch pandorum, right sempai?
>>
>>82291508
the martian is literally plausible

interstellar, obviously, isn't. but they did have kip thorne, a real physicist, advising

passengers, while extremely far-fetched, at least had ELEMENTS of realism which for hollywood sci-fi is really saying something. the best part was chris pratt using the door as reaction mass to change his velocity.
>>
It was breddy gud, people compared it to alien but it wasn't really like that at all, other than being set in space.

Became apparent pretty early on that the real drama was trying to keep this thing from getting to earth rather than any particular crew member surviving.

Also pretty daring to have gods perfect idiot die horribly early on, considering his type usually save the day with balls and brawn.
>>
>>82291066
Did she at least offer to pay for herself or cover part of the cost? Because if not she pretty much told you that her time is more valuable than yours so you gotta pay to spend time with her. I was once on a date with some cute hottie I met a couple nights before and we had dinner. When it was time to pay I told the waiter to split the bill because I never pay on the first date. Chick was pretty much wtf and then was almost panicky because she didn't bring her wallet. I asked her if she always leaves her wallet at home when eating out. She said she thought I would pay. I told her that we agreed on having dinner together, not that my wallet would substitute hers. I realized she thought she and her time were more valuable than me and mine so I didn't care what she tought about me. Paid my bill and told her and the waiter that the rest isn't my problem. I left and that's the last I ever heard from her again.
>>
>>82293175
Lmao you seem like a cunt

No she didn't offer. I never bring up who's paying for what because it's a shitty topic to discuss, especially that early. When the bill comes, don't say anything to the waiter for just long enough for my date to have a chance to pitch in, and if she doesn't, then I'll pay because I'm not a peasant and don't mind it too much. If this happens often though, then I bring it up. When I bring it up, I don't make a bitchy nu-male big deal about it like you, I just say that I can't be paying for everything and that if she doesn't want to help pay, we're not going to be going out much.

99% of the time the girl doesn't actually think her time is "worth more" than yours. It's just a social norm for the guy to pay. There's no conspiracy behind it or alternative motives. You're just a paranoid beta
>>
>>82293298
>It's just a social norm for the guy to pay. There's no conspiracy behind it or alternative motives.

It's 2017 anon they can pay for their own meals and did you just assume they would actually no be strong and independent women? You're so misogynistic I can't even, ugh.
>>
did the nigger hide the alien ("his child") on his leg on purpose? I mean even if he didnt feel anything, he must have seen it
>>
>>82287655

Never bothered seeing it cuz RLM said it was bad
>>
>>82293298
You dish out a lot of insults. What's wrong? Do you feel attacked? No need to be salty just because I don't pay for people I don't wanna see again. My current girfriend paid her part on the first date without even bringing it up. She has a good character and I know she will always at least offer to pay her share or even offer to invite me. Knowing that I pay for her gladly.
Why would you let yourself be dictated by social norms that are only negative for you? Is it because you are too insecure? Is it because you are thirty as fuck and need female attention at any cost?
My way has nothing to do with being paranoid or a beta or whatever else you called me. Give me good reason why I should I pay for a person that expects me to pay without even asking or trying to contribute.
>>
>>82293647
No it's just fun to make fun of gay nerds like you

My most recent ex paid for everything too, but that didn't make her a great person. Paying or not paying on a date is way too mundane and trivial for you to base your entire judgement on a persons character on

You should pay on a date because you had a fun time and aren't such a wad that you can spend an extra $10 on someone you think is cool. That being said, and as I said earlier, the guy shouldn't be paying every time and the girl should offer to pitch in, but if she doesn't it's not that big of a deal.

What if the girl you went on a date with thought you were really cool, but she was broke at the time. She was too embarrassed to admit she had no money but didn't want to pass up an opportunity to hang out with you, thinking you'd just forget about her if she didn't go out with you.

Or maybe other guys constantly pay for things for her and she's been conditioned to not immediately pay, or she's been conditioned to actually forget her wallet. She didn't think it was a big deal because that's how it's been her whole life.

