[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear White People

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 39

File: YDearWhite.jpg (23KB, 717x360px) Image search: [Google]
YDearWhite.jpg
23KB, 717x360px
What does /tv/ think about this show?

/pol/, stay out, please.
>>
I want to facefuck her dumb face.
>>
I enjoyed it.
>>
mup da doo dida
>>
>>82259891
This. Jews sold the world.
>>
Dear Niggers, stop being so black
>>
>>82259891

>>>/pol/
>>
>>82259864
I haven't seen it, but I it's trash
>>
It's boring.
>>
>>82259864

I'm sure it's complete trash and just fuels racial divide by not getting over the past and laying blame on external reasons for why Negros are so violent (muh institutional racism)

How close was I?
>>
>>82259959
it hasn't much to do with violence and crime, it's about the first world problems of (upper?) middle class blacks
>>
>>82259864
Anon you should understand by now that there's no way you're ever going to get a serious disscussion about Dear White People. Just the title itself will attract /pol/, I don't even mean this in an ironic or insulting way, but you should be able to find actual discussion about it on Reddit.
>>
>>82259864

what's funny is, the most attractive black people are the ones with caucasian facial features, aside from the skin tone (which tends to be whiter than your average nigger anyway)
>>
Didn't bother with it. Looks like sanctimonious trash for people who all agree with each other to enjoy
>>
>>82259891
this

>>82259917
shibbolethed a redditor
>>
>>82259993
>sanctimonious
virtue signaling is a better term imo but this is a good word too
>>
desu I watched the movie recently and couldn't follow half of what they were saying in the first half of the movie.
please don't call me stupid :(
>>
>>82259924
Finally an honest opinion
>>
>>82259891
/thread

it's written by a kike who says "fuck white people" on twitter, what else do you need to know?
>>
die whitey lol
>>
>>82260173
That guys was a minor co-writer for the series and doesn't even appear on imbd, the actual creator has said no such thing, but hey, whatever helps you compare the show to "Literally white genocide!!"
>>
>>82259864
unga bunga i want a pepsi
>>
>>82259864
niggers
t. not pol
>>
>>82259891
>>82260173
Obvious samefag

But I agree, it is ultimately racist shit.
>>
drumpftards lose again
say it with me; MADAM PRESIDENT
>>
>>82260227
fuck off kike, your tricks no longer work on us
>>
have your casual keyboard racists even watched it
>>
File: nope.png (7KB, 410x139px) Image search: [Google]
nope.png
7KB, 410x139px
>>82260259
>Obvious samefag
>>
Haven't seen it. Looks pretty boring to me. Probably not aimed at my demographic.
>>
Every show that hurts the whites makes me happy and I'm 100% serious not some /pol/tard
>>
>>82260173
>>82260227
1. The original writer/director is black.
2. 2 of 3 executive producers are black women.
3. The third producer is the daughter of a Russian politician/energy mogul/producer, which I'm sure will get as much coverage as all of the other recent russian connections......
>>
>>82259864
Why do /pol/tards deny racism exists yet claim that this show's racist
>>
>>82260339
>very low quality
>>
>>82260341
I have no idea what point you're trying to make.
>>
>>82259864
>hey /tv/, what do you think of this?
>if you don't like it, don't post
Nigger, you're disqualifying 80% of this board in your shitty ass bait OP
>>
>>82260356

in /pol/s opinion

1. jews need to be gassed
2. niggers need to be shot
3. spics need to be deported
4. racism is not real
5. unless it is against whites
>>
File: Capture.png (45KB, 675x301px)
Capture.png
45KB, 675x301px
>>
>>82260341
>the makers of the show are all black and/or women
No wonder it's shit.
>>
>wants to talk about a political show
>wants politics to stay out
OP, you are as retarded as they come.
>>
>>82260274
>tfw they were the same all along.
>>
>>82260401
>>82260356
i have never ever met any polster who denied racism.
>>
"The show is racist as fuck to white people" - Guy who didn't watch the show
>>
>>82260356
Nice strawman. I don't think this show is racist, I think it's kike propaganda to rile niggers up. I don't consider "x is racist" to be an argument regardless of which way it's turned.
>>
>>82259864
I'm against hitting women but if I could punch one once itd be that bitch
>>
>>82260442
Literally call any /pol/tard a racist and you'll get a whole bunch of mental gymanists
>HAHAHA ME?! RACIST XD
>HOW THE FUCK IS SAYING THE TRUTH RACIST YOU NIGGER JEW FAGGOT!!
>>
File: 1306512973491.gif (2MB, 250x158px)
1306512973491.gif
2MB, 250x158px
>>82260442
I am a polster and i deny racism exists because that would imply that anything that's not white isn't an animal.
>>
>>82259864
I'm not from pol, and I pretty much hate everyone who isn't me to an equal degree. Point is I'm not really one to discriminate.

But I am fucking sick and fucking tired of every special interest group trying to convince me that I'm Satan just because I'm a white man.
>>
>>82260458
>p-pls resub whitey we swear we don't hate you
no
>>
>>82260361
Fuck you some people genuinely want to see whites suffer
>>
>>82260464
Literally just proves >>82260499
>>
>>82260520
i'm pretty sure Satan hated everyone too anon
>>
>>82260499
you dont get it. Let me put it this way: there is no racism between human and his dog. Now replace the dog with a nigger
>>
>>82260341
This, it's a conspiracy to disrupt America
>>
>>82260386
>With the help of his American daughter, Julia Lebedev, a USC graduate living in Los Angeles, Lebedev has entered the U.S. film industry. They have formed a small film company, Code Red Productions, where he serves as financier, while Julia identifies promising screenplays, potential partners and supervises production.
My point is that "HOLY SHIT RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA" clearly only cuts one way.
>>
>>82260322
Protip: The title is misleading. Its target demographic is like minded niggers. Its not about making a difference its about finding people who agree with you so you don't have to think too hard or really look at your opinions. Titling it as they have is really just an insult, probably not intentional though.
>>
>>82259864

It's really about college kids trying to find assume different identities and how they think they need to act to fit into their social circles.

