[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else cried like a bitch during La-La Land ending?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.jpg (119KB, 971x826px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
119KB, 971x826px
Who else cried like a bitch during La-La Land ending?
>>
>>82274094
How the fuck do people need the ending explained? They chose their dreams not each other and that was a what if? Not a hard plot exactly
>>
>>82274365
We live in a world where bvs was too high brow for a large proportion of tge audience
>>
>>82274365
Most popular modern movies have dozens of youtube videos with "EXPLAINED" in the title.

It's just a trend. It will die down hopefully.
>>
>>82274365
Look closer
>>
>>82274465
I hope you die down, whore
>>
>>82274365
My question is why does the ending make it a choice of either their dreams or each other? Can't tell me she didn't have time for a relationship when she got married to another man and even popped out a kid during her rise to fame.
>>
>WAAAAH ALL OF MY ASPIRATIONS AND CAREER GOALS CAME TRUE AND MADE ME SUCCESSFUL BUT I'M BOT HAPPY BECAUSE WE DRIFTED APART

Nah homie, fuck this movie.
>>
>>82274094
The air conditioner in my theater was hella strong causing my eyes to water
>>
>>82274589
I don't think that it was presented as a choice really, they just made a lot of bad decisions and the relationship was ruined. Well, Goslings character made all the wrong decisions.
>>
>>82274365

because modern people (especially millenials) are fucking idiots with the attention span of a potato

I know this sounds like a le born in the wrong generation edgy posting but internet and social media has changed many people permanently.
>>
>>82274365
They were actually both in purgatory. The clues were there.
>>
>>82274884
No I think they were actually dead the whole time.
>>
>>82274094
I see this ending explained videos everywhere. What's up with that?
>>
>>82274832
>muh millennials
If you're under 35 you are a millennial
>>
>>82274992
It's for the same people who need to have a player's guide open on their laps if they're playing a videogame.

For some people the very act of thinking for themselves is far too challenging.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.