[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

File: goodwillhuntingbarscene.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
goodwillhuntingbarscene.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
literally me
>>
>>82286373
everyone kinda, although matt damon was the least wrong. at least he was sticking up for his friend
>>
>>82286373
>at least I won't be unoriginal
Worst comeback in the history of mankind
>>
Am I the only one who thinks Minnie is a 9? At least when she was young.
>>
>>82286776
My contention is that she was wuite cute this this.
>>
>>82286776
She looked better in Hard Rain

>>82286768
this desu
>>
>>82286768
Jonah pls
>>
>>82286373
no man with a pony tail has ever been in the right.
>>
>Applesauce, bitch.
>>
>>82286768
they fixed it the second time around

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZ70hbvaPdU
>>
>>82286776
I always thought she was hot and I really like her goofy, mannish laugh.

Apparently she didn't realise Matt Damon has broken up with her until she saw him say they were no longer together in an interview on tv.
>>
>>82286373
Scotty didnt know
>>
>>82286921

>apparently

literally every single person on the planet that was over the age of 5 in the 90s knows that story
>>
>>82286921
oh
>>
>>82286892
who the fuck would have thought this dude would go on to be the GOAT Batman?
>>
>>82286373
All Will did was put words into his mouth and call him a plagiarizer. The guy got flustered, so I guess you could say Will 'won'. When you take inventory Will didnt score too many points but everybody there seemed impressed.
>>
>>82286768
The verbal smackdown he gave prior was great. Then topping it off with shoving Minnie Driver's number in his face, I'd say it was golden.
>>
>>82287373
>All Will did was put words into his mouth

You misinterpreted what was happening. The guy started saying direct lines from a book both he and Will read. Will simply starts saying the lines with him to hammer home how unoriginal he is.
>>
>>82286892
channeling sam hyde at :25
>>
>>82286768
not wicked smart
>>
I couldn't take Matt Damon seriously as a blue collar tough guy because of his dumb hair
>>
>>82287509
Hes a streisand
>>
This movie is amazing.
Are there any other movies similar?
>>
>>82287509
that was just a normal boy haircut at the time
>>
>>82287660
What do you mean by this?
>>
>>82287660
For you.
>>
>>82288133
> Will's friend hasnt actually taken any history courses
As if it was any of his fucking business. Why are you defending that kind of behavior? He was trying to embarrass Chuckie, Will was watching out for his friend. Your point about Clark, the asshole, rattling off lines, plagiarized at that, that Chuckie wouldn't understand falls flat when he tries the same thing on Will. Which Will then calls him out for. Then Clark tries to shove his degree in Will's face, saying Will's kids will be serving his kids at drive-thru.

Man c'mon I know it's an old movie but if you're gonna talk about it at least refresh your memory with the scene on youtube. It's right there.
>>
File: goodluckhunting.jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
goodluckhunting.jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>82287805

Rounders.

Matt Damon plays a kid in law school whose real passion is gambling. Similar vibe to GWH, but great on its own merits. Also check out The Education of Charlie Banks.
>>
>>82286373
the guy who memorized a passage out of an economics book in case he needed to put some retard in his place

did he really need to bust out his best material in this instance? he couldn't tell off some dumb construction work with original thoughts?
>>
>>82286876
seriously this
>>
>>82286892
i wish they made this a full length movie
>>
>>82286373
Gotta love how the noise decibel in bars in movies is portrayed as being able to accomodate that tone of conversation. Fucking ridiculous. A McDonald's is louder
>>
>>82286373
what's going on with Minnie Drivers jaw
>>
File: 1488943866491.jpg (33KB, 605x322px) Image search: [Google]
1488943866491.jpg
33KB, 605x322px
I think I got some of your pickle!!
>>
KEEP ANTAGONIZING ME WATCH WHAT HAPPENS
>>
Damon

Dickhead was in a college bar when he wasn't a student. Only losers do such things, he shouldn't have been there in the first place
>>
>>82286373
The guy was in the wrong of course. He's the typical faux intellectual you often see at universities who sate their egos by cherrypicking and debating people they know don't have the same level of knowledge in a field that they do. In this case he was targeting Affleck's construction worker character. But much like you see in real life the second the guy was up against someone who was as familiar if not more so in his field of expertise than he was he got rekt. Will showed that the guy was essentially an intellectual coward: he was unable to come up with his own opinions and could only regurgitate that of others and only debated people he knew he could beat, not to learn anything or correct someone, but simply to feel intelligent.
>>
>>82287373
He didn't put words in the guy's mouth he recognized that he was just quoting someone else and trying to pass it off as his own original thoughts.
>>
>>82286876

>no man with a pony tail has ever been in the right.

best post of the thread desu
>>
obviously the balding turbo cuck that looks like he's in to anal play.
>>
>>82286876
This. Pony tailed men should be derided and mocked worse than even manlets.
>>
Good Will Smith when?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJxBkE9d-TA
>>
It was noones fault.
>>
What was with that motherfuckers hair? He looked like a rape victim.
>>
this movie is unrealistic on every level. people just go to bars to yell across the room at eachother shitfaced while listening to nigger music and flaunting their junk at eachother, even le intelligent harvard bars. chuckie and will would have no problem bagging girls in that environment seeing as they look like male models.
>>
>>82297572
Wtf this is toxic
>>
>>82286373
>tfw when too shmaart
>>
File: Cyril7.jpg (46KB, 575x432px) Image search: [Google]
Cyril7.jpg
46KB, 575x432px
AGING PILLS
>>
>>82286776
Minnie only gets better with age anon.
>>
>>82289106
Wasn't Charlie Banks directed by Fred Durst?
>>
>>82286776
She's no 9, but she was defo qt gf-material in Good Will and Grosse Point. Tarzan too, if you count that.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.