I thought it was a well made show.

Except i didn't really enjoy one scene where they got in an argument because apparently it's racist to say "nigger" if you're singing along to a song. One of the black students argues with another guy at a house party about this and proceeds to chimps out - smashing furniture before abducting a white woman who he holds captive on top of the deans office.

Luckily the police were called and they shot the wild darky down with military grade bazookas.
>>
>>82260499
I know I'm racist. I only deny it when it threatens my livelihood.
>>
this show does not deal with race relations as much as one would suspect

its about personal tween drama, hence often boring
>>
I will never watch this show because of the title and because Netflix clearly has an anti-white agenda.
>>
>>82260542
But I am racist, in your definition. I hate niggers just because they are niggers, and they do the same to white people. Both cases are largely justified.
>>
File: 1306799893857.jpg (133KB, 519x600px)
1306799893857.jpg
133KB, 519x600px
>be Slav
>some nigger bitch comes up to me and mistakes me for those western sissy whites
>starts talking shit about privilege and imperialism and slavery
>curse both her mother and missing father in my Slavic language
>threaten her that i will stop all supplies of the beloved AK-47's to Africa and black gangs in USA, with her name and likeness attached to the act as a reason
>she pisses herself on the spot after realizing the consequences and offers to suck my dick as a peace offering

All is well in the end.
>>
>>82259864
Has anyone actually watched this shit?
>>
>>82260458

>Titled "Dear White People"
>Trailer only says shit about white people

Gee, I wonder why self respecting white people aren't that interested in watching it.
>>
>>82259886
The jews really did a number on you
>>
>>82260605
Even if it didn't have an agenda, it's still just a boring show. You are not missing anything.
>>
>>82260624
Literally almost everyone in this thread has said something along the lines of "I haven't watched it but I know it's shit/racist/white genocide!"
>>
>>82260339
It really only hurts minorities though, because they're just further driving that wedge into place between white people(many of whom came over decades after slavery was abolished, some having descended from slaves themselves) and everyone else. Eventually theres gonna be a reckoning and your liberal whites aren't going to save you.

Everyone has problems. Every group of people has their own unique hardships. Stop blaming all your shit on white people. Black people have manufactured nearly all of their modern problems. Stop crying and fix them.
>>
>>82260501
humans are not animals...
nice nitpicking of biology, not that you'd know anything about biology
>>
>>82260623
>hahaha I will make unrelated low-quality posts just to force my stupid meme
Your mario shit is not catching on. Kill yourself, faggot.
>>
>>82260575
We'll I just think it looks silly. There's real racism, and then there's this MTV type of "racism" trend that's going on right now. The writers are just trying to capitalize on this fad but I'm not really interested.
>>
>>82260573
The thing about this Russian thing is why did these people lie under oath about having met Russian officials if they weren't hiding anything? There is nothing wrong with meeting Russians, it's pretty fishy when you lie about it.
>>
>>82260681
>humans are not animals
>you don't know anything about biology
What are you, then, a mushroom?
>>
File: 1492034484279.jpg (129KB, 768x783px)
1492034484279.jpg
129KB, 768x783px
>>82260585
>I would watch that show
>>
File: 1307375131383.jpg (26KB, 110x146px)
1307375131383.jpg
26KB, 110x146px
>>82260684
That's nice and all anon. You can go back to injecting your mandatory daily female hormone dosage now, and don't forget to lash yourself for your ancestor's sins.
>>
Uhmm... It's been PROVEN that intelligence is NOT genetic, sweetie. It's 100% enviromental, there are more black people in prison in comparison to whities because of poverty. Not because they're a more violent race. Get your facts straight, sweetheart.
>>
>tfw/tv/ doesn't realize they are ruled by Jew media.
>>
FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AND FUCK DRUMPF

THE SHOW
>>
>>82260728
>there are more black people in prison in comparison to whities because of poverty.
And they are poor because they lack brain cells in certain areas that other races have them in.
What's your point?
>>
>>82260726
>pretending you don't know what this is about
Cut the shit, mariofag
>>
>>82260728
Shit, time to re-think my world view I guess.
>>
>>82260696
>anon thinks I'm a trump zombie
Oh, they fucked up, for sure. I'll just never be able to tell how BADLY they fucked up because my only source of information is a ridiculously biased media.
^^82260728
tasty bait
>>
File: Asian telling it like it is.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Asian telling it like it is.webm
2MB, 640x360px
Let us take a little observational venture.

1. Sub-Saharan Africa is rich in soil and water for agriculture, river systems have the best natural filtration systems.
2. Sub-Saharan Africa is rich in resources like oil and diamonds and rare metals.
3. Was colonized and ruled by whites who oppressed a lot, but niggers selling their own helped a lot too.

Now if we look at the Middle East:
1. Water is a privilege and a luxury.
2. Agriculture is a bitch.
3. Has shitloads of oil, but less than sub-Saharan jigaboo Africa.
4. Equally oppressed and ruled by whites as jigaboo Africa. Unlike Africa however, it has been bombed to shit many times and militarily massacred, going into the present times too.

Now, let us look at the present comparisons:
Sub-Saharan Africa: A social shithole that can't into agriculture and that can't into resource exploitation, even though it has everything going for it from resources to agricultural potential, many times so than Middle East.
Not a single economically relevant and politically relevant advancing nation. None whatsoever.

Middle East: Politically stable nations exist, economic superpowers exist, relevant nations exist,
resource exploitation utilized by Mudslimes and they prevail even through mass bombings and Western barrages of chaos, as well as no water and almost no agricultural potential. They prevail where jigaboos fail without even 0.01% of the geography and resources that jigaboos have at their fingers.