Both of these scenarios are about 10000x more plausible than "she thinks her time is worth more than mine"
>>
>>82293871
Wait never mind, the first one isn't that plausible because you don't really seem likeable at all, so maybe you're right, in which case her time is more valuable than yours
>>
>>82289904
Did we watch the same movie? They spend all their time trying to kill it as soon as it gets nasty
>>
why are you guys saying this was good? shit was like made for 12 year olds or something.
>>
File: ss+(2017-05-02+at+01.10.52).jpg (48KB, 465x328px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-05-02+at+01.10.52).jpg
48KB, 465x328px
>>82293647
>>82293175
autistic pragmatism. you're literally dwight schrute you fucking sperg. your posts reek of G*rman
>>
>>82293871
>she's been conditioned to actually forget her wallet

Normal people don't forget the thing that contains identity and currency in some form. What if she got pulled over or arrested? What if she got amnesia? What if we're all retards posting hypothetical situations on a mongolian wall destruction forum?
>>
>>82287655
I thought it was good for what it was. Story was a bit weak but the ending made it worth.
>>
>>82293871
>it's just fun to make fun of gay nerds like you
I didn't realize until now that I was talking to a teen. Enjoy your dates and your resulting pussyless debt.
>>
>>82294100
What's bad about reasonable pragmatism? Good on you for spending your money on people that aren't worth it just so you can rest knowing noone would ever compare you to a weird tv show character. What a cool winner you are.
>>
>>82294368
>reasonable pragmatism
It's not though. It's autistic levels of pragmatism

>people that aren't worth it
You must be pretty all-knowing to be able to discern someones worth as a human being based on whether or not they offer to pay on a first date
>>
>>82294432
If a person doesn't even offer to pay their share and expect me to wine and dine them without even asking or talking about it why would I actually spend money on such a person? At that moment I am no longer interested in fucking her so I sure as hell am not gonna waste my money just because some insecure men online think that's how society works. I work for my money and I'm not gonna toss it for a chick like that.

Where did you get worth as a human being? It's about me being interested in them. The fact that you immediately jump to human worth makes you sounds pathetic.
>>
spoil the ending for me please
>>
>>82294536
they want to shoot the alien into space but they accidently it to earth
>>
>>82294508
it turns autistic when you leave a person just hanging there to pay half the bill with no money because she broke your rules. its a dick move for fedoralords who think their le enlightened gentlemen
>>
when I was 17 I was on a first date with a cute girl. She insisted to pay, altough she was kinda broke at that time. We are married now
>>
>>82294508
You're just as shallow and unlikable as they are

I've dated many girls and I can safely say that whether or not they pay on a first date is a really shitty indication of who they are as people. Whether or not they thank you for paying is another story

Also if you can get turned off by having to spend $10 on a girl, you're either really greedy, really poor, really insecure, really full of yourself, or just mentally handicapped. A combination of all of those is most likely
>>
>>82294631
Oh look more autistic fedora memes. I bet you are quite the Casanova yourself.

You know what would have prevented her from hanging there without money? Bringing her wallet. She decided before leaving the house that she wouldn't pay a dime that night. Now that's a dick move. Why should I stand for this? I am not a charity and I'm not interested in women that aren't even prepared to contribute in any way. The first date is when you present yourself the best so I can only imagine what a leech she would be in a relationship. If that's what you like good for you. You seem like the kind of guy who would endure that just to be able to be with a woman. Backbone isn't everybody's thing.
>>
>>82294708
Many assumptions. Adorable. I am sure in the date scenarios in your head it all plays out very differently.
>>
>>82294728
its real simple dude, you pay, and then never call her again because you've decided you don't like her, instead of just being a dick

and yes autistic fedora is the best way to describe you, from what I've seen so far. just a real dweeb. you just sound like chris chan. i have trouble believing you were ever out with a "cute hottie"
>>
>>82294728
You seem to have a really hard time with reading comprehension/critical thinking

We're not saying that not expecting to pay on a date isn't a shitty thing. It is a shitty thing. But you go way overkill about it and end up being an autistic asshole and walk out of the restaurant being the real piece of shit

I've also noticed in a lot of your posts that your main focus on the conversation, and usually the first thing you mention, is how we insult you. That's a pretty good indication of your mental and emotional defects
>>
>>82294791
lol why even pay then? To feed a person I don't like and will never see again? lol you sound desperate as fuck.
Sure call me a dweeb, I'll call you a spineless manchild who thinks dating works like in the movies and the man's gotta pay!! It's law!! You are laughable and pathetic.
>>
>>82294826
Not paying for a person that was prepared to take advantage of me is "way overkill"? Wow, when did guys turn into such faggots? Apparently using your wallet to say no to a woman makes a guy an autist.
>>
>>82294837
>I'll call you a spineless manchild who thinks dating works like in the movies and the man's gotta pay!! It's law!!

I was going to reference all the posts in this thread that make you sound like an angry 14 year old but I think this one sums it up best

>>82294826
You seem to have a really hard time with reading comprehension/critical thinking
>>
>>82287655

>Did anyone like it?

I liked the first 20-25 minutes, then it became trash with 'let's make every character retarded so as to further the plot because we are such shitty writers'.

