[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ugh, school. am I right, ladies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: meangirls11.jpg (91KB, 715x557px) Image search: [Google]
meangirls11.jpg
91KB, 715x557px
ugh, school. am I right, ladies?
>>
Thread approved. Post more hot jailbait
>>
>>82285507
This movie is pure kino and you can't prove me otherwise.
>>
>he doesnt main the goth girl

shit taste you got tbhwy senpai
>>
I feel bad for the girls who saw this in middle school thinking high school would really be like that. also, The Breakfast Club.
>>
>>82285507
It offends me that people I know shoot this movie down as chick trash when it's a genuinely well made movie, and pretty funny too
>>
>>82286083
The entire movie was Tina Fey's guilt trip. She was "queen bitch" in high school. She was trying to show other girls how to deal with people like herself.
>>
>>82286046
disgusting
gretchen weiners is the patrician choice
I think she has a show on MTV these days
>>
>>82285507
That "Dramatic" shirt girl has long toes holy shit.
>>
HI??!!
>>
>>82286007
10 Things I Hate About You is better.
>>
>>82285507
i never watched this when it first came out. tried watching it as a 27 year old and this shit just was fucking terrible on so many levels. leads me to believe the only real reason why anyone watched or liked it was because lohan represented a thing so many high school dudes wanted.

shame she went so fucking completely off the rails after. seeing her in this and then seeing her now.. you'd never even guess she'd be the type.
>>
File: glassespepe.png (234KB, 545x530px) Image search: [Google]
glassespepe.png
234KB, 545x530px
>movie day on friday
>teacher asks if anyone has seen mean girls
>tfw i'm the only guy with his hand up
>>
>>82286971
Nothing to be ashamed of desu
>>
>>82285507
favourite quotes go

>if you're from africa why are you white?
>oh my god karen, you can't just ask someone why they're white
>>
>>82286971
>movie day on friday
>it's god damn finding nemo again
high school sucked.
>>
>>82285507
Reminder that Janis was a hypocritical bitch who could have prevented the entire conflict.
>>
>>82287179
>tfw I took a film class in high school and the teacher just showed shit like inception and goodfellas
Idk what I expected
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.