Now if we consider that, and that Liberia is the hilarious product of "Westernized" "educated" jigaboos coming back to Africa to "change" Africa for the better (and manage to make a more genocidal country than any other),
consider the existence of Detroit, and consider the fact that no other race in existence succumbs to rap culture faggotry and skipping school because basketball stars/gangbangers/rappers are more attractive "professions" than a normal job,
we conclude that jigaboos are worst race.
>>
I'm not even white but nobody want to be lectured by condescending subhuman nigger
>>
>>82260728
American Justice
>1% of people are in jail, even a shitload of nonviolent criminals
>People on wallstreet ruin the world economy
>1 person goes to jail

But yes a nigger stealing fried chicken is worse, than being a plutocracy.
>>
>>82259864
Monkey!!!
>>
>>82260728
Oh honey one only has to look at white Appalachia and understand that poverty does not lead to crime.
>>
>>82259864
I liked how nuanced it was for the most part. My big gripe was that completely bullshit impetus for the second half of the show, where the cop pulls the gun on the black kid in a circumstance that is entirely a victimization fantasy and has not nor ever will happen in real life. Really bothered me while watching the final 5 episodes.
>>
>>82260501
"i conveniently have the skin color that doesnt make me an animal.How lucky i am.Also obvious b8"
>>
>>82260863
>not realizing blue is halfway to black
Cops chimp out too.
>>
>>82260647
WAAAH I'M TRIGGERED
>>
>>82260867
implying that wasnt exactly what every polster would write
>>
>>82260837
Who exactly from wallstreet should go to jail and why? Name some names.
>>
Do non-white and non-black allow to comment on this?

Cause I can tell you living Californian for years, the most racist people I ever met are

BLACK WOMEN
>>
>>82260728
unfortunately this is not true. intelligence is heritable. environmental factors play a roll but it is very small. this doesn't justify racism because though because you cant know someones individual intelligence based on overall statistics. individualism is only way
>>
>>82260910
>TRIGGERED
Are you guys so butthurt over that word you just throw it everywhere even where it makes no sense?
>>
I'll be fine with having shows like this as long as we can make a show called 'Dear Black People' or 'Dear Yellow People'.
But funny enough I don't think that's gonna happen any time soon.
>>
File: 1377361752510.jpg (37KB, 500x274px)
1377361752510.jpg
37KB, 500x274px
Why is the black race the worst collective on this planet?

All races, ethnicities, and collectives have produced a representative superpower country that's politically and economically relevant in the global scene despite all odds and history.

Only the niggers have nothing without someone building it for them and giving them through welfare.

Even the first nigger president of the USA only got there because some whites felt bad for him and gave him a symbolic privilege.

It's fucking sad.
>>
>>82260499
>a whole bunch of mental gymanists
>>
>>82259916
its funny how black people blame most their problems on white people when the cause for most of their problems is other black people. i really hope they wipe out each other so white people can get back to make the world a amazing place to live
>>
>>82260992
>WAAAAH TEH WORLD IS SO UNFAIR TO WHIET PEEPL
>>
>>82260660
You're given a platform encouraging free speech and you use it to parrot an overdone joke that was never funny in the first place
>>
>>82260173
>it's written by a kike who says "fuck white people" on twitter

Oh Heavens to Betsy, someone call the Internet PC police!
>>
>>82259891
/thread
>>
>>82260992
If you think the show is just criticizing white people then you haven't watched it or completely misunderstood it
>>
>>82260992
they want a show that really puts the screws to the most privileged people in the world they should call it
"dear white western women"
>>
>>82260356
Racism doesn't exist though you dumb racist gook nigger kike.
>>
File: H6jxfbc.jpg (121KB, 960x662px)
H6jxfbc.jpg
121KB, 960x662px
>>82261078
Idiot
>>
>>82260585
>nigger dies pulling a literal King Kong
Please tell me this happen
>>
>>82260499
Just pointing out that the lefties changed the definition of racism while no one was looking. They changed the definition of sexism too, because it didn't support their agenda either.
>>
We need a TV show that says
"Dear black people, beat your black children early into reading books and reciting what they read to you, with more beating if they didn't."
"Do like your black predecessors did in the late 19th and early 20th century which produced people like MLK and Thomas Sowell."
"Beat them even more if they are listening to rap and beat them into liking jazz and blues and swing."

This is the only way to fix niggers from their self-wrought poverty and criminal predispositions.
>>
>>82260544
Nope, he just asked another equally fictional entity "why?" Apparently you can't do that as an Angel and not get forced to hang out in a lake of fire watching over God's other undesirables.
>>
>>82259864
Shallow anti-white racism veiled behind marxist pseudo-intellectual made up junk like "privilege"
>>
>>82261293
thanks you confirming that you did not watch it

this show is mostly about black-black relationships
>>
>>82259864

that lack of chin disturbs me
>>
>>82260688
The definition of racism has changed. So has the definition of sexism. There is indeed real racism, and it goes both ways between literally every identifiable race. But that doesn't matter any more because now you cannot be racist against a group that sees itself as oppressed. So, black people literally cannot be racist, no matter what they do. Just like women can't be sexist. The war of words is won. Its really no wonder there are so many mass shootings. What course of action have they left people? If you can do nothing but be seen as a monster, well fuck you might as well play the part to the best of your abilities.
>>
I think somebody should have a webm of this bitchs tits by now unless for some reason there's no nudity

The trailer implied there would be sex though
>>
File: homershirt.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px)
homershirt.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>>82259864
>What does /tv/ think about this show?
>>
>>82261293
>anti-white racism

lol I don't think you know what that word means
>>
>>82261078
You do realize that if the situation was changed and they said "FUCK BLACK PEOPLE" they would no longer have a show and would be black listed from the industry right?
>>
>>82261373
could you please rephrase that in a way that allows me to feel victimized for being white instead of being plain useless?
>>
>>82261456
>The definition of racism has changed
No. Just because some SJWs spew that shit on the internet doesn't mean the definition has changed.
>>
>>82260922
If you have that kind of money, you did something underhanded at some point along the line. Or you inherited it. Either way you don't deserve it or the privileges it buys.

