[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone watching this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: handmaidstale2-ed.jpg (106KB, 1440x718px) Image search: [Google]
handmaidstale2-ed.jpg
106KB, 1440x718px
Anyone watching this?
>>
File: John Smith.jpg (94KB, 520x524px) Image search: [Google]
John Smith.jpg
94KB, 520x524px
>>82264004
Don't get pregnant white women! If you get pregnant and give birth to white children the patriarchy wins!
>>
y-yes goys motherhood is bad! go out and get high powered jobs even though ever fiber in your body is telling you to settle down and raise a family!
>>
>>82264172
>>82264119
So, no?
>>
yes. very bad
>>
It's good. Better than the book. Ofglen's backstory is great. Trailer makes it look like it is cheesy, and some of the voice overs are not necessary, but Elizabeth Moss is a delight. 10/10 would recommend.
>>
I like it.

A few things annoy me.

>namedropping Tinder and Uber
>SEE? IT'S OUR WORLD!

>the constant radio chatter and armed guards
Yes, we get it, it's an oppressive regime. But this is supposed to be the heart of Gilead. It would be far more unnerving if it actually looked idyllic like the Nazi suburbia in The Man in the High Castle.
>>
>>82265067
Yeah I kind of wish they'd zoom out more, with the cam but also the story, since they have so much more time to tell this, and that there were things besides namedropping Uber that let you feel that it was modern.
>>
>In a dystopian near-future,

wow, so original
>>
File: saudiheadloess-493899.jpg (17KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
saudiheadloess-493899.jpg
17KB, 590x350px
>>82264004
good acting. looks superb. story is ok. the references are all in-your-face. the premise of the show is:
Children of Men in the Kingdom of Saudi America.
>>
Boring af
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.