[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REAL SETS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2121.jpg (182KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2121.jpg
182KB, 960x960px
PRACTICAL EFFECTS
>>
>>82265023
I can't feel bad for him. He had a very precognitive deal with Lucas. He gets every Star Wars toy, mint. He owns every single one, probably more than one.
He's not hurting for money. All he's hurting now is for artist integrity. He's been doing voice overs for over a decade, he doesn't need fame or money, people know who he is. When he dies, people are going to remember him as Rey Lucas Arts Whoever bitch as the hero, and not him.
>>
>>82265023
>Ok Mark, now say something vague like...'Everything has changed but nothing has changed!'
>>
File: 1239513419299.jpg (12KB, 355x265px) Image search: [Google]
1239513419299.jpg
12KB, 355x265px
>the true magic of Star Wars
>>
Why does this image blame Mark for what Disney was going to inevitable do anyway?
>>
Why don't Americans know what millennials are?
>>
>>82265023
>projecting this hard
>>
>>82265485
Because "millennial" is a vague word invented by advertising firms to fit their demographic into a single word and it does not actually represent anyone for an important world event or change in culture or anything of consequence. It's a buzzword that became so used it's now a real word but it had no meaning in the first place so now everyone gives it a meaning.
>>
>>82265023
No one cries about millenials more than other millenials
>>
Holy shit that is some heavy Hollywood redpill he dropped if he truly said that.
>>
>>82265579
Millennials were invented by two pseudohistorians who have a theory about (English) history coming in 80 year cycles, and we're at the peak of the post-WWII cycle and thus are about to have a WWII level crisis, just like the Civil War, the Revolution, The War of Spanish Sucession, the Spanish Armada, and the War of the Roses
>>
Hamil is goat ironically I'll always think of him as wing Commander and joker va but I can't feel bad for him.

Glad he's putting his finger up at Disney on the way out and still has balls.
>>
File: 1452731574714.png (168KB, 850x477px) Image search: [Google]
1452731574714.png
168KB, 850x477px
>>82265023
>PRACTICAL EFFECTS
Old fags were duped
>>
wew
>>
He's the only thing good in the new trilogy, he enhanced it, disney would have hacked star wars regardless of what he did
>>
>>82267312
He hasn't even said anything yet. His story is going to be cliche as fuck and its obvious he's gonna die this movie
>>
>>82265023

>We'll give you a bunch of money and make you healthy again

HOW DARE HE SELL US OUT?!
>>
>>82267395
I know, he didn't even need to say anything and still was better than the rest of the movie.
>he's gonna die this movie
That's not so obvious to me.
>>
HELP ME GEORGE
>>
>>82265023
when you take an image and write an obscenely autistic wall of text above it
>>
>>82265023

>implying Mark Hamill thinks that his role as Luke Skywalker was his best performance
>>
>>82267312
>one scene of him looking at camera
>"he enhanced it"
christ you anti-disney fags are a new strain of retarded
>>
>>82265187
>>He's not hurting for money. All he's hurting now is for artist integrity. He's been doing voice overs for over a decade, he doesn't need fame or money, people know who he is.
then he should not have signed again. this guy is worst baby ever.
>>
>>82268284
he doesn't really complain much. he makes jokes at every Star Wars convention and interview and the dumb fucks here take him literally and try to make him out as a poor victim.

he literally said the focus should be on the next generation, i.e. not him.
>>
>>82265023
how did this tryhard meme start?

By the time you get done reading all that shit any humor that was there is gone
>>
>>82267395

>hes gonna die

Nig it's so much bigger than that

Luke is becoming the main villian after kylo has his redemption
>>
>>82266507
peak was before 2001 you idiot
>>
>>82268457
Never gonna happen. Luke turning wouldn't make sense. Kylo going to the good side and then Rey going to the dark side would make sense but disney don't have the balls to do that
>>
>>82268527
or how about NO one else going dark and everyone going grey to defeat Snoke.
>>
>>82268583
How about everyone stops pretending that the rebels are the good guys
>>
File: 1459672882664.webm (792KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1459672882664.webm
792KB, 1280x720px
>>82266623
It looks practical to me.
>>
>>82268360

Yea, he's being flippant. Like Robert Beltran from Star Trek. Just because you think something could be better doesn't mean you hate it. They just don't keep their mouths shut and 'act' like its perfect. A big part of being an actor is promoting the project. Hammil won't bullshit and say "it's the best one yet" he says how he actually feels.

I do feel a little bad since he signed on to lucasfilm for sequels before disney bought the studio, so that has to feel shitty. George's pitch and story ideas were thrown out, so anything used to get Mark to say yes wasn't used.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.