Fuck the rich, eat the poor, etc.
>>
File: spud shit the bed.jpg (57KB, 738x523px) Image search: [Google]
spud shit the bed.jpg
57KB, 738x523px
>>82261512
>if the situation was changed

spud spud spud
>>
File: 1487549185141.jpg (177KB, 506x375px)
1487549185141.jpg
177KB, 506x375px
The movie was even handed but the show has more of a "white folks are bad" message. Pretty much all the stuff that wasn't lifted straight from the movie was shit.
>>
>>82259864
Well they only meant white peole and since in Nord i dont care
>>
File: crowderhqdefault.jpg (19KB, 480x360px)
crowderhqdefault.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>82261535
The sword in the darkness. The shield that guards the realms of men.
>>
There is not a single black person in this show. They're all upper middle class wiggers cosplaying as oppressed ghetto blacks.
>>
>>82261373
Cool. So why the insulting, racist title? I mean, even with a different title i'd never watch it because as far as I can tell given what I've seen and heard the main character is a black woman, and I cannot relate to a black woman in any was as I am a white man. Hard to enjoy a show if I can't relate to a leading character.
>>
>>82261622
>Well they only meant white peole

"People", anon, but you've got an interesting point. Most of the time what you see on /tv/ in situations like this isn't "white people" but what Americans call "white trash" or (even better) what we used to call "Poor Whites" in South Africa, meaning specimens so useless they couldn't even catch a break under the apartheid regime. Even the most shit-on blacks looked down on them.
>>
>>82261678
>why the insulting, racist title?

Probably in anticipation of confected outrage from people like you, anon.
>>
>>82259864

I won't watch it because I watched the movie when it came out and it was literally;

>First World Problems: The Movie

I cannot work up the enthusiasm to care about the petty classroom dramas of rich Americans. It was like 90210 except with unlikable ugly people.
>>
>>82259959

Not really close. It's basically White People Problems (ironic I know). Middle/Upper Middle Class college kids arguing about unimportant things they think are important.

Would be a lot more interesting it was about crime or slavery or something tbqh.
>>
>>82259981

1. It's a meme at this point, so, as you said, it's pointless to discuss it.

2. You can't really take it seriously anyway, because it's mediocre trash that invites being memed on.
>>
>>82261804
>>82261772

This is my main complaint with this series.
It's actually about people that have no problems - they're wealthy, healthy, young and beautiful - so they invent some.
>>
>>82260728

Could be true.

Of the twenty Nazis on trial at Nuremberg, all of them had well above above average I.Q.'s and three of them, including Goering had genius level I.Q.'s putting them in the top 1% of humanity.

...And where did they end up? At the end of a rope.

Just proves institutionalized Anti-Nazism is the reason so many Nazis were war criminals.
>>
>>82259991
>aside from the skin tone (which tends to be whiter than your average nigger anyway)
learn english you stupid retard
>>
File: 1467079099978.jpg (195KB, 791x568px)
1467079099978.jpg
195KB, 791x568px
>>82259864
>/pol/, stay out, please.
>>
>>82260817
>colonialism = oppression

this is fucking stupid, literal SJW dichotomy. Stop this shit
>>
wtf i love black people now
>>
>>82259864
Being from pol, Im perfectly fine with an entire race criticizing an entire other race so its fine with me on that front
>>
I watched or, pretty fun and hot chick
>>
File: 12345678332.jpg (34KB, 602x375px)
12345678332.jpg
34KB, 602x375px
>dear white people
>wears green contacts

Is this a stealth red pill like the movie where the black woman realizes that her stance and those around her are the truly racist ones?
>>
>>82262024
this show is mostly about blacks shitting on other blacks for not being "woke" enough though
>>
>>82259891
third post best post
>>
>>82259864

Racist bullshit that has no place in the modern world.
>>
File: 1493331012452.gif (3MB, 500x375px)
1493331012452.gif
3MB, 500x375px
>>82260817
There are major parts of Sub-Saharan Africa that are straight up fucking toxic you dense retard. It's a fucking bitch to make fertile and actual make crops. It's why so many cultures where herders because the land was only good for grazing. Sub-Saharan Africa is mostly arid environments and was never made to have large communities and didn't outside of a few Empires in the better regions until Europe showed up.

Compare this to the Middle East, a place like Syria has 21.7% Inceptisols which is acceptable for cropping.

Please kill yourself
>>
>>82260817
Oh yeah let me add that North Africa is mostly Calcisol which is miles better than the shit Sub-Sahara has especially with water near by, which Egypt always had.
>>
>>82262447
If any /pol/tard actually watched this show they realise it's just as much of a criticism on blacks if not even more than whites when surrounding issues about racism. They mock the insensitivities of racist white people who feel being told to act reasonable and not racist is "reverse racism", they mock how some blacks try to find racism in things not even racist like Game of thrones having no black characters that aren't from Westeros or how every white person should be guilty of white privellige. The title of the show is hardly a portrayal about the show, if anything it's more of social experiment to draw out racist white people, like how the girl in the show baits racist white people to attend a blackface party.
>>
>>82260817
Based Lao.

if blacks thought white people were bad, man, they ain't seen nothing yet.
>>
>>82259864
isn't she considered white by 4chan's standards?
she's really light skin with blue eyes, looks white to me.
>>
the part with the police officer in episode 5 was straight up cringeworthy.

that would've never happened IRL.
>>
>>82262726
>They mock the insensitivities of racist white people who feel being told to act reasonable and not racist is "reverse racism"

What does acting "reasonable" entail?
>>
File: foster.jpg (111KB, 665x999px)
foster.jpg
111KB, 665x999px
Which was your waifu, /tv/?

