[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Americans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: The_Americans.jpg (42KB, 565x318px) Image search: [Google]
The_Americans.jpg
42KB, 565x318px
Why you are not watching this masterpiece?
>>
Because it's boring.
>>
>>82277977
What a faggot
>>
it's too dense of a show for /tv/ to shitpost about. But it's the best show on television currently behind The Leftovers
>>
this show is great but this wheat plot is moving really slow even by this show's standards and they completely shitcanned the plot with philip's son.
>>
>>82277961
Because it airs on Tuesdays, not Mondays and not until 9PM CST.
>>
I watch it to help me sleep.
>>
I watched the first three episodes when it came out. Got bored.

Watched the last episode last week, the only difference in the show is that the daughter grew up and has a storyline now.

Talk about dragging shit out.
>>
>>82278587
theres no way thats the end of mischa, it ended so abruptly.
>>
File: 0137152043.jpg (97KB, 525x648px) Image search: [Google]
0137152043.jpg
97KB, 525x648px
>Russians
>It's implied they started learning English approximately in their 20's
>Can speak perfectly and without a hint of an accent
>Never speak Russian once throughout the show, even when they're alone

I can't suspend my disbelief that much.
>>
i don't like waiting week to week. will wait until the end of the season to marathon the episodes.
also stopped going to live threads so i don't get spoiled
>>
I just started watching the new season and up to eps 4. So scared for Oleg.
>>
>>82278756
this is why I stopped watching, they even spoke English in flashbacks to when they were training in Russia
>>
Because why should people watch The Americans when NBC has FOUR nights of shows about Chocago.
>>
>>82278686
Show has a Wire vibe. You're not going get anything from just three episodes.
>>
>>82279337
Probably had a very strong " No Russian" rule. I was always under the impression that they both received strenuous brutal training. To make agents Americans they had to wipe everything that made them Russian.
>>
>>82278698
I want to see Mischa get killed by Elizabeth
>>
>>82278756
>>82279337
>>82279591
had a very strong " No Russian" rule and also they speak Russian few times in the series and they speak it in the flashbacks
>>
>>82279466
if its like the wire you won't get anything from watching the whole series
>>
>>82278461
This
>>
>>82280679
K
>>
>>82277961
>watching the 20th century being discussed by a jew
Nah, thanks. After the interracial romance, that fbi guy talking about the US "being slow with civil rights" as an excuse to communist minorities, and the show acting like it was understandable when that nog burned to death an Afrikaner who wanted to preserve his nation... I though, "nah, enough of this commie shit".
>>
>>82281274
That shit was dropped very fast, comrade
>>
>>82281274
>I don't get the show
>>
Spy Wife is an unlikable cunt.

You can tell Spy Dad just wants to give him self into the FBI. So he can get a deal and just be a bro in america.
>>
File: arkady.jpg (166KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
arkady.jpg
166KB, 1280x720px
will the bring him back?
>>
Season rankings so far
4>2>3>1>5
I hope this season will get better soon is just too fucking slow right now, and I loved the show until now. Maybe they will pull a The Shield/Justified: Season before the last is the slowest and worst, last season is the best
>>
File: mind =.gif (494KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
mind =.gif
494KB, 200x200px
>>82281744

Maybe - did you see Martha at the grocery store?

Nice little cameo.

I wonder if she has a larger role later?
>>
>>82282153
>did you see Martha at the grocery store?
It's not like they were subtle about it.
>>
>>82282153
Not to get spoilery but if you watch tomorrow's episode photos and sneek peek there are a few shots of marta
>>
>>82281842
4>3>2>5>1
>>
>>82279466
The Wire is good and things occured. The same 3 main characters from the beginning havent changed at all up to the newest episode.
The kids grew up. Thats literally it
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.