[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So did he kill his wife /tv/ and what do I think of it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

So did he kill his wife /tv/ and what do I think of it?
>>
>no concrete evidence OJ Simpson murdered his wife
>America still thinks he did it, does everything they can to land him in jail

>wife literally dangling from the noose patton made
>"Nah he probably didn't do it"

fuck this country
>>
>>82278295

So she hung herself from a noose he made? at the very least, she was in pain, and it should be assisted suicide.
>>
>>82278295
Holy shit you're retarded. Everybody knows OJ did it, even blacks.
>>
>>82278190
Him and his bovine wife were both drug abusing degenerates, who were stoned on all sorts of pills (which they had in there closet/bathroom - check the police report) while their child was in the home. His sow of a spouse apparently had one too many and it decided to give her heart a what-fer and that was that.

The only thing that was screwed up that night was that he didn't hang himself with a wire after injecting his unholy spawn with a load of opiates and fentanyl. Unfortunately his bloodline will live on.
>>
>>82278600
t.nigger
>>
>>82278190
indirectly? yes.
directly? very possible
>>
File: 1484019785168.jpg (67KB, 692x475px) Image search: [Google]
1484019785168.jpg
67KB, 692x475px
He killed her.
>>
>>82278190
Wasn't she a fucking depressed mess? Jesus a whole family of betas, even the women. I hate losers
>>
>>82278190
I'd kill myself too if I had to live with that fat fuck.
>>
Gagged when I saw that dateline special about his wife and how special she was for researching cold cases.
>>
File: 1485256038154.jpg (43KB, 680x681px) Image search: [Google]
1485256038154.jpg
43KB, 680x681px
>>82278922
Dat pic
>>
Patton just seems like a creepy fuck that gives off a positive attitude for the public.
>>
>>82278190
when will he stop with muh dead wife already? fuck he's acting like he's the first person in human history to lose a spouse
>>
Patton reminds me of that sjw woman who was supposed to write film reviews for Pajiba but all she did was talk about her depression
>OK guys so this is what depression feels like, I'm depressed right now and it's the worse
Bitch was bangable though
>>
>>82278846
The niggers are the ones that are supposed to deny it, retard.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.