This show had a few.
>>
>>82260980
Their lexicon and terminology doesn't work anymore. They've seen firsthand how quickly and how mercilessly the right has pushed back on the internet so they're kind of forced to realign and adopt the language to stay relevant.
>>
>>82262922
>>
>>82262813
1 drop
>>
>>82259864

I can only assume this woman is ugly as this is the only picture I ever see of her, but I still want to bend her in half and put things in her mouth.
>>
I actually watched the show and the main character is a slutty self-loathing anarchist, ask me anything.
>>
>>82262773
China is going to royally buttfuck Africa so hard it's going to be astounding. Hell, it's already happening in places like Uganda. In a few years no one is going to give a shit either since Europe will be beating immigrants off with a stick (or bending over for them at the current rate) and the US will be rapidly declining inward.
>>
>>82263090
Do you want to be my wife (male)
>>
>>82259864
I think the title is off putting. I'll watch it after 13 reasons why.
>>
>>82261722
Not him, but how does that make anything better? I mean, if these people clearly want that then what they're doing is wholly counter-productive.
>>
File: africasatview.jpg (41KB, 495x470px)
africasatview.jpg
41KB, 495x470px
>>82262584
>Sub-Saharan Africa is mostly arid environments
No. Learn some geography and agriculture in the future.
The only reason it wasn't developed until whites came is because niggers are failures.
The only reason anything is developing now is because the Chinese came, and niggers are still failures.
>>
>>82262910
Don't wear black face.
>>
>>82259981
>Just the title itself will attract /pol/,
>Implying that being provocative wasn't the intent of the producers when they picked the name

There's good money to be had by continuing to poke the bear... right up to the point it wakes up and gives a good swat with a powerful paw.
>>
>>82263090

Powers was such a shitty show it too me forever to remember where I had seen her. I had nearly blocked that show out of my mind.
>>
Not defending the show or movie BUT

BUT

>Doesnt the MC black bitch get schooled and realize thinking about race and blaming whites is pathetic... And doesnt she get BLEACHED

I heard the story is a satire of anti white racism. Even showing blacks are voilence inducing thugs and the MC as being pretty unlikable.

Seems more like a stealhy way to show how any racism is bad and how there's racism between blacks

>I remember blacks would have fights because one would say something about being African and another was not. Its like sub black racism
>>
>>82259864
I havent seen it but her face annoys me to no end.
Enough reason not to watch it.
>>
>>82263601
If that were the only part of acting reasonable none of this shit would be necessary and you know it. It's so fucking exhausting watching progressives try and couch their draconian behavioral mores as simple manners and courtesy.
>>
>>82263668
We're at the point in America were that kind of message would fly right over many people's heads and her actions would be seen as a virtue and not a sin.
>>
>>82259864
It's sjw nigger shit. Ps. I hate niggers and kikes.
>>
File: 1491382588524.png (930KB, 1941x600px)
1491382588524.png
930KB, 1941x600px
>bawwww sub-saharan nigger africa is all arid
>bawwww agriculture is impossible because [insert uneducated pseudo-intellectual excuse]

>whites come to sub-saharan Africa
>suddenly agriculture and fertile land jumping out of nowhere
>white farmers outline enough production to feed all of Africa
>niggers get mad at white farmers for making them look stupid as a race
>niggers throw white farmers out
>a year or two pass
>niggers are begging white farmers back
KEK
>>
>>82263435
Some of the countries got their shit together from the get go and others descended into civil war, chaos and general anarchy the moment foreigners left.
The reason a lot of people think sub saharan africa is arid is because a lot of western crop performs poorly in those regions, salt accumulates in the soil instead of being washed out by rain during the drier seasons so foreign crop that works so well feeding other parts of the world ends up instead causing droughts in this area.
>>
>>82263601
People generally don't do that, though -- and if they do, it's in jest.

Still not unreasonable.
>>
fuck DRUMPFYKARUMPFY and fuck WHITEYMITEY
#imwithher
>>
>>82260867
Yeah I agree comparing niggers to animals is an insult to the animals. I have more respect for a literal cockroach not the turk kind than I have for niggers.
>>
>>82263735
>Some of the countries got their shit together from the get go and others descended into civil war, chaos and general anarchy the moment foreigners left.
As did Muslim countries. Yet they still produced relevant nations.

Every excuse for why niggers are failures is instantly invalidated by the achievements of Arabs and Muslims in general.
>>
>>82259864
It's racist. Legitimately racist.
>>
>>82263735
Oh you mean the countries that were created by white people?
>>
File: 1492198966258.png (601KB, 720x849px)
1492198966258.png
601KB, 720x849px
>bawww niggers are tribal
So are Muslims.
>bawww niggers live in bad geography
Muslims and Russians have it worse.
>bawww niggers have constant wars
Welcome to Middle East and typical Slav day.
>bawww niggers were oppressed by western whites
Slavs and Muslims are still being oppressed today.
>bawww niggers this niggers that
Slavs and Muslims have it worse than niggers yet again.

Face it sonny, niggers are the most worthless entity on this planet.

Whites drop Atomic on a Japan, and suddenly Japan turns into a techno-nation.
Whites drop money and knowledge and food and infrastructure on Africa
>durr blacks can't do shit becuz oppression
KEK
Get the fuck out coal-sympathizer.
>>
>>82263735
British Somalialand used to be a major agricultural region under British control and they still use the decaying remnants of the Victorian irrigation network to this day.
>>
>>82263306
This. The US forced European powers out of Africa in the mid 20th century only to leave the place to stagnate rather than doing the decent thing and taking over as the new dominion. And now China, for the first time in centuries a power capable of challenging Western nations, is now conquering it.

Another failure of the US hegemony, along with allowing Islam to become a major political force again and the destruction of cultural identity in the West.
>>
>>82262726
Why would I watch a show that has more blacks than necessary.
>>
File: eod.png (873KB, 1151x647px)
eod.png
873KB, 1151x647px
>>82264121
Did you see 'Empire of Dust'?
>>
>>82259864
I can't look at that face without thinking of that chick from MTV. I know that that's an incredibly petty reason to not watch something but what can you do
>>
>>82264270
No, but it's just another example of how the Pax Americanum is leading to what could be the reversal of 500 years of Western supremacy over the world.