Could have been a great sci-fi horror/thriller, instead it became 'characters with the iq of teens in a slasher movie pretending to be austronauts and scientists'.
>>
>>82294871
>expecting the guy to pay

>leaving someone alone in a restaurant with no way to pay while everyone watches

Each of these taken on their own, which to you honestly seems like the shittier thing to do?
>>
>>82294876
>angry 14 year old
Says the guy spouting autist fedore memes.

I know from my story you probably imagine her sitting their all cute and heartbroken because I was big meaniehead and you could have been there and protected and comforted her. You are wired that way. Once you grow up you will realize that the a man is not obligated to shove his money down a chick's throat. You are defending a random chick you don't know on the internet. Just because you feel the need to chuck your cash in her face. Because maybe then you'll get to find out what pussy feels like.
>>
>>82294871
what she did was unintentional, she didn't come with some scheme to jew you out of your money, shes a woman and thats how they've been conditioned

what you did was intentional, i'm certain as you walked out that restaurant, the waiter and anyone who observed what you did thought you were a dick. and thats the point bro, you're an autistic dick. i don't care how you rationalize your actions, you're just a dweeb. a real mean spirited person.
>>
>>82294988
>what she did was unintentional, she didn't come with some scheme to jew you out of your money

What? Where do you get that? She even told me she left it at home because she assumed I would pay. Are you retarded?

I don't care how she's been conditioned. Why would I suffer for how another person has been conditioned? Are you even listening to yourself?
>>
>>82294956
See
>>82294826
>You seem to have a really hard time with reading comprehension/critical thinking

>We're not saying that not expecting to pay on a date isn't a shitty thing. It is a shitty thing

And
>>82293871
>
You should pay on a date because you had a fun time and aren't such a wad that you can spend an extra $10 on someone you think is cool. That being said, and as I said earlier, the guy shouldn't be paying every time and the girl should offer to pitch in, but if she doesn't it's not that big of a deal.

And
>>82293298
>when I bring it up, I don't make a bitchy nu-male big deal about it like you, I just say that I can't be paying for everything and that if she doesn't want to help pay, we're not going to be going out much.
>>
>>82294988
>the waiter and anyone who observed what you did thought you were a dick
Yeah their horrified gazes haunt me to this very day lol

So she had to sit there until her roommate got there with her wallet. Big deal. It's not like it ended her life.
>>
>>82295019
I bet you bring a calculator to figure out who should pay what when you eat out with your family
>>
>>82295085
>but if she doesn't it's not that big of a deal.
To you. To me it's a dealbreaker. I'm afraid you'll just have to accept my viewpoint and keep on living. Not much more you can do.
>>
>>82295119
I don't need calculator to know what I have to pay. I just add it up in my head, any child can do that you retard. Plus I always pay for my mother but that doesn't matter to you because it doesn't supply you with more ammo against me.
>>
>>82295093
You obviously don't care if you're being a dick or if you end up having no friends if it means having to put aside your bruised pride and ego and sense of social and self righteousness

At least when you die alone, you'll have ten more dollars in your bank account than me
>>
>>82287655
I liked it for what it was, but they really did a bait'n'switch. The trailers presented it as a calm sci-fi movie, not a balls to the wall monster horror slasher. It's a damn good monster movie with ultra realistic effects, but false bait trailers are a Jew-tier tactic that shouldn't exist.
>>
>>82295162
>I don't need a calculator I can do it in my head you retard
Lmao thanks for proving my point
>>
>>82295171
No, what it means is that I choose my friends very carefully. If you need to spend money to have friends and women maybe you should change something about yourself.
>>
>>82295171
"Everyone dies alone, even the old sick dog crawls under the bed to die." - Donnie Gyllenhaal
>>
>>82295206
What exactly is your point? That I am a bad person for not paying for a chick who wanted to take advantage of my financial situation?
>>
>>82295162
Why should you have to pay for your mom? She'll just end up leeching off you. If she respected you as a human and thought your time was valuable at all then she should have to pitch in
>>
>>82295262
I love her and she's done a lot for me. She's my mother, why would I think twice about paying for her meal or other things?
>>
>>82287655
LIFE (1999) was better
>>
>itt
holy shit you gay niggers get the fuck out
go back to fucking facebook
>>
>>82295225
I pay for my friends sometimes without anyone saying anything. They do the and for me. Sometimes we pay for our own things. No one ever says anything. I've had these friends for over a decade and were as close to each other as ever and none of us have ever discussed money except for the time we made fun of one of us for spending $300 in one night at a strip club

That's what people do if they aren't shitty greedy fags who think money is the answer to everything

>>82295258
The original point was that you're a dick. The point now is that you're stupid

>>82295306
She manipulated you into depending on her for emotional support and now she uses you for money
>>
>>82294100
If the bitch didn't even bring her purse, she probably had no intention of putting out either.
>>
>>82295378
I also pay for my friends sometimes but that wasn't the point was it? They are my friends and they mean a lot to me. The point was a stranger trying to take advantage of me and me not standing for that shit. You took me not paying for an entitled little bitch and turned it into me being a cheap, greedy friendless bastard when that's the furthest from the truth.

