[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>now go home and get your fucking death sticks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

File: obielan.jpg (32KB, 400x251px) Image search: [Google]
obielan.jpg
32KB, 400x251px
>now go home and get your fucking death sticks
>>
thread approved. this has some potential. i'm limiting this thread to 25 posts though since there won't be much depth to this meme.
>>
>>82260026
Revoking the approval, lazy ass OP couldn't even be bothered to shop Batts in there.
>>
>>82260662
>he doesn't know the meme
>>
> when they found Solo in the back of Jabba's palace, he was frozen so stiff, it took them 3 days to thaw him up for the Sarlacc pit
>>
File: 3290532.jpg (247KB, 440x546px) Image search: [Google]
3290532.jpg
247KB, 440x546px
I like this one. One dog's got the high ground, the other dog's got the low ground and this guy is saying, 'Don't try it'
>>
http://youtubedoubler.com/kKn3
>>
File: Sheev_Takes_Interest.jpg (65KB, 651x303px) Image search: [Google]
Sheev_Takes_Interest.jpg
65KB, 651x303px
We will be watching this thread with great interest!
>>
File: Capture.jpg (81KB, 1614x680px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
81KB, 1614x680px
>Well, it's a nice deathstick. I just didn't know whose it was. I thought it was yours. I didn't want it to get lost.
>Well, thank you. Why don't you take that fucking deathstick and shove it up you ass?
>>
>>82261669
It's you who doesn't know the meme, dipshit.
>>
File: 1491936890792.jpg (687KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1491936890792.jpg
687KB, 3000x2000px
>>82259958
great post OP
>>
>>82259958
What could death sticks be a metaphor for? Lucas is always too subtle.
>>
>>82263399
space shoes shinebox
>>
>Sio Bibble was the human male governor of Naboo and a member of the Royal Advisory Councill during the final years of the Galactic Republic. During his tenure, the Trade Federation imposed a planetary blockade on Naboo in protest of the Galactic Senate's new taxation of trade routes. In due course, the Federation deployed an invasion force by disrupting communications to the planet, marching on the capital city of Theed and arresting Bibble along with Queen Amidala. While Amidala was able to escape with the aid of two Jedi Knights, the governor elected to stay and speak for his people. Eventually, Amidala returned, and—allying herself with Boss Nass of the Gungans—was able to defeat the droid army, freeing her homeworld from the occupation of the Federation. Bibble continued to serve as governor under Amidala's successor, Queen Jamillia. Following the end of the Clone Wars, Bibble attended the late Amidala's funeral.
>>
>>82263448
A Wookiepedia article can mean only one thing...
>>
>>82259958
>now goosa home and bring me solo and dasa fucking wookie, ho-ho-hoo
Is there a deeper meaning to this?
>>
File: vitosalami.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vitosalami.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>Finn DeTr8tr, my arch-nemesis
>>
File: Sheev_Grinning.png (138KB, 576x256px) Image search: [Google]
Sheev_Grinning.png
138KB, 576x256px
>my gween wittle fwiend!!!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.