Stopping the Bongs and Frogs during the Suez Crisis was one of the worst things they did. It also opened the door for the cultural shifts you see in these countries today.
>>
>>82264121
The European powers were also forced out of China, and China took the remaining infrastructure and technology left by the Europeans, maintained it, learned from it, and built from it into what you see today;
while African niggers didn't maintain anything, don't learn anything from any inheritance, and can't do more than leave things to fall apart.
>>
/thread

Stop giving those Jews at Netflix free publicity.
>>
>>82259864
AY NIGGA THESE CRACKAS HAVIN THIS RACIST ASS PARTY
>trespass
>assault patrons
>cause property damage
>cops arrest you
AY NIGGA THESE COPS RACIST N SHEET, THAT PARTY HURT MY FEELINGS F@M
>>
File: 1490017706001.jpg (18KB, 304x293px)
1490017706001.jpg
18KB, 304x293px
>>82264272
>>
>>82264390
Actually most of the industrial infrastructure industrially came from the USSR before the Stalin/Mao fall out, as the Western powers preferred to manufacture goods and ship them to China than set up large scale manufacturing in the country (understandable when you realise there wasn't the market there for many goods due to the population and rural economy. That said, what was present was treasured, maintained and expanded upon.

Africa on the other hand went to complete shit. Back in the 1920s, the British constructed a massive irrigation system in Sudan, which back then was a major agricultural exporter. This system was left to rot and decay and was not maintained and it's failure after decades of neglect was a direct cause of the unrest that still grips the country to this day.

http://www.citg.tudelft.nl/en/about-faculty/departments/watermanagement/sections/water-resources/leerstoelen/wrm/research/all-projects/projects/current-projects/irrigation-in-africa/
>>
>>82259864

I watched the first episode. It's very humorist based, not funny. It made me chuckle multiple times. Basically the alt right is retarded. If you canceled your Netflix because of this show. Then you have low intelligence, and should just accept that.

Like this person here...
>>82259891
>>
>>82264561
>Khartoum: 1950
>>
File: _47859219_09.jpg (78KB, 766x511px)
_47859219_09.jpg
78KB, 766x511px
>>82264675
>Khartoum: Today
>>
>>82259891
This
>>
>>82264615
I'm not alt-right, but imagine if a show had been made called 'Dear Black People' and pushed out in the similar manner.

Wouldn't even get off the ground.
>>
File: 1484460043901.jpg (1MB, 1045x3515px)
1484460043901.jpg
1MB, 1045x3515px
>>82260817
>>
>>82264730
Actually this is a large myth. Scientific progress actually went beyond that of the Roman period during the Early Middle Ages, and there was a large amount of intellecutal and cultural development. The problem is that, unlike with Africa, there was a major population decline which led to cities and large collections of wealth in specific hands to fade, meaning there was less money and smaller populations. Meanwhile in Africa, the inverse has happened. Trillions have been invested, the population has skyrocketed, but nothing has occurred.
>>
>>82264786
IE with less money and systems to manage that money, you can't organise the large scale creation of public works or support large urban populations. Once the population/economy had developed back up to that level, large civic and military works began to emerge once more.
>>
>>82264786
Mate i know, /his/ is my home board, i just find the pic funny.
>>
>>82264861
It is a funny pic.
>>
>>82264786
>>82264828
>M-muh Blue Banana.

Europeans were the niggers of the world. It's only right that now you're being put back in your place and bred out.
>>
>>82259864
In all honesty I cringed all the way through the first episode and then had to bail.

It was very tryhard and didn't really have that much of a point. It was almost masturabatory in the fact that it wrote itself into specific scenarios where it could then use the whole 'black people' meme to get out of it.

Decent acting, good production value (as per for Netflix) but I think the fact that it was trying so hard to get its very broad point across was to its detriment.
>>
>>82259891
This /Thread/
>>
I didn't watch it but gave it a 1 star.
>>
>>82261512
you fuckin retard

if the situation was changed it'd be called 'whitelisting'
>>
Boondocks was better.
>>
>>82264861
>/his/ is my home board
what's your redit account so I can add it to the discord my dude?
>>
>>82259864
>literally /pol/bait show
>/pol/, stay out, please.

masskillyourkind
>>
>>82265060
this desu. lots of pro-black, anti-racism stuff is great. stuff which is actually clever and nuanced and isn't afraid to have a sly-dig at the parts of the culture that are detrimental.

the wire is another great example
>>
>>82264924
Why is there always some pussywhipped LARPer in these threads? Heres your pity (You) since you got nothing else
>>
Atlanta was more realistic and sincere in its satire, and overall a better/funnier show that even /pol/ liked.
>>
File: sonic_in_detroit.png (648KB, 1280x720px)
sonic_in_detroit.png
648KB, 1280x720px
>>82261028
>its funny how black people blame most their problems on white people when the cause for most of their problems is other black people

This is literally 90% of the message of Dear White People, yet you idiots just immediately assume it's gonna hurt your feeling and boycott the show without watching the first ten minutes.
>>
>>82260401
>1. jews need to be gassed
nah just gtfo of politics an media
>2. niggers need to be shot
just gtfb2 their homecontinent
>3. spics need to be deported
idc, usa's problem
>4. racism is not real 5. unless it is against whites
so there is racism. Every living thing favorizes their own kin, their own group, and puts them before the others. Natural.
>>
>>82261866
That's literally the whole point
>>
>>82260647
The trailer literally had the black dean telling the MC that her show is racist and her replying "you can't be racist against white people"

/tv/ really is full of brainlets
>>
>>82260573
>My point is that "HOLY SHIT RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA" clearly only cuts one way.

>a show partially funded by a Russian family
>high tier politicians lying under oath about Russian ties during an election

oh yeah man, I wish they'd report this stuff the same way

absolutely
>>
>>82259864
>every goddamn day
>same show
>completely unremarkable
>guaranteed (you)s

This thread is /pol/ bait intended to
A- start /pol/ tier discussions
B- set up a couple of samefags with the platform to make it appear as though /pol/ is shitting up /tv/

Just stop replying to these threads
>>
>>82265400
If your shit looks like the usual anti-white nonsense, the trailer makes it look even more so, and the writers are part of the same problem they seem to be trying to critique then what the fuck do you expect? You base your assumptions of whether you want to watch something based on things like the title, the premise, the trailer, etc. If all of that is saying "anti-white nonsense," then nobody owes this shit a benefit of the doubt to watch it anyway to see if their first impressions were wrong.

