[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>implying the japanese were the bad guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: silencio.jpg (74KB, 483x755px) Image search: [Google]
silencio.jpg
74KB, 483x755px
>implying the japanese were the bad guys
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2352x1681px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2352x1681px
Needed more Driver.
>>
>>82272765
t. weeb
>>
>To the Mongs, I became even as a Mong.
>>
what's wrong with this guys face
>>
>>82272765
Exactly. You can't be welcoming to people who want to conquer you.
>>
There were no "bad guys"
scorsese went full nolan with exposition so you could understand that
>>
>>82273650
He looks like a modern facial reconstruction of a 10,000 caveman in a museum exhibition

>this is Udama, whose body was found preserved in a Dutch bog from ten thousand years ago, and we believe he was hunter gatherer exiled from his tribe due to his fuck ugly subhuman features
>>
>>82273650

Too much vitamin C during pregnancy. People tend to overdose on it.
>>
>>82273650
The maternal surname Wright is probably a clue. It's associated with woodworkers, like the Hivites or something. But basically anyone can look weird if they really wanted to.
>>
>bad guys

fuck off you simple-minded pleb. Learn what historical context means
>>
They'll still burn in hell for being heathens
>>
>>82272765
They clearly were. They wanted only to maintain their subjugation of their own people, and were willing to torture and murder innocents in order to do it. Their view of religion was purely instrumental, existing to maintain class distinctions and pacify populations, with their only real concern being power. They were morally and spiritually corrupt materialists who couldn't fathom the existence of authentic faith, nor of a religion that prioritises the universal good by extending dignity to all people. It was the clash of an insular, power-oriented spiritually vs. a universal, morality-oriented religion. The novel is unequicovally critical of their behaviour.
>>
I never really liked Garfield but he was really cute to me in this movie for some reason. I think it's the suffering and the soft voice
>>
>>82273756
My sides
>>
>>82272765
everyone involved with this shitshow of a movie is a bad guy
>>
File: 1476122098510.jpg (14KB, 480x473px) Image search: [Google]
1476122098510.jpg
14KB, 480x473px
>>82274675
>this guy.
>>
>>82275760
In a way he's right because they were undermining the Shogunate, but in a million ways he is wrong.
>>
File: happycate.jpg (27KB, 764x382px) Image search: [Google]
happycate.jpg
27KB, 764x382px
>>82273756
>>
>oppressing people is fine as long as it's Christians
really made me think
>>
>>82272765
Who implied that?
>>
File: padre.jpg (18KB, 308x360px) Image search: [Google]
padre.jpg
18KB, 308x360px
>>82272765
Inoue was great
>>
>>82272765
They were the bad guys, you weeb faggot. They murdered thousands of their own people and let their culture stagnate for the next 300 years.
>>
>>82275847
How is he wrong?
>>
They were.

They should have opened their borders and stop persecuting Christians

Sure a select few Chistians caused some political turmoil and rebellion which caused the deaths of thousands, but not all Christians want that, most Christians are peace loving people that want to worship in peace.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.