>She manipulated you into depending on her for emotional support and now she uses you for money
And you call ME stupid? kek
>>
>>82295435
The fact that you can't tell that last part is sarcasm and that I'm making fun of you says a lot about you as a person
>>
>>82295306
>she's done a lot for me
So in order for you to do something nice for someone, they have to do things for you first? You realize you're a hypocrite right?
>>
>>82295466
I get that, it was just terrible sarcasm. You think because I don't want to pay for a stranger that wanted to take advantage of me that this somehow applies the same way to my mother.
If in your mind dating some chick and having a mother are that interwoven you may have a serious mommy complex.
Terrible argument, retarded sarcasm, mommy complex. Take your pick.
>>
>>82294708
>shallow
>unlikable
>insecure
>full of yourself
All these buzzwords suggest that you're either a false-flagging roastie, straight from reddit or both.
>>
>>82294791
>its real simple dude, you pay, and then never call her again because you've decided you don't like her, instead of just being a dick
If she's a cunt, why shouldn't I be a dick?
>>
>>82295520
I don't think you understand what sarcasm and satire are and it makes total sense that you don't lmao

>>82295526
How are those buzzwords
>>
>>82295494
>So in order for you to do something nice for someone, they have to do things for you first?
Where did I say that. You take my words and twist into whatever you want.
I value everything she's done for me and just want to show my gratitude. She's always been a great mother, whether she spent money on me or not is irrelevant. I want her to be happy.
>>
>>82295561
That's not how you do it. Post some infograph about niggers instead, if you wish to return to normal /tv/ posting.
>>
>>82295563
Then tell me the hidden genius behind your sarcasm. What were you trying to say? Enlighten me.
>>
>>82295563
>How are those buzzwords
Jewy as fuck phrases that cunts and betas use to justify whatever shit they pull. They don't necessarily even mean anything. Faggots like you love to appeal to some implied universal morality, which you never actually define. And it doesn't even exist beyond some vague feel-good catchphrases borrowed from the christcucks.
>>
>>82295617
It's a plebbitor trying to pull his smug superior schtick. What he doesn't realize is that there are no upboats here to reinforce his bullshit.
>>
>>82290192
Director's said a sequel is likely to happen if they find the time.
>>
>>82295568
There you go you ugly nerd

You pay for her because you want her to be happy. I pay for other people, whether I've known them all my life or just a few days, because I want them to be happy. Making other people happy makes me happy. However if you're a shitty prick, I won't be afraid to call you out on it. However, a first date is never enough to tell what a person is like. Usually it's the exact opposite, assuming you're attracting people that aren't blatantly shitty people, which you probably do

And that's what makes you a dick. And not realizing this is what makes you stupid
>>
>>82295644
Lol ok buddy

>>82295617
The joke is that you try way too hard to turn other people into bad guys by creating a sociopathic perception of their subconscious so that you can show others how woke and manly you are
>>
>>82295696
>I pay for other people, whether I've known them all my life or just a few days, because I want them to be happy.
Well then you're just a retard. If you enjoy being taken advantage of keep it up.
Why would I concern myself with the happiness of a person I find shitty because they wanted to take advantage of me?

>However, a first date is never enough to tell what a person is like
Wrong.

>And that's what makes you a dick. And not realizing this is what makes you stupid
Nah, you are just naive and inexperienced beyond reason.
>>
>>82295755
>The joke is that you try way too hard to turn other people into bad guys by creating a sociopathic perception of their subconscious so that you can show others how woke and manly you are
How exactly did I do that? I told you exactly what she told me. That she left her wallet at home because she assumed I would pay for everything.
>sociopathic perception of their subconscious
You are trying too hard. You can stop now. She's not gonna read your posts and she won't fuck you.
>>
>>82295757
I never get taken advantage of. They return the favor later on and we have a meaningful relationship that was built on kindness and trust. If they don't return the favor, I bring it up and resolve the issue like a big boy. If the issue doesn't get resolved, I cut them out and I'm $10 poorer, but at least I didn't lose my shit in a restaurant like a little kid not getting what they want

Again, I've explained this a bunch of times. Reading comprehension problems, etc
>>
>>82295795
You're literally making a sociopathic perception of my subconscious to make yourself look woke and manly right now at this very moment lmao
>>
>>82295755
>sociopathic perception of their subconscious
t. Nigger from plebbit who doesn't understand how instincts and incentives work
>>
>>82295846
kek who are you trying to impress? Who lost their shit?