>>82265647
You'd have a point if there weren't a shit ton of people who unironically buy into that notion these days, many of them professors.
>>
>>82259864
Its a piece of shit for retards like 98% of the shit Netflix shits every weekend.
This fucking shit pissed me off and i'm not even a nigger hater, i'm fucking tired of Netflix being shit.
>>
By Jews for Goyim
>>
I'm watching the 9th episode. Honestly, this series is 80% about personal relationships and 20% about racial issues, not the other way around.
>>
>>82260401
>1. jews need to be gassed
meme, no one believes that shit except a few loose retards.
Jews are doing some shady shit tho.
>2. niggers need to be shot
yup, but not all black people are niggers, lurk more faggot
>3. spics need to be deported
i am a "spic" from another country so i can't talk about this one, mexicans are shit tho
>4. racism is not real
you never ever visited pol then, no one ever said that.
racism is very real and can go both ways, that's the point.
>5. unless it is against whites
see point 4 Libtard.
go back to Steven universe and stay away from real world politics, i bet you would be less dangerous that way.
>>
>>82265911
>over 113 unique IPs
No, this thread is for people who cant say this to their co-workers or family members. They come on 4chan to "express" their true feelings (ignorance beyond belief) and shit up this site. People forget we have a whole board dedicated to this.
>>
>>82262156
Exactly, but /tv-pol/ are still bitching about it just because they saw the trailer.
>>
File: neck yourself.jpg (125KB, 801x928px)
neck yourself.jpg
125KB, 801x928px
>>82266999
>>
>>82259864

I find the title offensive and don't want to watch it. If it was "Dear People" I'd maybe give it a go.
>>
File: 4U.jpg (210KB, 801x928px)
4U.jpg
210KB, 801x928px
>>82259864
>>82266999
>>82267069
>>
>>82259864
>but if you don't have the opinion I'm looking for, stay out
Classy
>>
>>82259864
>white guy gets cucked
accurate portrayal of weak white beta liberals
>>
I'm intrigued by this show. Are the "Dear white people" of the tiltle the average dumb middle class amerilard or are they white people in general (AKA "muh slavery"?)
>>
>>82259864
Her face reminds me of the front of an acura from the early 90s, just like gina from the show martin.
>>
>>82261071
t. Mori Goldberg
>>
>>82267079
Are you just mindlessly posting?
>>
>>82267299
Nah, she's not as good looking.
>>
>>82267353
no, i did this one >>82267220
in case you were so stupid to not understand the first one.
you're welcome.
>>
>>82267294
who gives a fuck.
if you want to understand anythign just read and search for info, don't eat this regurgitated media shit.
>>
>>82267358
You're right, she's better looking.
>>
>>82267403
>board purpose is to talk about television or film
>told anon there are boards specifically dedicated for political discussion because no one is talking about the show
>EVERYTHINGIDONTLIKEISHITLER.jpg

No one said that. Oh, I get it. You're trying to be funny.
>>
>>82267499
Fuck you, don't you dare insult my waifu like taht.
>>
>>82259864
i bet you like the show, you little sissy fag
>>
File: 1493356299057.jpg (75KB, 544x565px)
1493356299057.jpg
75KB, 544x565px
>>82259864
>DUDE SATIRE LMAFO!
>>
>>82267544
What about Zimbabwe?
>>
File: zimbabwhoops.jpg (99KB, 960x960px)
zimbabwhoops.jpg
99KB, 960x960px
>>82267624
>>
>>82261028
Im black and my father always acknowledges how there is a common lack of ambition amongst blacks. In his old job, hed encourage other black to try and get the harder jobs to earn more recognition and get better positions, but they wouldn't even want to try.
>>
>>82260274
MADAM PRESIDENT:
LE PEN 2017!!!!
MADAM PRIME MINISTER:
THERESA MAY 2017.
>>
>>82268323
They don't count as Women because they aren't socialists.
>>
Not a lot of screencaps for a show /tv/ is so vocal about...
>>
>>82259864
I just need more pics of that grill.
>>
>>82266999
Feel free to go back to tumblr if you hate free thinking so much
>>
Watched the first episode and the blacks were pictured more racist than whites, who literally only painted their faces black.
>>
>>82269442
>free thinking

Yeah, hurling nigger around and bitching about TV shows you've never watched is not what I'd call thinking.
>>
>>82269617
If you dont like it then leave
>>
File: MAX CUCKED.jpg (68KB, 1024x576px)
MAX CUCKED.jpg
68KB, 1024x576px
Was this scene KINO?
>>
>>82259864
It's either dog eat dog gangster world, where White men Manifest Destined.

Or.

It's pls let the black man by. Even though he has help...

I should have finished you off when I had the ch....Jesus help me!
>>
>>82264346
Here you go.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
>>
>>82265400
>you idiots just immediately assume it's gonna hurt your feeling and boycott the show without watching the first ten minutes.
No I just assumed it was a shoe "for" black people like 90% of the stuff they make is and haven't even seen a single second of it.

When the black community starts making more "Get Out's" than DWP or "Tyler Perry presents Madea's BIG black Christmas!" then I'll start watching 'Black' media
>>
>>82269649
Why should I?
>>
It's racist to even think white people should be nice.

The human race isn't nice.

We've been told to be nice for to long. Now you wonder why we are bitch.
>>
>>82269861
You're clearly too fragile for this place
>>
>>82269925
*too long

I hate the fact that you even blamed the white man.

You realize America will slip into 1rst rate Mexico after we are gone?
>>
>>82269649
That's not how a democratic society works. Are you a communist by chance?
>>
>>82259864
Why is it always upper class college educated halfricans who hate white people so much?
>>
>>82269978
>conversation goes off topic
>better boards to discuss politics
>you're too fragile for a television board
You're not even making sense anymore.
>>
>>82259864
post more of this nigress
>>
I cry because we should be on Mars by now.

