[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I went to watch this meme movie with my reddit family and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: gotg3[1].jpg (84KB, 648x506px) Image search: [Google]
gotg3[1].jpg
84KB, 648x506px
So I went to watch this meme movie with my reddit family and some bitch-ass kids, and I just wanna say, this shit is fucking CRAZY.
This is the type of movie where the main character turns into Pacman for the final fight.
This is the type of movie where a spaceship is surrounded by a hundred other spaceships, so the guy sets up a thousand laser shooters on the side of the ship to shoot them, but they have no power, so a robotic blue bitch offers herself to power the things. As the ship explodes a thousand lasers she screams in mortifying pain as she's electrocuted.
This is the type of movie where some bitch crashlands a fucking entire SPACESHIP to kill some green whore, and then the whore fucking picks up the HUGE machinegun from the ship, and shoots back at it.
This is the type of movie where a ship warp-travels 700 times and the characters are shown distorted, bug-eyed and cartoonishly stretched as they go through it,
This is the type of movie where Kurt Russel turns into David Hasselhoff in the middle of an argument.
This is the type of movie where a manchild and an old man have a Man of Steel-style final fight inside the core of a collapsing planet as a million shit is happening and "The Chain" plays for the hypest moment of all time.
This is the type of movie where a little sentient tree-kid hands a severed human toe to some prisoners. Some minutes after being dipped in liquor and bullied by ugly space pirates.
This is the type of movie where the main character is raped by his dad's electro-tentacles and turned into a human battery.
I went in expecting the cookie-cutter shit from Marvel, I didn't get that, I didn't even get the usual standard quality they have. I just got complete fucking insanity, this huge clusterfuck of a movie.
James Gunn, you did it again you fucking bastard.
10/10
>>
I dragged my in the 50's dad to it because it had george harrison and he almost had an epiletic atack
>>
>>82284297
Thread disapproved, OP is a faggot.
>>
File: 13E23452346236.jpg (63KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
13E23452346236.jpg
63KB, 633x758px
>[space] SEE YOU IN THE STARS, YONDOU[/SPOILER]
>>
You forgot the part where the blue guy and the raccoon kill more than 100 men while laughing and having fun
>>
>>82284506
>forgetting the space pirates funeral with rocky
>>
What about the part where Kurt Russell says that he put the tumor inside the head of starlord's mom. So much fun for the whole family!
>>
>>82285038
I fucking loved how violent the movie was
people were being shot in the head left and right
>>
>>82284506
What's the song here
>>
>Couldn't watch this with my father
Do it while you can, faggots.
>>
>>82285217
Sorry he walked out on your mom, Tyrone.
>>
>>82285149
Come a Little Bit Closer
>>
>>82284335
I'm dragging my dad in his 60's to it because he seems to like these movies.
>>
>>82285038
Holy shit, sp[oiler that shit YOU MOTHERFUCKER

REPORTED TWICE
>>
>>82287678
Serve your dumbass right for being in a thread for GOTG2 in the first place, dumb ass.
>>
Goddamn the tv show justified is so fucking good

I think im gonna have to watch it all in one marathon, no sleep
>>
>>82288038
bitch ass nigga
>>
>>82288255
If I truly am interested in watching something, I avoid all threads on /tv/ and frequent somewhere else. I remember blokes would spam random /tv/ threads with spoilers from movies just to be cunts.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.