[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it fucking over or what?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (635KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
635KB, 720x540px
Is it fucking over or what?
>>
>Tfw no one likes Louie anymore
>>
>>82261740
remember when /tv/ actually liked Louie before /pol/ invaded this board?
>>
>>82263077
>>82263056
to be fair, he got a lot more preachy about social issues
before he was just a funny middle aged dude
>>
>>82263056
but isn't the show on hiatus for like 2 years now?
>>
File: tmp_14528-louis-ck76522948.jpg (548KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_14528-louis-ck76522948.jpg
548KB, 1600x1067px
KEK KING
>>
CK admitted he can't continue it because the show was inspired around the true to life shit that happened to him as a working comic. He's now an A-List celeb.

Louis CK no longer does a set on Caroline's anymore and probably hasn't since the first season of Louie. He tours the country now and stars in Dreamworks movies.

Remember the apartment episode where he dreams of getting a lovely place that was a literal dream house including Lenny Bruce once living there? The original end was that he realizes he could never afford it and settles for a nice little normal place. Now he can afford it.
>>
File: 20170501_111158.png (21KB, 630x100px) Image search: [Google]
20170501_111158.png
21KB, 630x100px
>>82263077
>Get very political
>People stop liking you

Really makes you think

Well people like myself who are not on the left OR right watch shows/movies/games to escape the extremely toxic political environment we have right now. Not everything is a far right wing /pol/ conspiracy, Hillary.

Inb4 ad hominem attacks because if I'm not 100% with you then I must be your enemy
>>
Louie really crawled up his own ass the past few years.

Season 4 was ok but the old lady gf plot was just pretentious in the dictionary definition, nothing was profound enough to warrant how much time he spent on it. Both 5 and Horace & Pete were a never ending string of preachy bitching about how old he his, and his 2017 special didn't make me laugh once
>>
I stopped watching it because I didn't enjoy it anymore. People who still liked the show started saying that it wasn't meant to be funny and that people who saw it as a comedy were missing the point. However, I neither found it funny, nor did I enjoy it as a drama series. I didn't feel any attachment to any of the characters, nor was I interested in the story lines. If people still enjoy it, then good for them. I probably enjoy things that they don't enjoy.
>>
>>82263056
probably because it went to shit
>>
>>82263888
Nobody ever appreciates my repeating numbers :-(
>>
>>82263533
I'm with you my dude

also /tv/ has politically turned into a weird mix of /pol/ and /co/ depending on which threads you're in so basically you can't please anyone
>>
>>82261740
is he scared of the women coming forward with the masturbation stories?
>>
Omg guys I'm literally shaking, pol just came into my house and raped my mom and kicked my dog on the way out. Is this drumpfs fault?
>>
>>82263257
Louie is just like his stand-up shows. The richer and more famous he gets, the less funny they become.
>>
>>82263533
I don't understand why you addressed Hillary Clinton. She doesn't post here. I don't think she even knows what /pol/ is.
>>
>>82263949
It's me, Dad

I'm proud of you Anon

Your mom is here too and she says she would wait for you in the bed tonight, don't know what that is about.

Anyway, gotta go on that business trip i told you about, see you in a week!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.