You actually held us back.
>>
>>82270185
>show is actually about politics
>cant talk about politics

stop being a fragile nigger, you nigger
>>
>>82260728
I'm sorry. Last time I cheked you ended up in prison because you broke the law not because you were poor.

Nigger logic 101. Everthing is whitey's fault even your own actions.
>>
>>82260999
I bet you he still says um every other sentence.
>>
>>82259864
Angry and insulted that the main actress has sex with a Jew named Gabe

T.black anon
>>
>>82259924
Banner worthy.
>>
all attractive black women have white boyfriends
>>
>>82260728
>sweetie
>sweetheart
Even if I agreed with your opinions, I would still think you're insufferably smug.
Stop talking down to people, for cryin' out loud.
>>
I'm a Latino, when i read the premise of his show, I couldn't help but think of my super liberal university I attend. I really find it weird that shows, movies, and even institutions of learning are pushing this "white people are evil" and forcing diversity agenda. This show I feel may reenforce that agenda but I'm not sure. Does it? As a minority I think this awkward stance on racism and racial divide being forced everyone is annoying. I'm more well off than my white counterparts and have never experienced racism
>>
Very stupid
>>
Black Vs. puny White be damned.

Do you like like what the Jews are selling you?
>>
>>82270255
No one's discussing the show because they never watched it. Are you retarded?
>>
>>82270452
It's more about how light skin blacks go overboard trying to prove how "black" they are
>>
>>82270544
They're not really accepted by blacks for being too white so they over compensate.
>>
>>82270528
So? Stop being so pissy you libtard cuck
>>
>>82270524
& I love the Jews.

The world say you for what you were... Old Testament creators. We got jealous.

You took it too far.
>>
>>82270033
Better Mexico than this cucked land at least Mexicans will remove the nigger menace once and for all.
>>
>Dear Black People

>Please start contributing to society instead of playing the victim
>Doing shit is hard work and we want a break
>Thanks,
>White People
>>
>>82270593
*seen you

William S Burroughs is a Jew. I love that guy.

Tbh... what was your vendetta against Jesus? So he was a fake? Those were the most beautiful word ever spoke by man on the Temple on Mount.
>>
>>82261905
Uhh what's wrong with it?
>>
>>82270633
You speak for white people, huh? So, what have you contributed, personally?
>>
>>82270633
What does "contributing" mean

The whole problem is that whites have been afflicted with this marxist insanity of tolerance & equality.
>>
>>82266732
>>82265423
sometimes i really do wonder what happened in someone's life that leads them to /pol/
>>
>>82270847
Shut the fuck up.
>>
File: Mindblowing.png (156KB, 750x285px)
Mindblowing.png
156KB, 750x285px
>>82260660
>>
Why does "Dear White People" not sounds racist but "Dear Black People" does?

I guess the idea of "white privilege" affects all white people, but there's nothing that is true of all black people. I mean "white privilege" doesn't even really exist anymore, but it did a few decades ago. So the title is still race-baiting, but really not actually racist.
>>
>this thread

Uh. So, what's the show like?
>>
>>82266369
Black radicals like this actually hate Jews. Look up BLM's declaration of "resistance" against Israel, the NYC city chair who says Jews are greedy, Keith Ellison, Nation of Islam, etc..
>>
>>82270847
World domination.

We had it.

Then we got nice. FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>82270956
Oh that's right. We still have it.

It's all tribal.

The Jews want us dead & rightly so.
>>
>>82259959
Not at all.
>>
>>82271007
Keep on fucking our white girls.

They won't be fully white until I can see their blue eyes.
>>
>>82261967
>going to another country and forcing your culture and practices on them isn't oppression
>>
>>82270956
>we
>>
>>82263602
>fedora.jpg
>>
>>82263867
and yet /pol/tards will say that muslims have never contributed anything of importance
>>
>>82259913
>>82259917
>>82260058
>>82260259
>>82261095
>>82265004

the original comment that the mod deleted was

stupid cultural marxist kike trash
>>
>>82270588
>meaningless buzzwords that have nothing to do with the conversation
Nice, anon.
>>
>>82260435
>want retarded shitposters to stay out of a thread meant for a serious discussion of the show
yeah how dare he
>>
>>82260647
>didn't watch the trailer
wow stop posting any time now
>>
>>82271140
Because we try to appeal to moralfags who simply dont want to kill them because they are not white.

I dont care if middle easterners made the first civilizations I still want them dead along with their cousins the eternal jew.
>>
>>82270931
They got triggered by the title so instead of watching the show they bitch about it on /tv/. Only about 5 anons have watched the show.
>>
>>82270865
The 'Dit all the way! AMIRITE!
>>
>>82263738
Jesus Christ, are you really going to say blackface is okay as a joke?
>>
>>82266732
>not all black people are niggers
Give me a break
>>
>>82267544
>what the main character says is what the creator endorses

how much of a pleb are you
>>
>>82271188
>muh buzzwords
its funny how libtards do absolutely nothing but manipulate words and now that poltard types have started to do that you guys get all pissy

liberals are buzzword factories

people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones anon
>>
>>82270956
>we
>>
>>82271403
>this one different person did this and I hate this person
>I hate what you say so you're responsible for what this other person did
>>
>>82271403
>he can't even make an effort to stay on topic anymore
>>
>>82271196
>serious discussion of the show
Everyone knows how serious you want to talk about it

One example, among 97% of this thread
>>82260424
>>
>>82266732
>not all black people are niggers
They are doing a bad job attempting to convince Humanity of the opposite.
In fact, they are not even making an attempt by the looks of things.
>>
>>82271819
You're pretty retarded to get skin color confused with multiple ethnic groups. Calling an Ethopian a Zulu is like calling a Jew a China men.
>>
>>82272720
The difference is that Chinese and Jews build shit and are successful while Ethiopians and Zulus are both failures.
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.