[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

T-TELL ME ABOUT BAAA*BURP*NE WHY... WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK, M-MORTY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1492847160146.jpg (97KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
1492847160146.jpg
97KB, 569x802px
T-TELL ME ABOUT BAAA*BURP*NE
WHY... WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK, M-MORTY
>>
I approve of this.
>>
>>82284437
I approve of this.
>>
BOOM! BIG REVEAL! I'M PICKLE BAAAANNNEEE
>>
CIAlbert was better tbqh
>>
>>82284457
I approve of you.
>>
fuck this whole thread
>>
dead memes
>>
>>82284374
*Bane walks in* where's my dildo
*sees CIA Rick* hmm i guess this will do
>>
G-Gee rick i i i I don't know, uh what am I supposed to do about big guys. oh jeez...
>>
>>82284374
p-perhaps they're wondering, ya know, why you'd shoot, s-shoot a man before throwing him off the plane rick. I mean, why rick, w-why waste the bullet, shooting him, then throwing him out a plane anyways? T-That doesn't make sense rick.
>>
>>82284374
XD upvoted XD
>>
>>82284822
then show me their B*URRRRRRRP*ODIES
>>
File: 1488264865584.jpg (32KB, 434x401px) Image search: [Google]
1488264865584.jpg
32KB, 434x401px
>>82284374
what is name of this show again?
>>
>>82284374
No, Morty. Someone's gotta *BURRP* someone's gotta stay on the pla*ERP*ne. Otherwise..otherwise this whole thing, Morty, is a shit-show. And it's your fault Morty. All your fault.
Ah geez, Rick. Is it the fire? Is it rising? Because, I don't really know what's going on right now, like there's more than one parachute and we have plenty of time to escape and-
That's not important! *BURRRP* Morty! When I say the fire rises, you're not supposed to give me 20 questions, ok? Just take my word for it, and die like a man. Die like the little man you are.
Geez Rick. This is alot of pressure. What if they like, find out about the guns? There's alot of bullets in the plane and all, and I just think we should escape together, maybe.
Shut up Morty, and take this *BURRP* portal gun so we can go ahead and throw another Morty on the plane that nobody will care about.
I don't know Rick, what if that upsets the time continuum or something? I don't, I don't want to mess up the universe, or whatever.
Alright Morty. I'm giving you a special drug that makes you feel completely inculpable to any crimes you may or may not commit to your alternate self.
Wow, Rick. That's pretty weird, like what if I remember that I did it later and-
Just shut the *BLEEP* up and take this *BURRP* pill, Morty.
>>
>>82284374
*burp* BANE'S NOT REAL, MORTY. LET ME PULL THAT BAND AID OFF, MORTY. THE MASKED MEAN ISS- *burp* I- I- I- IS FAKE, MORTY.
>>
CRASH THIS PLANE GET BIGGUY
>>
>>82284374
You're not funny you goddamn redditor.
>>
>>82286052
CALM D- *burp* DOWN , HOTHEAD.
>>
File: 1493050390840.gif (4MB, 280x358px) Image search: [Google]
1493050390840.gif
4MB, 280x358px
please refrain from contaminating baneposting with such trash
>>
>>82286076
Livestream your suicide faggot.
>>
>>82286032
jesus christ
>>
So is rickposting an attempt to get people to watch the show or to not watch it?
>>
>>82285190
kekd
>>
>>82286113
w-was being a pussy b-*burp*-itch part of your plan
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.