[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QUIP OFF BRO, ME AND YOU

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: NE8yCtcj6Wtrbc_4_b[1].jpg (49KB, 600x316px) Image search: [Google]
NE8yCtcj6Wtrbc_4_b[1].jpg
49KB, 600x316px
>>
>>82267668
Guardians of the Galaxy > Nu Star Wars
>>
>>82267668
pure theatre
>>
I never watched the films, I had this image that they're going to suck.

After I saw films I realized /tv/ is just full frustated virgins
>>
>>82267817
You just summed up both halves of /tv/ in one post.
>>
>>82267817
if you liked gotg you're either a child or a pleb. That's fine though, no need to be insecure and insult people with taste.
>>
>>82267668
What greenscreen do I need to buy to make my CGI that fucking good?
>>
>>82267668
>le i am le groot meem so funny! XD
literally re ddit: the movie
>>
>>82267817
lmao no
They always ruin what should be a hard hitting moment with a mindless quip, like a child that cant be serious unless there is a punchline, like an emotionally immature couple who can't get intimate and always break it off with a "joke"

It's terrible
>>
>>82267668
so nerdy love it xd
i-im groot you guys bazinga
>>
>>82267817
To me the problem with marvel is that they're painfully average. They're not bad but I've seen 5 "Okay" films now in a row and it's so unsatisfying
>>
>>82268330
The problem with GOTG in particular is that almost every single gag, character and plot development has been done somewhere else, and done better.

I would dismiss it as enjoyable but extremely derivative sci-fi schlock, but for some reason people insist on treating it it's hugely original and groundbreaking, which is ludicrous.
>>
>>82267668
DIDN'T LIKE THE FIRST ONE BECAUSE IT TRIES TOO HARD BUT I FUCKNG ADORED VOL. 2!!!FACT!!!
>>
>>82268140
>They always ruin what should be a hard hitting moment with a mindless quip
What potentially "hard hitting moments" were in GotG
>>
>>82270128
How about the literal climax of the movie, where when the villain fucking killed a bunch of characters we knew and was about to destroy the entire planet?

Would it have been too much to ask to have Marvel pretend treat it like there were actual stakes?
>>
>>82270128
Take the first one for example "family reunion"
And the last one with Drax saying wasp is pretty.... o wait inside xD amirite
>>
>>82269522
Sounds like we've seen too much media Anon.

Nothing is truly original anymore.

Besides it's better than tfa r1 and tlj so who cares.

Tv just likes to bag it
>>
Still better than Meme Wars death star shit.
>>
>>82267725
Correct.
>>
>>82267817
projecting

it's full of people who recognize shit when they see it followed by making fun of said shit cause they have nothing else in life

kill yourself
>>
File: 1463027980805.jpg (78KB, 567x564px) Image search: [Google]
1463027980805.jpg
78KB, 567x564px
>>82268140
>like an emotionally immature couple who can't get intimate and always break it off with a "joke"
literally me
>>
File: 1402023367193.jpg (3MB, 1728x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1402023367193.jpg
3MB, 1728x2592px
>>82267725
>>82270811
>>
>>82268140
Agreed. I think Marvel is playing it so safe it's sickening. The whole "Not taking yourself seriously" is not risky or cool, it's safe and boring. I much prefer the movies that really go for it and fall flat on their face before things like this. I'll always appreciate X-men as a capeshit franchise for this very reason in particular. They manage to hit the perfect mix of serious and quips imo (apart from Logan which took itself very seriously but yeah)
>>
>>82267668
This is what happens when you have a conservative as the main character in a superhero flick. reddit-tier memes
>>
>>82268140
>Marvel shit
>hard hitting moments
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.