That behavior shows intention. Intention I can live without. I understand you have to keep them in your life for sake of human contact but I'm not that desperate.
>>
>>82295874
Damn next thing I'm gonna assume your gender better watch out!
>>
>>82295907
Lmao ok kid

Listen little guy, you're ugly and gay and no one will ever like you. Your "girlfriend" is cheating on you with someone who doesn't mind spending money on her because they're not a poorfag
>>
>>82295964
Eh, this time you laid it on a little too thick.
>>
>>82295930
Lol someone sure is angry about society

All of this indicates sexual insecurity and masculinity problems. You're like a walking mental breakdown

You're literally a caricature of an angry computer nerd who posts memes on Facebook about how everyone is a meanie and dumbdumb except you
>>
6/10

First 1/3 was interesting and last 1/20. The rest was a slog
>>
Lmao @ this entire fucking thread
>>
>>82296008
Shut up ugly nerd

Go back to your computers homepage
https://www.google.com/search?q=gay+SpongeBob+porn&oq=gay+SpongeBob+porn+&aqs=chrome..69i57.5059j0j4&client=ms-android-att-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
No one wants you here
>>
>>82295964
>autism
>>
>>82296013
>angry about society
>sexual insecurity
>masculinity problems
>mental breakdown
>angry computer nerd
>meanie and dumbdumb

wew
>>
>>82295964
>kid
>ok kid
This is the sort of mindset that created the "tiny trump" meme. These faggots feel small and vulnerable and therefore feel the need to pretend others are even smaller and more vulnerable.

That, or this has been some masterful thread-killing bait.
>>
>>82296130
And to think that it's not even summer yet...
>>
>>82296177
Getting angry?
>>
File: Picture_2_c.jpg (20KB, 361x297px) Image search: [Google]
Picture_2_c.jpg
20KB, 361x297px
>>82296177
Le you hahaha
>>
>>82296191
>>82296208
Typical loser attitude. Once their arguments have been crushed they resort to "you mad?" and meme reaction pics in order to distance themselves from their retarded posts. Only pretending to be mentally deficient memelords?
>>
>>82296254
LOL oh man you're so mad

You literally cannot stop replying because you're so angry. Keep trying to act cool it's not working lmao xD
>>
File: y-u-no-guy.jpg (13KB, 250x254px) Image search: [Google]
y-u-no-guy.jpg
13KB, 250x254px
>>82296254
Y U SO ANRGY

Lmao xD
>>
>>82296280
Pathetic.

Does anyone else hate when in movies we see the viewpoint of the monster? Like in Life when it was all blurry and weird looking zapping through the corridor. I hate that. Takes me out of the movie.
>>
>>82296329
Lmao
>look at me guys I'm so calm right now that I'm just going to change subjects
>everyone look how calm I am
>you guys all know I'm not mad right?
>>
>>82296355
not that guy but geez youre annoying
this whole goddamn thread is a trainwreck
i've honestly never seen a film discussion thread get so fucked on /tv/, not even with memes. at least the garbage memes are funny.

who the shit gives a flying fuck about your cancer shit blogposting fuck the shit off to reddit and facebook and /r9k/ you bozo
>>
>>82296416
Getting angry little guy? XD
>>
>>82287655
Easily overlooked as forgettable another mid-to-high budget sci-fi movie, yet for some reason I reckon a good few things about it stuck with me
Definitely enjoyable, my biggest criticism is that the middle part feels a bit undecisive about whether to shift into a full-blown horror movie (which happens later) or still meander around the character-driven classic sci-fi it was in the first part
>>
>>82296474
well yeah i am
i enjoyed life quite a bit, the first half anyway, and /tv/ never fucking talks about it
and you turn this thread into this, fuck off
>>
>>82296501
What's wrong, haven't had sex yet? Lol fedora virgin
>>
>>82296476
what sucks about the character driven part is the lack of chemistry between actors.
that dinner table scene where they're obviously just told that "everybody's talking and having a good time, ACTION" is close to cringy.
not only does it really try to ape Alien in an obvious way but it fails too. they're sitting opposite one another blabbering and banging pots like theyre a group of preschoolers.

>>82296534
benis
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.